麦基 我看了你的邮件
McGee, I read your e-mails.
你黑了我的电脑?你怎么知道我的密♥码♥?
You broke in to my computer? How do you know my password?
老大 不带这样的
Boss, she's not allowed to do that.
- 真♥相♥总会大白的 迪诺左 - 没错
- Truth will out, DiNozzo. - Right.
听下解释
Let's hear it.
我们一直想要出去
Well, we had every intention of going out,
当我经过麦怪胎住的地方时
and when I went by McGeek's place,
他...他还在...
he... he was still...
沉迷于这个 这个第一人称射击游戏
enthralled by this-this first-person shooter game.
这真的很酷 真的
It was pretty cool, actually.
难怪你最新的格斗技术那么高超
That would explain your newfound combat tactics.
这个不能怪我 托尼
Look, don't blame me, Tony.
我发现那姐妹联谊会的
You were the one that wanted to stay
抢旗营的时候
once I found that sorority sister
是你自己要留下来的
"capture the flag" battalion.
哦 她们...他们很正点
Oh, they-they were hot.
她们听起来是很正点
They sounded hot.
姬娃
Ziva.
- 喝一杯吗? - 好的
- Drink? - Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
终于啊 终于有人体面地邀请我喝一杯了
Finally, someone has the decency to ask me to join them.
吉布斯
Gibbs.
这是在搞什么飞机?
That's what this was about?
她摆了我们一道
She set us up because we didn't
因为我们没约她
ask her out in the first place.
我们怎么能约她?
How did we miss that?
现在问题是 你怎么弥补?
The better question is: How are you gonna fix it?
别关门!
Hold that door!
我也来 我也来
I'm in. I'm in.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表