程序你懂的
You know the drill.
在这里签上你的大名就好 马拉德医生
Just need your John Hancock, Dr. Mallard.
比起下葬他们 我可更喜欢挖他们出土
I like digging 'em up a lot better than putting 'em down.
埋葬意味着一切的终结
Funerals are too final.
而掘尸则让人感到刺♥激♥又神秘
With exhumations, there's excitement, mystery.
谢了
Thanks.
下回见
Till next time.
这里需要填上案件编号♥
Oh, uh, gonna need the case number.
- 案件编号♥? - 是啊
- Case number? - Yeah.
我还没拿到海军罪案调查处
I never got the 27B-stroke-6
的官方案件编号♥
with the official NCIS case number.
这我得询问一下帕莫先生
I will have to have a word with Mr. Palmer.
我现在能带走他吗 稍后再把编号♥传真给你?
Can I have him, uh, fax it over?
当然可以 没问题
Uh, yeah, sure, that's fine.
你都是老客户了
You're a repeat customer.
尽管如此我依然希望你没把盗墓作为
Though I sure hope you haven't taken up grave robbery
一个特殊爱好
as a hobby.
麦基 到底会有哪种奇葩想要那东西?
McGee, why on earth would anyone want that?
想要什么?
Want what?
有新货值得买♥♥么?
Something new to buy?
算我一个 是个嘛?
I'm in, what do we got?
这玩意叫生活记录仪
It is called a life recorder.
你只需把它套在你的脖子上
You wear it around your neck.
它会拍下在你身前的一切事物
Takes photos of whatever's in front of you
并每隔数秒钟把数据上传到云端
every few seconds and uploads everything to the cloud.
一切?
Everything?
我错过什么好戏了吗?
Am I missing something here?
托尼 你的一生都会被记录下来
Tony, your entire lifetime would be recorded.
甚至可追溯到某一时刻
Even searchable.
那真可怕
That's horrifying.
但它好歹能帮我找到钥匙
But it would help me find my keys.
是啊 而且它能让你回顾
Yes, and it would allow you to look back
一生之中的任意时刻
on any moment in your entire life.
也许有些时刻还是忘了的好
Perhaps some moments should not be remembered,
比如像刚刚过去的三个月?
huh, like the last three months?
不得不承认
Actually, you know,
在这件事上我同意姬娃讲的
I think I'm with Ziva on this one.
有些事我才不想要记起
There are some things I'd rather forget.
开玩笑吧 比如?
Really, like what?
比如和我初恋女友分手时
Like the look on my first girlfriend's face
她脸上的表情
when we broke up.
那可困扰了哥好多年
Haunted me for years.
托尼 你成熟了
That's very mature of you, Tony.
这东西多少钱?
How much is this thing?
目前还买♥♥不到 仍在试用阶段
Can't buy it yet, it's being beta tested
我有幸成为其中一名测试者
and I have been chosen as one of the testers.
几周之后我就能拿到我的装备了
I get my unit in the next few weeks.
是嘛? 你觉得吉布斯会让你
What? You think Gibbs is gonna sign off
戴着这个工作?
letting you wear this to work?
拜托 就吉布斯?
Come on, Gibbs?
这老头根本不懂什么是...
The man has no sense of...
是什么?
What?
他是不是...
Is he...
迪诺左 你貌似有什么想法?
Something on your mind, DiNozzo?
没
No.
动起来
Get moving.
在布鲁克兰发现一名中士身亡
Got a dead sergeant in Brookland.
在那集♥合♥
Meet you there.
你去哪呢?
Where are you going?
我们没有官方许可文件...
No 27B-stroke...
我们必须把他还回去
We have to return him.
我们必须立即把他还回去
We have to return him right now.
帕莫先生 这可是具尸体 不是结婚礼物
It's a corpse, Mr. Palmer, not a wedding present.
如果让吉布斯探员发现
W-when Agent Gibbs finds out
你没有许可就挖出具尸体...
that you exhumed a body without...
- 他已经发现了 - 吉布斯探员
- He found out. - Agent Gibbs.
作为一名代理验尸官 我对此负全责
Um, as acting coroner, I take full responsibility.
- 走开 - 走了
- Go. - Leaving.
达克 你这是在干什么?
What are you doing, Duck?
这家伙是谁?
Who the hell is this guy?
布鲁斯·罗伯斯中校
Commander Bruce Roberts.
十二年前我负责对他的尸检工作
I presided over his autopsy 12 years ago.
当年我便没有弄清这其中的缘由
Some things never sat right with me,
所以如今我想再研究下
and I want to take another look.
我算明白了 你最近很无聊
I get it, you're bored.
但你不能心血来潮就挖个尸体出来玩玩
But you cannot go around digging up bodies whenever you like.
技术上来讲 作为一名验尸官
Well, technically, as medical examiner,
- 我有这个权力 - 技术上来讲
- I have that authority. - Technically,
你现在并不是验尸官
you're not the medical examiner right now.
帕莫才是
Palmer's in charge.
好吧 技术上来讲 你是对的
Well, technically, that's true.
达克 你心脏病发作了
You had a heart attack, Ducky.
你的私人医生告诉过你需要休息
Your own doctor told you to take a break.
为什么就休息一下? 于世长眠不好吗?
Why just a break? Why not just make it permanent?
反正在这过去的几个月里
After all, the world
这个世界即便缺少了我
has managed to get along just fine without me
也照样转得很好
these past several months.
好吧
All right.
好吧 说来我听听
All right, let me hear it.
当年我负责这名中校的尸检工作
Well, when I conducted the commander's autopsy,
最后我推断他是死于意外
I concluded that his end was accidental.
我是说 这个人是在某个晚上喝酒致死的
I mean, the man literally drank himself to death one night.
一切看起来都很合乎常理
It seemed very straightforward.
直到我在两天前
But then I read this
读到了这个
two days ago.
你什么时候开始爱上读讣告了?
Since when did you start reading the obits?
你也会有那么一天的
Well, your day will come.
不管如何 我看到了这位中校的父亲
In any case, I saw that the commander's father
死于一种非常罕见的
had passed away of a rare
遗传性肝病
genetic liver disorder.
这种病势必也会遗传给
One that most certainly would have been passed on
他的儿子 这位中校
to the commander.
如果当时我知道他身体的特殊之处
Had I known about his condition,
我就会以不同的方式来进行尸检
I would have done my autopsy differently.
有一种毒药能利用罗伯斯的先天缺陷
There is a class of poisons that would mimic
制♥造♥出酒精中毒致死的假象
fatal alcohol intoxication in someone with Roberts' defect.
换句话说 他的死可能不是出于意外
In other words, his death may not have been an accident.
这可能是起谋杀案
It might just have been a murder.
作为一名被害人 他看起来够平静的 对吧?
He looks pretty peaceful for a murder victim, huh?
对一个将要飞往马耳他的人来说也够平静
And for a guy about to fly to Malta.
坐十二小时的大巴
Coach, 12 hours,
那地方挤得像沙丁鱼罐头
packed like sardines.
值得一去
It's worth it.
马耳他在每年的这个时候是非常迷人的
Malta is lovely this time of year.
很多人不了解那里有多浑厚的历史
You know, most people don't realize how historically rich
尽管那地方很小
it is despite its small size.
实际上 马耳他的庙宇
In fact, Maltan temples
被广泛誉为最古老的独♥立♥式建筑
are widely regarded as the oldest free-standing structure
- 喂 - 在全世...
- Hey. - in the...
非常感谢 但我们还是希望你能闭嘴
Thank you, but we really prefer you stop doing that.
噢 噢 好的
Oh. Oh, okay.
我对马耳他的了解也就这些
That's all I really knew about Malta anyway.
但你应该能告诉我们为什么达克瞒着吉布斯
But you can tell us what Ducky was doing exhuming a body
挖掘了一具尸体回来
without telling Gibbs.
我们听说了
We heard.
我不知道你们在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
姬娃?
Ziva?
拉上帘子
Get the blinds.
好吧 哈 哈 哈
Okay, ha, ha, ha, yeah.
你们真是非常 非常有意思
This is all very, very, very funny.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表