达克?
Ducky?
吉米?
Jimmy?
伙计们 你们在里面吗?
Guys? You in there?
打起精神 艾比
Get it together, Abby.
都过去了
This is old news.
没什么好怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
达克? 吉米?
Ducky? Jimmy?
达克? 吉米? 伙计们?
Ducky? Jimmy? Guys?
哦 不 别再来一遍了
Oh, no. Not again.
天呐
Oh, God.
艾比
Abbs.
吉布斯
Gibbs.
现在是凌晨三点 艾比
3:00 in the morning, Abbs.
我知道
I know.
抱歉吵醒你了
I'm sorry I woke you.
打电♥话♥给我还是因为那件事?
You calling for the same reason?
嗯
Yeah.
我又做那个梦了
It happened again.
这是第一要务
This is a top priority.
告诉他们一个小时内我就要结果
Tell 'em I want an answer in an hour.
朱迪! 朱迪! 朱迪!
Judy! Judy! Judy!
我一直在思考你的职位
I've been thinking about your position.
一个人要怎样才能当上海军设备处经理呢?
How does one get to be a Navy Facilities Manager anyway?
哦 我想和当上特别探员是一样的方法吧
Oh, same way one gets to be a very special agent, I imagine.
所以就是需要好看的长相
So, uh, good looks,
甜美的微笑和一点小运气吗?
a nice smile, and a little luck?
还得工作努力 意志坚决
Uh, hard work, determination,
而且比起运气 我更倾向于靠我自己
and as for the luck,I prefer to make my own.
完全同意
Amen to that, sister.
我们很幸运
Well, we've been very lucky
有你和海军修建营一同完成修复
to have you working with the Seabees on this.
这整修结果看起来很棒
The repairs look great.
这就是我们的工作
Oh, it's what we do.
刷层新油漆 我的工作就完成了
Fresh coat of paint, and my work will be done here.
听着 我想抓住这个机会
Hey, listen, I-I just want to take this opportunity
告诉你 你不仅
to say that not only are you
工作出色... 显然你确实很出色...
great at your job...clearly, you are...
而且你是我见过的海军设备处经理中
but you are also the best-smelling,
最好闻的一位
uh, Navy Facilities Manager I've ever met.
说到整修工程 大哥...
Uh, speaking of repairs,brother...
我们在说这个吗?
Were we?
既然我们的海军基地
Since it is not every day
并不是每天都被炸飞
that our Navy Yard gets blown up,
我们的办公室难道不需要点改进吗?
does our office not deserve a few improvements?
对 我也这么想
Yeah, I wondered that, too.
看起来每样东西都和以前一样
Seems like everything's going back exactly the way it was.
一样的桌子 一样的
Same desks, same
灯具
light fixtures.
要求墙面换个新颜色很过分吗?
Would a different paint color be too much to ask?
放松点 麦小荷
Ease up, McDutch Boy.
我觉得修缮的目标就是
I think the goal here is for things to get back
让一切都回到从前
to the way they were before.
尽可能的还原
Uh, back to normal as soon as possible.
这是我的开工令
Those were my marching orders.
开工令
Marching orders.
所以如果你们有抱怨的话 我觉得
So if you've got a complaint, I think
也许你们应该去找楼上的大人物
maybe you should take it to the big man upstairs.
那个 我指的是万斯 并不是真的大人物
By that, I mean Vance, not the big, big man.
尽管我明白你们的意思
Uh-huh. Though I do see your point, guys.
呃
Um,
虽然预算很紧 但是可能
budget's tight, but there may be
也有换新油漆的余地
some wiggle room on paint color.
给我几小时 看看我能帮上些什么忙
Give me a few hours. I'll see what I can do.
嗯 她走了
Mm. Wiggle away.
拜托 麦基 换新漆?
Seriously? McGee, paint?
拜托... "最好闻的设备处经理"?
Seriously... "best-smelling Facilities Manager"?
她确实是
Well, she is.
你追她追了好几个星期了 托尼
You've been after her for weeks, Tony.
从没见这么久还追不到手的情况
Never seen you take so long to close a deal.
要是以前早已经租♥房♥♥子了
Rent a room already.
进 是进房♥间了
Get. It's get a room.
如果不是有两个损友坐在那廉价的椅子上插嘴
And I would have already if I didn't have
我早就得手了
two player-haters chiming in from the cheap seats.
我猜你是迪诺左 对吧?
Guess that would make you DiNozzo, huh?
那个"勇猛的战士"
Uh, the "spirited warrior"
是大卫探员
would be Agent David,
"忧郁的学者"是麦基
and "pensive academic" would be McGee.
哦 克莱斯顿医生给了我
Oh, Dr. Cranston sent
你们每个人浓缩版简介
bullet-point descriptions of each of you.
你是...?
Which would make you...?
哦 抱歉 我是迈尔斯·沃尔夫
Oh, forgive me. Miles Wolf.
创伤辅♥导♥员
Crisis counselor.
最近的事件致使大家
Recent events have called
需要进行强制性的心理评估
for mandatory psych evaluations.
那是我的强项
Uh, that's my specialty.
克莱斯顿用了什么部落名字来形容我的?
And what tribal name did Cranston use to describe me?
到时候你就知道了 我很期待
All in due time, but I look forward
和你们每个人谈谈 我相信会很快
to speaking with each of you, uh, quite soon.
但现在我得上楼见见大人物
But right now, I'm running up to see the big man upstairs,
就像你... 就像你说的
as you... as you like to say.
部落名字 很好
Tribal name.Very good.
很好
Very good.
就在我认为我们终于能够抛下过去的时候
Just when I think we're finally moving on,
我们又得被开心先生检查头部了
we're forced to have our heads examined by Mr. Happy.
淡定 战士
Be still, Warrior.
没那么糟
It's not so bad.
是啊 对你来说不糟
Yeah, not bad for you.
你喜欢谈论你自己
You like talking about yourself.
那是因为我没什么可藏的东西 忧郁的家伙
That's because I have nothing to hide, Pensive One.
而且
Besides,
我们都很好 不是吗?
we're all perfectly fine, aren't we?
我还好
I'm good.
是啊
Yeah.
我好极了
I'm perfect.
目前为止好消息是
The good news thus far,
除了极少数海军罪案调查处的职员
gentlemen, is that all but a few NCIS personnel
几乎所有人都挺过了爆♥炸♥事件
have survived the bombing
而且能继续服役 先生们
and are soldiering on, if you will.
包括军械库的人?
Does that include the Armory?
哦 不 局长
Uh, no, Director.
那就是我说的极少数
Those were the few I was referring to.
军械库的职员们还在为不幸遇难的
Your Armory is still suffering over their missing
同事玛格丽特·沃特金斯女士悲痛着
co-worker, Ms.Margaret Watkins.
米基
Midge.
从她在爆♥炸♥中撤退的那天算起 四个月过去
After four months, there's still no sign of her
依旧没有她的踪影
since she evacuated the day of the bombing.
我们希望能改变一下这个情况
Oh, we hope that's about to change.
我说了也许能 局长
I said maybe, Director.
我们找到了一辆车
A car was found.
我们还不能确定是不是她的
We're not sure if it's hers yet.
祈祷过了吗?
Fingers crossed?
是的
Yes.
吉布斯探员 我仅剩你们小组需要评估了
Agent Gibbs, I have one unit left to evaluate.
克莱斯顿医生建议我最后来评估你组成员
Dr. Cranston suggested I save yours till last.
从舒托开始吧
Uh, start with Sciuto.
舒托 那就是艾比盖尔·舒托小姐了
Sciuto. That would be Miss Abigail Sciuto.
"哥特野花"
"Gothic wildflower"
对于开始对话你有什么好提议吗?
Uh, anything you want to tell me going in?
噩梦
Nightmares.
喂 我是吉布斯
Yeah. Gibbs.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表