不是 但这起码可以保护别人
No, but it prevents others
免受寻求公道所带来的威胁
from needing to seek justice at all.
这事必须了结
This must end.
不会完的
It won't.
这次是自称MC的人用埃博拉病毒
Today it's Ebola courtesy of some whack job
和气地搞搞破坏
who calls himself MC.
下一次又会是另一个人了
Tomorrow it's someone else.
为什么? 谁知道呢? 谁又在乎呢?
Why?Who knows and who cares?
关键是不管我是否在这
The point is that whether I'm in here or not,
总会有其他人会去做
there's always someone else.
这就是我们来这的原因
That's why we're here,
收拾这烂摊子
to clean up the mess.
我什么都不会说的
I'm not telling you anything.
迪诺左探员 大卫探员!
Agents DiNozzo, David!
中士 这里一切都在掌控之中
It's okay, Sergeant;we got it covered.
基地司令员要见你
Base commander needs to see you.
他知道我们在这吗?
The base commander knows we're here?
他有没有说是什么事情?
Did he say what it was about?
不好意思
Sorry.
我们试图低调行事
We tried to keep it low-key,
但还是被发现了
but game's over.
我们应当跟他谈谈
We should talk to him.
是的
Yeah.
只能一个人去
Only one of you.
什么?
What?
因为严格说来你不属于这里 所以上面下令
Since he legally doesn't belong in here, you've been ordered
要你跟犯人先待在一起
to stay with your prisoner.
在这里?
In here?
不好意思了 迪诺左探员
Sorry, Agent DiNozzo.
军令难违
Orders.
有需要就用这个
In case you need anything.
关闭117房♥
Closing cell 117.
我想你的那些朋友关系可不够硬啊 托尼?
Oh, I guess those friends didn't go high enough, huh, Tony?
嘿 你准备好够多回航的零嘴没?
Hey, do you have enough snacks for the flight home?
我还有事要做
I got a schedule to keep.
可没闲工夫喝酒
I don't have time to drink.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
下车
Get out.
我承认 交付货物之前 我是喝了一杯啤酒
Okay, maybe I had a beer before my last delivery,
但那也是午休时候的事了
but that was on my lunch break.
样品在哪?
Where are the samples?
什么?
What?
你在说什么 我不懂
What are you talking about?
什么样品?
What samples?
垃圾摇滚乐
The artistic conundrum
的艺术之谜在于它从未有机会
with grunge is the fact that it never had a chance
有所改变 就像其他流派
to change into anything else,as usually happens
所遭遇的一样
with other genres.
在音乐成为主流时
The best bands just stopped recording
最好的乐队不再录唱片或直接解散了
or broke up when the music went mainstream.
比如声音花♥园♥ 叫树 石庙向导
Soundgarden, Screaming Trees,Stone Temple Pilots.
或是一些明星逝去
Or their stars died.
比如科特·柯本 莱恩·斯特利 埃迪·韦德
Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley,Eddie Vedder.
我不懂你在说啥
I don't get you.
你看起来还挺正常的
You seem like a normal guy.
为什么要去帮恐♥怖♥分♥子♥卖♥♥命当黑客呢?
Why do you risk your life hacking for a terrorist?
你不像是激进分子或宗教信徒啊
It's not like you're radical or religious.
也不像是穆♥斯♥林♥啊
It's not the 72 virgins.
你为什么要这么做?
Why do you do what you do?
假如我问你同样的问题
If I asked you the same thing,
我想我们的答案将会是相同的
I suspect our answers would be the same.
嗯
Hmm.
责任?
Duty?
不是
No.
是两个特别关键的因素
There are two reasons that are far more base.
一份稳定的收入
A steady paycheck.
还有权力
And power.
啊
Ah.
那种自己能够...
The feeling that you've...
起到举足轻重的作用
Made a difference.
能够征服什么的感觉
Conquered something.
就像凯撒大帝一样
Like Caesar.
可是 你一点都不像凯撒
Well, you're not like Caesar.
反而更像托尼·柯蒂斯
You're more like Tony Curtis, actually.
我懂音乐 但不懂电影
I know music, not movies.
他是斯巴达克斯里的任务
Spartacus.
你是那个没有权力的人
You're the guy with no power.
你就像托尼·柯蒂斯 因为他只会四处逛逛
And you're Tony Curtis,because he just minced around,
唱着歌♥ 给别人擦澡
singing songs and giving people sponge baths.
或许吧
Maybe.
但这也是一份工作
But it's a job.
太奇怪了
That's weird.
这又是你另一个小把戏吗?
This another one of your little tricks?
怎么回事?
What's going on?
这是怎么了?
What is this?
注意 第五营出现安全漏洞
Attention.Security breach in Camp Five.
所有人员都留在原地
All personnel are to remain where they are
等待进一步的指示
until further instruction.
太狡猾了
Very clever.
我会是第一个承认我很棒的人
I'll be the first to admit I'm good,
但这不是...
but this is not...
你的枪呢?
Where's your gun?
留在安检台了
I checked it at security.
基地的规定
It's base protocol.
开什么玩笑?
Are you serious?
闭嘴!
Shut up!
我是海军罪案调查处的迪诺左探员
This is NCIS Agent DiNozzo.
请问外面发生什么事情了?
What's going on out there?
回话啊
Come in.
中士!
Sergeant!
有人在吗?
Anybody?
我是海军罪案调查处的安东尼·迪诺左探员
This is NCIS Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo,
第五营 A区
Camp Five, cell block A.
来个人回答我啊
Somebody please come in.
托尼 是我
Tony, come in.
嗨 姬娃
Hi, Ziva.
谢谢你这么关心我们
Thanks for checking in on us.
外面到底出什么事了?
So what's going on out there?
情况不太好
It is not good.
整个安全系统主机崩溃
The entire security mainframe is down.
什么意思?
What are you talking about?
这可是世界上安全系数最高的监狱啊
This is the most secure prison in the world,
这岛上甚至跟外面都没有贸易往来...
on an island we don't even have trade with...
这不可能
that's impossible.
在电子网络上 一切皆有可能
Nothing is impossible when it comes to computer networks.
他们认为是黑客干的吗?
Do they think it's been hacked?
还在调查呢
They are trying to figure it out,
不过有可能是黑客
but it is a possibility.
噢 天哪!
Oh, my God!
你们这群蠢蛋!
You idiots!
他找到我了 现在肯定认为我要背叛他了
He found out I'm here, and now he thinks I'm gonna flip.
- 谁? - 你认为是谁?
- Who? - Who do you think?
早说过 他既然可以雇我 也同样可以雇别人
I told you, if he can hire me,he can hire somebody else.
好吧 他们只是在这方面有所漏洞
Well, they have fail-safes built in for this kind of thing.
但千万不要低估美国♥军♥方
Never underestimate the U.S. military.
你也同样不要低估了黑客
Don't underestimate geeks with computers.
姬娃 监房♥的门确实是自行打开的
The cell door did open on its own, Ziva.
并不只有你们这一间如此
Yours is not the only one.
托尼 我就要过来了 千万小心啊
I'm trying to get back to you,but be careful, Tony.
挂了
Out.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表