你有继续调查这些吗?
Are you following any of this?
差不多... 嘘
Almost... Shh.
仔细想想 你为什么
On second thought, why don't you
不回证据库去呢?
just go back to the evidence locker?
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱死那孩子了
I love that kid.
要搭车吗?
Want a ride?
不用了 我只是想知道
No. What I want to know is
为什么我成了嫌疑犯而且被人跟踪
why I was being suspected and followed.
有人认为你和警方提供的罪犯肖像图很像
Someone thought you looked like the police sketch.
谁?
Who?
卡梅伦
Cameron.
你认为我是那个连环杀手?
You thought I was the serial killer?
我心里知道那不是你 儿子
In my heart, I knew you weren't, son.
你知道吗? 我还是走楼梯好了
You know what? I'm gonna take the stairs.
卡梅伦...
Cameron...
卡梅伦...
Cameron...
卡梅伦 等等
Cameron, wait up.
听我说 设身处地的为他想想 好吗?
Look, put yourself in his place, all right?
你过去有一堆的事情
There are a bunch of things from your past.
然后他又看到了画像
And then he sees the sketch.
我的父亲从未相信过我
My father's never believed me.
他根本就不了解我
He has no idea who I am.
不要把他从你的生活中驱逐出去
Don't cut him out of your life.
你只有一个父亲
You only get one father.
和他谈谈吧
Talk to him.
杀人犯把婚戒藏在每个受害人口中这一事实
The fact the killer hid wedding bands
我们从未对外公开过
in each of the victim's mouth was kept a secret.
我们以此来推♥翻♥假供词
We used it to discredit false confessions.
你从未考虑过那个效仿者吗?
And you never considered a copycat?
没有
No.
所以只有你 你的验尸官
So only you, your M.E.
以及一名刑事鉴定科专家知道婚戒的事情吗?
and a forensic scientist knew about the wedding band?
听着 汤姆·哈伯德已经年近八十
Look, Tom Hubbard is nearly 80 years old
而且身体孱弱
and frail.
相信我 他不是你们要找的那个杀人犯
Trust me, he is not your slasher.
还有拉姆齐·布恩 我们的法医技术人员?
And Ramsey Boone, our forensic tech?
这是不可思议的
Weird.
但是我也很怀疑他有可能会伤害任何人
But I seriously doubt he has it in him to harm anybody.
所以只剩下我一个人
That leaves me.
我会马上准备测谎仪
I'll take a polygraph right now.
没有其他嫌疑人了吗?
No one else had access?
没有
No.
这些信息没有存在任何电子资料库里面吗?
And the information wasn't on any electronic database?
没...
No...
怎么?
What?
我 额...
I, uh...
我把一份节录摘要
I gave a redacted summary
- 给了一个电视记者 - 是谁?
- to a TV reporter. - Who?
巴特·克罗利
Bart Crowley.
为什么?
Why?
这个案件没什么新进展
The case had gone cold
而且... 而且克罗利来找我做了一段新闻
and... and Crowley approached me about doing a news segment.
从案件一开始一直到现在他都在报导
He'd been on this story since the beginning.
该死的 他就是那个杜撰了
Hell, he's the one who coined
"暴♥力♥玫瑰杀手"的人
the name the Dead Rose Slasher.
我想我们可以从那得到肖像图
I figured we'd get that sketch out there
并重新展开调查
and reboot the investigation.
你给他的资料有备份吗?
You got a copy of what you gave him?
有的... 在某个地方
Yeah... somewhere.
标记涂黑的部分
Shard blacked-out
有十五处提到了婚戒 但是...
15 mentions of the wedding band, but...
他错过了其中一项
he missed one reference.
克罗利可能已经找到了
Crowley could have found it.
在没发生连环杀人案件的三年里
In the three-year period the serial killings stopped,
克罗利的事业受挫
Crowley's career suffered.
他没有得到任何重大新闻
He never got another major story.
传闻是 他准备放弃不干了
Rumor is, he was going to be let go.
接着就是"暴♥力♥玫瑰杀手"的重现
Then the Dead Rose Slasher returns,
以及他得到的头条新闻报道
and he's back with the lead story on the news.
你认为他是想重塑职业生涯所以成了效仿者?
You think he became the copycat to resurrect his career?
你去查清克罗利现在的位置
You find out where Crowley is now,
以及昨天早上他在哪里
and where he was yesterday morning.
嗯... 哼
Mm... hmm.
我昨晚和凯拉谈了
I talked to Kayla last night.
她选择了一个关于全球变暖对
She's chosen a project about the effects
切萨皮克湾影响的课题
of global warming in the Chesapeake Bay.
我很感激你做的一切
I really appreciate this.
而且我已经做好了关于三十年里
And I have already pulled temperature
气温与潮汐的图表
and tide charts for a 30-year period.
眼睛怎么样了 多纳杰特?
How's the eye, Dorneget?
嗯 挺好的 先生
Uh, it-it's fine, sir.
你为什么要标注这些旧的手册?
Why are you highlighting those old manuals?
我在准备GS-11的考试
I'm preparing for my GS-11 exam.
我们已经有二十年没有举♥行♥过那个考试了
We haven't given that test in over 20 years.
但是我听说你们会恢复考试制度
But I heard you were reinstating it.
你听谁说的?
From whom?
迪诺左探员
Agent DiNozzo.
多纳杰特 你被耍了
Dorneget, you're being probied.
是啊 但是我向姬娃证实了
Yeah, but Ziva confirmed it.
那是因为
That's 'cause
他对她做过相同的事情 而且她为此
he did the same thing to her, and she studied
学习准备了三个月
for three months.
多纳杰特
Dorneget,
让我们给迪诺左探员上一课吧
let's teach Agent DiNozzo a lesson.
来看看我找到了什么
Look at what I found.
迪诺左在哪里?
Where's DiNozzo?
这是最后一名受害者的尸体
This was taken an hour before
被找到前录下的
the last victim's body was found.
这是巴特·克罗利的车
And this is Bart Crowley's car.
停在距离昨天的案发现场
It was parked two blocks away
两个街区远的地方
from yesterday's crime scene.
当姬娃在回放附近安全摄像头的录影时
While Ziva was reviewing security camera
我追踪了克罗利的手♥机♥
footage in the neighborhood, I tracked Crowley's cell phone.
于上午四点二十三分关机
It was turned off at 4:23 a.m.,
五点三十分开机
and back on at 5:30.
- 你怀疑克罗利? - 是的
- You suspect Crowley? - Yes.
符合估算的死亡时间
Matches estimated time of death.
笨人本该把手♥机♥开着留在家里
The schmuck should have left his cell at home, turned on.
你有搜查令吗?
You got enough for search warrants?
额...
Uh...
如果这意味着什么的话
If it means anything,
巴特·克罗利是个左撇子
Bart Crowley is left-handed.
我昨晚看了所有关于他的报道
I watched all of his reports last night.
他用左手拿话筒
He holds the microphone with his left
右手戴着手表
and wears a watch on the right.
好的 谢谢 伙计们
Okay. Thank you, guys.
警方已经证实了最新一名受害者
Police have identified the latest slasher victim
名叫杰西卡·安·杰克逊
as a Jessica Ann Jackson,
是一名二十六岁的女服务员
a 26-year-old waitress.
与她的家人交谈后我得知
Family members I spoke with said
她们在过去的几年里与杰西卡
they'd lost contact with Jessica
失去了联♥系♥
in the last couple years.
邻居们 我... 我交谈过的...
Neighbors I... I spoke with...
额...
Uh...
嗯 帮... 帮我拿一下话题 克里斯
Um, hold... hold it for a second, Chris.
发生什么了?
What's up?
- 我们取得了新的进展 巴特 - 嘿
- We got a break in the case, Bart. - Hey.
- 太好了 - 多亏了海军罪案调查处
- Great. - Thanks to NCIS.
我们得到了一份关于证明嫌疑人
We got DNA that ties a suspect
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表