什么也没有发生
Nothing happened.
他并没有接近她 并在她进去之后离开
He never approached her, and left after she went inside.
之后他去了哪里?
Where'd he go after that?
回到他父亲的房♥子
Back to his father's house.
房♥间的灯在凌晨一点熄灭
Lights went off in his room at 1:00 a.m.
他的父亲是个理发师
His father's a barber.
老大 他不会是你的...
Boss, he wouldn't happen to be yours...
伙计们 等会再说 好吗? 等一下
Guys, later, okay? Later.
- 吉布斯 - 嘿
- Gibbs. - Hey.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
你可不经常来前线
You weren't very forthcoming.
本来是跟万斯主管报到的
Thought I'd check in with Director Vance.
他向我承诺海军罪案调查处会对我的调查
He assures me NCIS will share information
提供相关信息
that's pertinent to my investigation.
我们会的
We will.
那么给我 你们嫌疑人的姓名
So, give me the name of your suspect.
万斯说 额 他不知道
Vance claims, uh, he doesn't know it.
我们还不确定
It is premature.
目前我们只是知道
All we have now is someone
一个大概的轮廓而已
with a passing resemblance to your sketch.
我想跟他谈谈
I'd like to talk to him.
有什么关系吗?
What's the harm?
除了是左撇子还有什么信息能
Is there anything other than left-handed
消除此人的嫌疑或定他的罪吗?
that would eliminate or incriminate my guy?
这么说他是个左撇子
So your guy is left-handed.
我是吉布斯
Yeah, it's Gibbs.
- 有时间吗? - 嗯哼
- You have a moment? - Mm-hmm.
我一会就到
I'll be right there.
我要走了
I gotta go.
回头再联络
We'll be in touch.
比尔·沙德
Bill Shard.
你在这里做什么?
So, what do you do here?
我是特别探员大卫
I'm Special Agent David.
你曾经去过以色列啊
You've been to Israel.
是的
Yeah.
我在那里出生
I was born there.
你好
Shalom.
我跟哈伯德医生谈过
I spoke with Dr. Hubbard.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know you did.
是吗?
Oh?
他向万斯主管
Uh, he reported your conversation
汇报了你们的谈话
to the Chief of Detectives, who called Director Vance.
我觉得自己已经十分谨慎小心
And I thought I was so circumspect.
医生 别担心
Doc, don't worry about it.
他也向我抱怨了
Chief complained about me, too.
哈伯德跟你说什么了吗?
Hubbard tell you anything?
是的 嗯... 最近的两起谋杀案
Yeah, that, uh... two recent murders
跟三年之前的案件是同一人所为
are identical to those three years ago.
根据凶器刺入的伤口来看
Based on the stab wounds, the killer is
凶手很有可能是左撇子
most definitely left-handed.
所有凶案所使用刀具的
And the same type and size
种类和大小都相同
of blade was used in all cases.
凶手留下任何法庭证据了吗?
The killer leave any forensic evidence?
没有
None.
但是哈伯德发现了一些有趣的事情
But Hubbard did reveal something interesting.
除了都属同一人种外
Besides being in the same physical phylum,
所有的年轻女子都是注射吸毒者
all of the young ladies were intravenous drug users.
沙德探员可没有提到过这点
Detective Shard didn't mention that.
我觉得他隐瞒了些什么
I thought he was holding something back.
你这样说很有意思
That's funny you should say that.
我们玩牌的时候哈伯德有点问题
Hubbard has a tell when we play cards.
他藏牌的时候 手有点抽搐
A little twitch when he's hiding a good hand.
昨天晚上 这个老家伙
Last night, the old boy was
抖得像鱼钩上的虫子
twitching like a worm on a hook.
他们有事情隐瞒我们
There's something they're not telling us.
啊
Ah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我居然会这么说
I can't believe I'm saying this,
我讨厌巴哈马群岛
but I hate the Bahamas.
我讨厌巴哈马群岛
I hate the Bahamas.
嘿 托尼!
Hey, Tony!
托尼!
Tony!
你的汉堡
Here's your burger.
怎么怎么久?
What took you so long?
我需要排队
I had to wait in line.
这里面到处都是芥末 我讨厌芥末
There's mustard all over this thing. I hate mustard.
自己刮掉呗
Then scrape it off.
换一个去吧
Take the burger back.
啊哈 没门
Uh-uh. No way.
我不是你的小秘书 托尼
I am not your personal assistant, Tony.
你在跟我抬杠吗?
Are you getting feisty with me?
麦基提醒过我 你会使这招
McGee warned me you'd play the probe card.
我... 读了海军学校规则
I... read the regs.
"正式探员不得以私人之事务
"A senior agent cannot order a probationary agent
命令指使试用期探员"
to perform personal services."
你真是手册不离身啊
You brought your manuals with you.
我要准备GS-11考试
I have to study for my GS-11.
在我抽你丫的之前把汉堡拿回去
Well, take this back before I slap you silly.
她在看我们啊
She's staring at us.
她在看我
She's staring at me.
她前一个钟头就在这样了
She has been for the last hour.
为什么?
Why?
是时候到我主动出击了
Maybe it's time I made contact.
你真要这样做吗?
Should you do that?
如果不去 她会觉得奇怪的
She'll think it's weird if I don't.
学着点
Watch and learn.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你这位美人让人不得不注意
Couldn't help notice
一直独自坐在这里
you're sitting here all alone.
我猜也许你需要个伴?
I thought maybe you'd want some company?
当然
Sure.
你的他不介意吗?
Your partner won't mind?
我的他?
"Partner"?
哦 我以为你们是一对
Oh, I assumed you two were a couple.
因为你的T恤...
Just your shirt...
十分粉♥嫩♥
it's so pink.
这是"暴♥力♥玫瑰杀手"在近两周第三次
It's the third time the Dead Rose Slasher
在市区内作案
has struck the downtown area in the last two weeks.
最新一位被害者在今早早些时候被杀
The latest victim was killed early this morning,
她的尸体被发现于这座宾馆
her body found in an alley
街边的一个小巷
across the street from this hotel,
这里时常有毒贩
which is known to be frequented
和妓♥女♥游荡于此
by drug users and prostitutes.
希望这个女孩不是
Got my fingers crossed it's not the girl
昨晚我们在酒吧见到的那个
we saw from the bar last night.
她看起来可不像吸毒者
She did not look like a drug addict.
在等待通知期间 她的姓名暂无法透露
Her name's being withheld pending notification
但是我获悉
of next of kin, but I've been told
她与其他"暴♥力♥玫瑰杀手"案件中的
told she resembles the other
受害者十分相似
Dead Rose Slasher victims.
知道你的那个家伙昨晚在哪里吗?
Any idea where your guy was last night?
我确定沙德探长会问我相同的问题
I'm sure Detective Shard is gonna ask me the same thing.
他已经打来了
That's him calling me right now.
我是吉布斯
Yeah, it's Gibbs.
这是礼节性问候 吉布斯
This is a courtesy call, Gibbs,
只是为了告诉你
to let you know that
我要逮捕卡梅伦·迪安进行审问
I'm picking up Cameron Dean for questioning.
你怎么知道他的名字的?
How'd you get his name?
一点小聪明
A little talent I acquired.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表