好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
计划是什么?
What's the plan?
额 我们...
Well, we...
我们坐在这里 然后等待他们的救援
we sit here and wait for them to find us.
我们没有时间来制定其他计划
We don't have time to strategize any more than that.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
我无所谓
Fine by me.
等一下 为什么?
Wait. Why?
因为我参加过军事枪♥械♥训练
Because I have military firearms training.
用的是步♥枪♥
With a musket.
医生 那都是五十年前的事了
Doctor, that was 50 years ago.
总比你没有任何经验的好吧
It's better than your none.
我会告诉你 我曾在黑色行动二中获得过六次
I will have you know, I have prestiged six times
荣誉
in Black Ops 2.
你认为我想知道吗?
Do I even want to know?
医生 并不是我想拿着枪 好吗?
Doctor, it's not like I want the gun, okay?
只是现在天色很暗 而且...
It's just that it's very dark out and...
老实说 您的视力也不如以前的那么好
frankly, your eyesight is not what it used to be.
你再说一遍
I beg your pardon.
我就知道那不会有什么好事
I knew that was not gonna land well.
你继续留着吧
You keep that up,
而我可能要再一次要求你离开
and I may have to ask you to leave again.
事实上 医生...
Actually, Doctor...
... 也许这正是我该做的
... maybe that's exactly what I should do.
海军罪案调查处!
NCIS!
双手举过头顶!
Hands in the air!
安全
Clear.
我认为达克和吉米在这里时是安全的
I think it's safe to assume Ducky and Jimmy were here.
而且还搞了些破坏
And did some damage.
是的 但是他们现在在哪里?
Yeah, but where are they now?
来吧 达克 告诉我
Come on, Ducky, talk to me.
就在这里
Right here.
"R9"? 规则九
"R9"? Rule Nine.
去哪里都要随身带着一把刀
Never go anywhere without a knife.
不是任何地方
Not anywhere.
就在那里
Right there.
是那条路 快来!
That way. Come on!
我们走吧
Let's go.
帕莫先生!
Mr. Palmer!
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我... 我很抱歉 我...
I... I'm sorry I...
我质疑你使用枪♥支♥的能力
I questioned your ability with firearms.
在黑色行动二里获得六次名誉
Prestiging six times with Black Ops 2
说明你有丰富的经验
is ample experience.
六次... 并不赖
Six times... isn't bad.
但是我获得过七次
But I prestiged seven.
噢 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
叫你的同伴出来
Call your buddy.
额 我不知道你是否注意到了
Well, I don't know if you've noticed,
但是我一直在呼喊他
but I have been calling him.
他... 他并没有回应我
He... he isn't answering.
也许当他听到你的尖叫时 他会回应的
Maybe he'll answer when he hears you screaming.
噢 不
Oh. No.
不要
No.
不 不要
No, no.
你不该杀死马科斯
You shouldn't have killed Marcus.
再见 医生
Good-bye, Doctor.
你可以停止射击了 帕莫先生
You can stop shooting, Mr. Palmer.
噢 我的天哪 我射中了! 我射...
Oh, my God, I got him! I g...
我射中了他
I got him.
怎么了...?
What...?
我以为我会觉得很轻松 但是...
I thought I'd feel relieved, but...
这给人的感觉更... 更糟糕
this feels much... much worse.
这...
This...
我从来没有... 我从来没有...
I've never... I've never...
你确实还没有...
You still haven't...
快跑 帕莫先生 如果可以的话!
Run, Mr. Palmer, while you can!
不 不要 我不会离开您的
No, no. I'm not leaving you.
医生 我认为我可以
Doctor, I thought I got him.
我无所谓
Fine by me.
我应该把枪给您的
I should've given you the gun.
海军罪案调查处! 举起双手!
NCIS! Hands up!
什么?
What?
不许动!
Don't move!
好的 别开枪 别开枪
Okay, hold on, hold on.
噢 这种感觉非常 非常好
Oh, this feels very, very good.
放下武器!
Drop it!
好的 好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
你们两个没事吧?
You two okay?
我们没事了
We've been cleaner.
见到你们真高兴
Nice to see you guys.
我们错过了什么? 我现在可不想
What did we miss? I'd rather not
谈论这件事 托尼
talk about it right now, Tony.
我可... 可能又要开始哭了
I'll... probably start crying again.
杰特罗 这里还有一个... 女人
Jethro, there's another one... a woman.
你们永远都不会找到她的
You'll never find her.
是吗?
Really?
不要这么肯定
Wouldn't be so sure about that.
在找这个吗?
Looking for this?
你的间谍在下水道里塞入的U盘
It's the USB drive your mole wedged in the sewer drain.
我们的特工在今天早上已经取到了
Our agents pulled it out this morning.
难道我们忘了说
Did we forget to mention
我们在罗斯中尉的手指甲里
that we found sewage
找到了污物?
beneath Lieutenant Roth's fingernails?
我们对此深感抱歉
Sorry about that.
你因参与间谍活动
You're under arrest
而被捕了 双手放在背后
for espionage. Hands behind your back.
但是怎么会...?
But how...?
这是我的衣物柜 而且这...
That's my locker. And this...
... 是我的钥匙
... this is my key.
我要拿回衣服
I'll be taking that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你被耍了
You've been played.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表