告诉我 你真正的想法 达克
Tell me how you really feel, Duck.
或许我有一点
I may have a chip
恼火 杰斯罗 但是每次
on my shoulder, Jethro, but every time
我们和摩萨德打交道的时候 总有坏事发生
we deal with Mossad, something bad happens.
拜托 告诉我 你不觉得
Please, tell me you're having second thoughts
这个想法是对的 是么
about what you've agreed to here.
谢谢你同意
Thank you for agreeing
在这里和我见面 吉布斯探员
to meet me here, Agent Gibbs.
以我的经验来看
In my experience,
最好的关系建立在
the best relationships
中立的基础之上
start on neutral ground.
哦 我觉得我们已经做到了
Oh, I think ours already got going.
现在有一个尸体运输的案件
That was one hell of a body transport.
现在一切都处于紧要关头
There was too much at stake.
你有说过绝望时刻 对吧?
You have a saying about desperate times, do you not?
我肯定...
I'm sure...
姬娃和你说过我的事情
Ziva has told you things about me.
有什么问题吗?
That a question?
我们为了
We are all in this
同一个原因站在这里 吉布斯探员
for the same reason, Agent Gibbs.
我们关心的人死了
People we cared about are dead
活着的人
and those left behind
内心受到伤害
are hurting.
你有什么线索吗?
You got something for me?
有关曼特尔官员的详情
Specifics on our Officer Mantel,
还有他在集团中的一切
and everything he had on the rogue faction.
吉布斯探员
Agent Gibbs.
无论你听说了什么...
Whatever you might have heard...
我希望...
I hope...
你不会因此对我有所看法 可以吗?
you will form your own opinion of me?
我一直都遵从我的内心
I always do.
大卫或者迪诺左那里有消息吗?
Any word from David or DiNozzo yet?
他们大概在几个小时之内就能到达
Should be landing at Berlin Tegel
柏林泰戈尔机场
in a couple of hours.
在他们去酒店之前会做一些侦查工作
They're going to do some recon before heading to their hotel.
麦基 给你准备一份小礼物
McGee, got a little gift for you.
来自我们在摩萨德的新朋友
From our new friend at Mossad.
奥尔丽·艾拉布斯?
Orli Elbaz?
是的 有趣的女人
Yeah. Interesting lady.
我要寻找什么信息 老大?
What am I looking for, boss?
那些流氓军官的背景资料
Background on those rogue officers.
所有的这些军官都是在摩萨德呆了
Now, each of these officers is a Mossad veteran
至少十年的老兵
of at least ten years.
要我派些BOLO吗?
Want me to send out some BOLOs?
不 那样做只会打草惊蛇
No, that would just tip them off.
我们要用相反的方式
We need to go a different direction.
他们杀的那个人呢... 曼特尔军官?
What about the guy they killed... Officer Mantel?
他在哪里停留过?
What was his home base?
他最后出现的地方是
Last known location
在巴尔的摩市区的一家酒店
is a hotel in downtown Baltimore.
- 调查的起点不错 - 是的
- Good place to start. - Yeah.
我们走吧
Let's go.
经理说曼特尔预付了两周的房♥费
Manager says Mantel was pre-paid for another two weeks.
给自己留了房♥ 也没请过女佣
Kept to himself and requested no maid service.
他的房♥间一尘不染
His room was spotless.
好吧 摩萨德清理团队
Well, Mossad's clean-up crew.
是的 他们真有手段 麦基
Yeah, well, they do get around, McGee.
经理认出了那些流氓军官吗?
Manager recognize the rogue officers?
她说她见过这个家伙
Uh, thought she said she'd seen this guy.
托莫·哥特莱布... 说他可能
Tomer Gottleib... claims that he may have
有见过曼特尔 但是不确定
paid a visit to Mantel, but not positive.
那接下来怎么办?
So what next?
接下来我们站在这里
Well, next we stand here
假装我们在说话
and pretend like we're talking
直到监视我们的人离开
until whoever is watching us makes their move.
老大 我不会看的 但是他们在哪里?
Boss, I won't look, but where?
五点钟方向 麦基
Your 5:00, McGee.
绿色越野车
Green SUV.
啊 老天 麦基
Ah, geez, McGee.
我很低调了
I kept it stealthy.
你根本就不低调... 嘿!
You didn't keep it stealthy enough... hey!
海军罪案调查处 停下!
NCIS, stop!
别告诉我 你喜欢
You cannot tell me that you prefer
这种难看的花♥园♥装饰
this sad decor to the garden.
我们被监视了
We were being watched.
你和我?
You and I?
不
No.
我们 在曼特尔那里
Us, at Mantel's place.
他们在那里的时候 你的清理团队
Your clean-up crew happen to see
刚好看见了一辆绿色越野车吗?
a green SUV while they were there?
我不知道这个
Not that I know of.
你觉得是博德纳尔
You believe it was one
集团的人吗?
of Bodnar's faction?
那辆越野车有隔板
The SUV had dummy plates.
你想干什么 指挥官?
What are you after, Director?
我想干什么?
What am I "after"?
因为你给我们的文件上面写着你不知情
Because the files you gave us say you don't know.
为什么这些流氓军官会在这里?
Why are those rogue agents here?
我们只能推测
We can only speculate
他们可能试图把秘密卖♥♥给我们的敌人
that they may be trying to sell secrets to our enemies.
这些秘密能毁了我们两个国家
Secrets that can hurt both our nations.
看起来你大概是把
Sure seems like you may
我们暴露在外面当靶子了
be hanging us out there as targets.
吉布斯探员 我代表我的官员们站在你的面前
Agent Gibbs, I will stand my officers in front of you,
如果那是获得你们信任的代价
if that is what it takes to earn your trust.
你离我的犯罪现场远点
You stay away from my crime scene.
我需要保护我的组织
I have an organization to protect.
我不会再说第二次
I'm not gonna tell you again.
早上好 汤姆
Morning, Tom.
我指望着也许这次你会带咖啡来呢
I was hoping maybe you'd bring the coffee this time.
我的溃疡还没好呢
My ulcer's kicking up enough.
你♥他♥妈♥想什么时候告诉我 莱昂?
When the hell were you gonna tell me, Leon?
跟摩萨德合作? 再一次?
Working with Mossad? Again?
摩萨德: 以色列主要情报机构
Mossad
我并不知道这需要国土安♥全♥局♥的许可
I wasn't aware that I needed Homeland's permission.
我告诉过你...
I told you...
博德纳尔的案件 我们已经跟中♥央♥请报局合作
we're already working with CIA on Bodnar.
不需要其他机构参与进来
Don't need other agencies interfering.
可能这跟博德纳尔不是直接有关的呢
Well, maybe this isn't about Bodnar, not directly.
我认识那位去世的摩萨德长官
I know about the dead Mossad officer.
你知道的 那属于联邦调查局的管辖权
And you know that's FBI jurisdiction.
这只是联合调查而已 汤姆
It's a simple joint investigation, Tom,
一切都是公开的
with everything above board.
- "公开的"? - 嗯哼
- "Above board"? - Mm-hmm.
就像柏林的事情?
Like Berlin?
博德纳尔不在那里 他在罗马
Bodnar's not there, he's in Rome.
除非你向我隐瞒了什么
Unless there's something you're not telling me.
谁都不能确定
Nobody knows anything for sure.
我知道 对于你和大卫个人来说
Look, I know how personal catching
抓住博德纳尔有多重要
Bodnar is to you and David.
是你让我担心的
You let me worry about that.
我是你的朋友 莱昂
I'm your friend, Leon.
我不希望看到你最后给自己一个大大的耳光
I'd hate to see this blow up in your face.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hallo. - Guten Tag.
爸爸?
Abba?
你...
Are you...
又要出远门工作了吗?
going away for work again?
大卫
David.
注意 宝贝
Achtung, baby.
我刚才给麦基买♥♥了超级完美的纪念品
I just picked up the perfect souvenir for McGee.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表