What I want is answers.
给他个电♥话♥
Take a number.
打扰一下?
Excuse me?
你是谁家的老头?
And whose grandfather would you be?
那可不好说
Well, that depends.
看你是谁家的孙子?
Who's your grandmother?
这边谁说了算?
Where is the man in charge?
正是在下
You got him.
特别探员蒂姆·麦基
Special Agent Tim McGee.
如果你想知道她在哪 请等一等
And if you want answers, you might just have to wait.
我可不这么想
I disagree.
听着 我要找的管事的人
See, the man in charge I'm looking for
是你们的海军部长
is your Secretary of Navy,
我是受他邀请而来的
as I am here at his invitation.
现在是你联♥系♥他 还是我亲自去
Now, either you call him, or I will.
联♥系♥吉布斯
Call Gibbs now.
姬娃?
Ziva?
- 姬娃? - 住手!
- Ziva? - Stop!
没事了 只是个噩梦
It's okay. It's just a bad dream.
不 不是
No, it's not.
嘿 振作点
Hey, come on.
别管我了 托尼
Leave me alone, Tony.
我没事
I'm fine.
真的
Really.
祸不单行 我们也有伤亡
And to compound the tragedy, one of our own was killed,
海军罪案调查处主管莱昂·万斯的妻子遇害了
as well... the wife of NCIS Director Leon Vance.
杰姬...
Jackie...
是我们亲密的朋友
was a dear friend.
埃利·大卫也是我的好朋友
And Eli David was my dear friend.
我的领导 我的良师益友
My leader and my mentor.
很明显巴勒斯坦人和伊朗人是幕后主使
Surely, the Palestinians or Iranians are behind this.
只是可能
Possibly.
我的机构不会坐视不管
Well, my agency will never simply stand by
等着你们来做我们的工作
and wait for your people to do our job.
事实上 你也别无选择
Actually, you don't have much of a choice.
贾维斯部长刚和我们总统
Secretary Jarvis has just spoken to our president
还有你们的总理沟通过
and to your prime minister.
为避免冲突
In the best interest of avoiding conflict,
以色列政♥府♥同意让海军罪案调查处...
the Israeli government has agreed to let NCIS...
处理这起案件
handle the investigation.
真是笑话
Preposterous.
你唯一要做的
The only provision
是在我们逮捕他们之后后
is, you get to prosecute
起诉他
after we've caught them.
波德纳
Bodnar
这听起来很难堪
it's a bitter pill,
但是我们和你们一样想抓到这些人
but we want these guys as much as you do.
好吧...
Well...
你们照章办事 我们也不会闲着
You do what you must, and we will do what we must.
你准备怎么做?
What exactly does that mean?
埃利·大卫死在美国
Eli David may have died on American soil,
但他体内流淌的
but the blood in his veins pumped through a heart
是以色列人的血
that belonged to Israel.
我可没做什么保证
I make no promises.
谢谢你们 非常感谢
Thank you both. Thank you very much.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
来吧 孩子们
Come on, guys.
你们俩
You guys
在车旁等一下 我马上过来 好吗?
wait by the car. I'll be there in just a minute, okay?
你还好吗?
How you holding up?
孩子们想知道真♥相♥ 吉布斯
Well, the kids want answers, Gibbs.
我却只能缄口不言
I can't give them any.
他们所知道的不过是新闻里的消息
All they know is what the news is saying.
说他们的母亲是被入侵者杀害的
That their mother was killed by an intruder.
知道真♥相♥也无济于事 莱昂
Details won't make it any easier, Leon.
媒体不能知道埃利的消息
News can't know about Eli.
保密也只是缓兵之计
It's just a matter of time before word leaks out,
消息泄露是迟早的事
if it hasn't already.
你不会就是来告诉我这个的吧
Not that you would tell me.
其实没有可告知的新消息
Nothing to tell.
现如今还没有
Not yet.
这次考验让我明白了
You know, this whole ordeal has made me realize something
一些以前从未想过的事
that I didn't expect.
这帮助我理解了你的选择
It's helped me better understand your choices.
我以前一直认为
Always thought I had a sense
我能体会到你的感受 吉布斯
of how you felt at the time, Gibbs.
现在才发现我并没能如此
Now I realize I wasn't close.
我从未那么渴望伸张正义
I've never wanted that kind of justice before.
但自从这件事后 该死的 我竟别无他求了
But since the other night, hell, that's all I think about.
这值得吗 吉布斯?
Was it worth it, Gibbs?
这或多或少能给我一些安慰吧
It had to be some relief.
帮我个忙 吉布斯
Do me a favor, Gibbs.
抓住那些混♥蛋♥
Get these bastards.
杰姬...
Jackie...
也不会想因此而引起战争
wouldn't have wanted war breaking out over this, either.
如果我们没能阻止这一切 她会死不瞑目的
And if we let that happen, she dies in vain.
她不会的
She won't.
我也不知道我为何不停查看
I don't know why I keep checking.
看起来没人会从这儿和街角熟食店之间
It's not like anyone's gonna abduct Shmeil
把施米尔拐走
between here and the corner deli.
在玩单人跳棋?
Solitaire?
不关你事
None of your business.
这可真关我的事
Oh, I think it is.
这是我的公♥寓♥
It's my apartment.
我的电脑
My computer.
姬娃...
Ziva...
保护你是我的责任
it's my job to protect you.
- 你在给谁发邮件? - 老朋友
- Who are you e-mailing? - Old friends.
- 以色列的? - 他们不知道我父亲的事
- In Israel? - They do not know about my father.
- 最好是这样 - 但很明显
- That's for the best. - But apparently,
我父亲的门徒
my father's protégé,
伊兰·波德纳 正在华盛顿找我
Ilan Bodnar, is in Washington looking for me.
他知道发生了什么事吗?
Does he know what happened?
他现在知道了
He does now.
然而你竟没打算告诉我?
And you did not think to tell me?
我想过...
I thought...
姬娃
Ziva.
我一直... 在考虑很多事情
I think a lot of stuff... all the time.
我一直在想 怎么让你远离
I've been thinking how to keep you away
这一切 但显然这根本不起作用
from all of this, but clearly, that's not working.
为什么要让我远离这些?
Why must I be kept away?
我和伊兰从小就认识
I have known Ilan since we were children.
他一直把自己当做埃利的儿子
He always fancied himself a... a son to Eli,
我们家庭的一员 但他不是
a part of my family, which he is not.
我才是父亲的血脉
I am blood.
而我却不能像他一样参与其中?
And I am not allowed the same access?
你要我说什么 姬娃? 那家伙是摩萨德的人
What do you want me to say, Ziva? The guy's Mossad.
我以前也为摩萨德卖♥♥命
I was Mossad.
现在你只是一个逝者的女儿
And now you're the daughter of a dead man.
为什么你就不能当个单纯的孝子呢?
Why don't you let yourself act like one?
麦基 查到什么了吗?
McGee, what do you got?
还在查杀手佣金的来源
Still tracking the source of the shooter's payment,
但子弹那边有线索了
but we've got something on the bullets.
结果显示它们是俄♥罗♥斯♥货
Turns out they're Russian.
噢 所以现在又扯上俄♥罗♥斯♥人了?
Oh, so now it's the Russians?
不过使用它们的是瑞典人
Well, by way of Sweden.
就像罗宋汤和肉丸的杂烩
So it's like borscht and meatballs.
这些俄♥罗♥斯♥子弹是有人从去年
These particular Russian slugs were taken
瑞典警方缴获的一批子弹中偷走的
from a batch seized by Swedish police last year.
伊朗国籍
He's an Iranian national,
是当地最有名的武器走私贩之一
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表