Loss is a part of life.
但我永远不会追问 你真切的感受
But I would never claim to know exactly how you feel.
你失去的是父亲 我失去了妹妹
You lost your father, I lost my siblings.
但我们自己如何应对处理...
But how we each respond is a...
是我们自己的事
very personal thing.
想要释怀很难是吧?
Was it hard to get over?
一个人丢了一个钱包或是一块手表...
One gets over the loss of a wallet...
会很容易释怀
or a watch.
但若失去的是一个你爱的人...
But a loved one...
他们永远不会离开你
they never leave you.
你也永远不会释怀 你只能挺过去
You never get over, you only get through.
怎么挺过去?
How?
只能试着转移情绪
By leaning on others.
或是朋友的安慰
The comfort of friends.
或是明天会见的某个人
One of whom I may see tomorrow.
我也希望能和朋友们聊聊
I wish I could talk to my friends.
这也许会有帮助
This might help.
噢 我的电♥话♥!
Oh, my phone!
艾比 你是最棒的!
Abby, you're the best!
技术人员已经检查好了
The technicians were done with it,
所以我想可以拿过来了
so I figured I would grab it.
有什么进展?
Any news?
他们还在检查迪塞尔的不在场证明
They're still checking Diesel's alibi,
但我没在他车上找到一丁点黑色油漆
but I didn't find any black paint on his van.
所以我们又回到了起点?
So we're back to square one?
莉迪亚 怎么了?
Lydia, what's wrong?
噢
Oh.
我不知道为什么 总是期待罗茜的消息
I don't know why I expected something from Rosie.
估计是习惯了
Force of habit, I guess.
我们日夜短♥信♥不停
We text day and night.
有别的短♥信♥吗?
Any other messages?
好多
Tons.
朋友问我还好不
Friends asking if I'm okay,
问我在哪里 罗茜在哪里
where I am, where Rosie is.
噢 我的天呐
Oh, my God.
他们今晚要办一个集♥会♥
They're putting a rally together.
在贝尔沃保龄球馆为我爸爸搞个祈祷仪式
Some kind of vigil for my dad at the Belvoir Bowl.
- 保龄球一条街 - 我父亲和罗茜的父亲
- The bowling alley. - My dad's in a league
都参加周五晚上的比赛
on Friday nights with Rosie's dad.
你们觉得我可以去吗?
Do you think I could go?
我们问问吉布斯吧
We can ask Gibbs.
她来了!
There she is!
莉迪亚 你来了!
Lydia, you're here!
我们一直都很担心你!
We've been so worried about you!
真不敢相信你来了!
I can't believe you're here!
对于发生的一切 我很难过
I'm so sorry about what happened.
莉迪亚 你来了! 啊 上帝!
Lydia, you're here! Oh, my God!
嘿 看看我们准备的 快来
Hey, look what we did. Come here.
这对她有好处 吉布斯
This is good for her, Gibbs.
她需要这些支持
She needs the support.
也许我们也会有些新发现
We might find out something we don't know.
好吧 看着点她
Yeah, let's concentrate on her, huh?
谢天谢地你一切都好!
Oh, thank God you're okay!
这是金妮
This is Ginny.
这是她的店
She runs the place.
他们是海军罪案调查处的人
They're NCIS.
海军罪案调查处 联邦调查局
NCIS, FBI,
当地警♥察♥今天都来走了一遭
State Police have all been in here today.
这种事还从未在这里发生过
Stuff like this just doesn't happen in this town.
这太可怕了
It's terrible.
弗雷德 你那里 有面纸吗?
Fred, you got any tissues back there?
这都是谁的主意啊?
Who's idea was all this?
大家不谋而合啊
It just came together.
这才是艰难的时候 好邻居应该做的事情
That's what good neighbors do in tough times.
尤其是为了像你♥爸♥爸那样的好人
Especially for guys like your dad.
我很遗憾 小莉迪亚
I'm so sorry,Lydie-kid.
我明白 谢谢你 弗雷德
I know. Thanks, Fred.
这里所有人都喜欢大卫
Everybody loved Dave around here.
我们看出来了
We can see that.
斯科特和康妮也是
Same with Scott and Connie.
我简直不能想象
I can't imagine the nightmare
他们如今所经历的梦魇
they're going through right now.
莉迪亚?
Lydia?
莉迪亚?
Lydia?
莉迪 - 亲爱的
Lydie. - Hi, sweetie.
你好吗? - 很好
You okay? - Yeah.
和你妈通过话了吗?
Did you talk to your mom?
- 我听说她飞机晚点了 - 使得
- I heard her flight got delayed. - Yeah.
现在一切都好 这些探员们把我照顾得很好
It's fine now. The agents are taking good care of me.
是啊 我们也发现了
Yeah, we can see that.
你们不去找罗茜 在这里干什么?
What are you doing here,instead of out there looking for Rosie?
外面有很多探员正在找 中校
There's a lot of agents out there, Commander.
你要相信我们在全力以赴
You got to trust that every effort's being made.
我不相信
I don't.
不好意思 我不相信任何东西了
I'm sorry, I don't trust anything anymore.
嗨 斯科特 轻松点 我请你喝杯酒吧?
Hey, Scott, take it easy. Let me buy you a drink, huh?
我不需要喝酒 妈的 我只要我的女儿
I don't need a drink, damn it,I need my daughter.
- 走吧 - 好的
- Go.- All right,
你们知道那帮绑匪长什么样子 是吗?
you got a description of these guys, right?
你们还要需要知道什么?
What else do you need?
等一下 莉迪亚 你向他们描述了
Wait a minute, Lydia,you gave them
- 绑匪的样子 是吧? 莉迪! - 别烦她
- a description, right? Lydie! - Leave her alone.
得了 斯科特!
Come on, Scott!
你得告诉他们你看到的样子!
You got to tell them what you saw!
她看见了的! 她看见了那些混♥蛋♥的
She saw them! She saw those bastards.
- 她得告诉他们! - 吉布斯探员!
- She's gotta tell them! - Agent Gibbs!
她无法描述绑匪的样子 是吗?
She can't describe them,can she?
那两个男人的脸
The men,their faces.
我们正着手这事
We're working on it.
眼睁睁看着父亲死去对她来说难以承受
Seeing your father die,it's not easy.
但是我们快没时间了
But we're running out of time.
我已经多次见证过情况由坏变好
I've seen bad turn to good plenty of times.
你们一定不能失去信心 好吗?
You just can't lose faith,all right?
好的
Okay.
恩
Okay.
神经的手♥机♥从我们离开后没消停过
Stupid phone hasn't stopped since we left.
一条接一条的短♥信♥
One text and tweet after another.
每个人都对发生一切感到窘迫
Everybody freaking out about everything.
没去那个聚会我还有点庆幸
Kind of glad I missed that party.
你真觉得让莉迪亚
Do you really find it necessary
再看下嫌犯照片会有用吗?
for Lydia to look at mug shots again?
其实这些并不是嫌犯照片
Well, they're not mug shots.
好吧 确实是嫌犯照片 但基于目前的情况
Uh, well, they are mug shots,but for our purposes,
他们不过提供了面部样例...
they're face samples...
比如谁的细眼睛或者大耳朵
like if somebody has narrow eyes or big ears
亦或是尖尖的下巴
or a pointy chin.
只要任何特征让莉迪亚回忆起了车里的人
If any of that reminds Lydia of the guys in the van,
我们就有头绪了
then we have a start.
罗茜的爸爸说了那些话后
After what Rosie's dad said,
我愿意作任何尝试
I'm willing to try anything.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
怎么了?
What is it?
是她发的! 罗茜发的短♥信♥!
It's her! It's Rosie!
她还活着!
She's alive!
像是从已付款的一次性电♥话♥上发出的
Looks like it was sent from a prepaid burn phone.
建立连接
Put it up.
就在费尔法克斯车站外
That's just outside
离这里并不远
Fairfax Station...not much around there.
放大
Zooming in.
那个小盒子是什么?
What's that little box?
这不是什么小盒子 是一辆房♥车
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表