你把鱼儿都吓跑了
You're disturbing the fish.
现在可是一月份 爸爸
It's January, Dad.
他们早就迁徙走了
They are long gone.
那么你认为他们去哪里了呢?
Just where do you think they went?
切 当然是南方
South. Duh.
我们可以回去吗?
Can we go now?
我的爸爸过去常常带我来这里
My dad used to bring me out here.
心理健康课程的老师说虐待都具有遗传性
Health teacher says abuse is passed down.
我只是想说 我们应该好好谈谈
I'm just saying this is a good time to talk,
坦诚相待
man to man.
- 关于什么? - 学校
- About what? - School,
女孩们...
girls...
性行为
sex.
哦 不要总谈这些好不好
Oh, not this again.
你可以随时随地和我谈谈
I'm here for you.
哇噢
Whoa.
这次肯定是条大鱼
This thing must be a monster.
不要害怕和我沟通
Shouldn't be afraid to tell me things.
我已经不是处♥男♥了
I'm not a virgin anymore.
什么?!
What?!
开玩笑而已
I was just kidding.
真敢开玩笑
Very funny.
天啊!
Oh, my God!
水里面很可能有具尸体
There's probably a dead guy down there.
酷毙了
Cool.
海军罪案调查处 第十季第十一集
NCIS S10E11
迎接安息日
"Shabbat Shalom"
还记得这个吗? 客房♥服务?
Remember this? Room service?
那次秘密行动的时候
Ah, same undercover operation
我就穿着这身行头...
where I wore this...
工作需要
briefly.
嗯 是的 这个怎么样?
Uh, yeah. How about this one?
从我的角度来说
From my perspective
我仿佛看到从大型喷气式飞机走下来的女人
I see the woman from the big jet plane
那个女人看起来...
The woman look...
算了 你们两个完全"不解风情"
Oh, yeah, you guys weren't there for that.
我能理解为什么要从储藏间
You know, I get why they want to free up space
腾出来点地方 但是...
in the storage room, but...
谁会想要这些老古董呢?
who's gonna want any of this old junk?
这撮小胡子我要了
I'm keeping the soul patch.
那是什么?
What's that?
我记得那个案子
I remember that case.
怀孕契约案
That's the pregnancy pact.
- 你那时穿这身挺好看的 - 现在也是呀
- You looked good in that. - I still would.
嘿嘿
Ooh.
我感觉这些似曾相识
I feel like I'd remember these.
不会吧 我再不会碰那东西了
No, I wouldn't touch that.
我已经清洗干净了 托尼
I washed those, Tony.
这些是你的小裤裤?
They're yours?
不应该问的就别问
You two were not there for that.
嘿嘿! 没有辛苦一场!
Ooh! Finally!
我终于发现一些实用性略强一点的东西
I found something a little bit more practical.
- 和小裤裤配套的胸罩吗? - 臭美!
- The matching bra? - Ha!
毫无用处的护具而已
Wrong kind of padding.
哦 拜托 哪有时间去做锻炼啊?
Oh, come on, when is there time to exercise?
你看到 他们如何对待调查处的健身房♥吗?
Have you seen what they did to the NCIS gym?
果汁水吧!
Juice bar!
- 不错! - 我会在下班之后
- Nice! - Well, I make time
花费时间去那里坐坐... 这是个好习惯
outside of work... it's a good habit.
我在摩萨德工作那会儿养成的
I picked up from my time in Mossad.
饮食和运动绝不能同时进行
Never sweat where you eat.
身体机能失调
Wrong bodily function.
是的 但是想法没错
Yeah, but it's the right idea.
整理行装 在波拖马可河发现一具尸体
Grab your gear. Dead body in the Potomac.
换新腰带了 老大?
Getting a new belt, boss?
没有 旧腰带而已
Nah, it's an old belt.
九九年 雷霆扫毒行动
Drug bust, '99.
太不可思议了
It was so awesome.
当警♥察♥到达这里之后便派潜水人员
When the cops got here, they sent in these divers
去水下搜寻尸体
who found the body.
他的外套里面被塞满石头
His jacket was filled with rocks.
这就是所谓弃尸 对吧?
That's a total body dump, right?
你目睹了全部过程?
You watched all this?
那又怎么样? 我都十三了
So what? I'm 13.
我感到非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
- 谢谢 - 要知道 如果不是我和我爸爸
- Thank you. - You know, if it wasn't for me
你们永远都找不到这个死人
and my dad, you guys would've never found the dead dude.
请态度尊重一下
Show some respect.
抱歉 我们... 我们不该在这里逗留
Sorry, we... we shouldn't have stayed.
开什么玩笑? 爸爸 这算是
Are you kidding? Dad, this is, like,
我们爷俩一起干过的最刺♥激♥的事情啦
the most bad-ass thing we've ever done together.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
潜水人员在口袋里面发现了死者的身份证
Divers found the victim's I.D. in a pocket.
卢克·格里斯莫中士
Petty Officer Second Class Luke Grismer.
"妥善保管此物"
"Keep this item carefully."
从我们到达这里开始
No one's touched the ear
没有人接触过这个耳朵 医生
since we've been here, Doc.
我是在引用
I was quoting
文森特·梵高的话 他把自己的右耳割下来
the instructions Vincent Van Gogh gave to a prostitute
送给一个妓♥女♥的时候就是这么说的
when he handed her his severed right ear.
妥善保管此物
Gardez cet objet soigneusement.
他还在乎什么? 他把耳朵都割下来了
What'd he care? He cut it off.
话虽如此 目前历史学家的观点却是
Yeah, well, historians are now of the opinion
他的耳朵是他和他的一个画家朋友
that the ear could have been lost in a heated dispute
保罗·高更在争执之中被割掉的
between he and fellow painter Paul Gauguin.
我更感兴趣的是 这位被害人与谁有过争执
I'm more interested in the dispute that someone had with our victim.
找到死因了吗 达克?
You got a cause of death, Duck?
需要尸检才能最终确定死因
Well, I won't be sure of that until I get him back to Autopsy.
然而 此处的这些伤口
However, these gashes here,
头部的这些 恰恰说明了
on his head, may explain
他的耳朵多么轻而易举就能从身体上被扯下来
how the ear was pulled so easily from his body.
另外 身体的其他部分保存良好
Otherwise, the body's in good condition.
是的 你们都很清楚
Yes, well, you both know
冷水有助于尸体防腐
the effect that cold water has on preserving a body.
但是就本案来说
But in this case,
死者的真皮组织还没开始腐烂
his dermis has not even begun to decompose.
他被弃尸于此的时间不长
He hasn't been there long.
不超过两天
Less than two days.
哪里不对劲 老大?
Something wrong, boss?
感觉少了点什么
Something's missing.
你刚才不是说这位是
Didn't you just say that this was
一位中士吗?
a petty officer second class?
他身上只配带了一个V型臂章
There's only one chevron.
不会有海军官员
Well, no sailor
愿意给自己降职的
would willingly give himself a demotion.
麦基 检索一下他的指纹
McGee, run his print.
你知道
Are you aware
梵高的自杀也被宣称是
that Van Gogh's suicide has also been called
疑团重重吗?
into question?
他的胃部
He was shot
中了一枪 于两天后辞世
in the stomach and died two days later.
老大 我们碰到一个问题
Uh, boss, we got a problem.
所有的现役人员
Fingerprints are catalogued
都已入编指纹库
for all active service members,
但是没有发现可以匹配的对象
but there's no match.
也就是说 这家伙不仅
So not only is this fellow
不是中士...
not a petty officer of any class...
他肯本就不是军人
He's not military at all.
那他为什么会冒充海军军官呢?
Then why is he pretending to be?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表