而且他一定不叫卡尔·米勒
And I'm sure his real name isn't Carl Miller.
是的 我同意你的话 麦基
Yes, I tend to agree with you, McGee.
这个家伙没有指纹
This miscreant has no fingerprints.
我有发现
I got something.
"十九号♥与赖西格尔见面"
"See Reisiger 19."
赖西格尔? 听起来像一个名字
Reisiger? Sounds like a name.
你和姬娃在追踪博德纳尔的时候
You and Ziva run into anybody named Reisiger
有没有人叫赖西格尔?
when you were tracking Bodnar?
不 好像没有
No, I don't think so.
看起来像某些光滑的石头
Looks like some polished stones.
未切割的钻石 帕莫
Uncut diamonds, Palmer.
作为他帮助博德纳尔的报酬
His payment for helping Bodnar.
手握剩余的钻石 他就可以永远藏身某处
And with the rest of the diamonds, he could hide forever.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
我好担心你们 给你们一个大大的拥抱
You guys, I was so worried. Group hug.
我们没有事情
Ooh, we're fine.
哦 哦
Wow. Ow.
哎呀
Yikes.
你的鼻子断了吗?
Is that broken?
没有 默里夫人
No, Mrs. Mulwray.
但是我他妈的差点就牺牲我的鼻子
But I damn near lost my nose.
我还是希望通过鼻子进行呼吸
I like breathing through it.
- 默里夫人 - 费·唐纳薇
- Mrs. Mulwray. - Faye Dunaway
当然 还有杰克先生
and, of course, Mr. Jack.
是的 我知道 唐人街
Yeah, I know. Chinatown.
等等
Wait.
那是侧栏吗?
Is that the side molding?
我的车上面的吗?
From my car?
哦 不 哦!
Oh, no. Oh!
昨天晚上天色太黑 我都没有仔细看清楚
I didn't get a good look at it in the dark last night.
- 有多糟? - 很糟糕
- How bad is it? - It's bad.
它... 永久性报废
It's... terminal.
吉布斯和麦基在哪里?
Where are Gibbs and McGee?
呃...
Um...
我不知道?
I don't know?
听起来并不可信
That does not sound very convincing.
我无法说谎 我... 我从来没有成功过
I can't lie. I... I never have been able to.
额 但是我发誓要对此保密 好吗?
Um, but I'm sworn to secrecy, okay?
- 为什么? - 我们看看SUV的内部
- Why? - Let's look inside the SUV.
好的 那么...
Okay, so...
很明显 车祸是有预谋的
the crash was definitely premeditated.
车上装置了
There was a
四点固定的安全带
four-point harness installed,
气囊被拆除了
and the air bag was removed.
他为什么把气囊拆掉了?
Why would he remove the airbag?
- 卡车在哪里? - 额
- Where is the MCRT truck? - Um,
多道可转动变压器
Multi-Channel Rotary Transformer
那个 额...
it's, uh...
我要是说被送去维修...
Would you believe me if I said it was...
你会相信吗?
out being serviced?
你真是不会撒谎
You're a very bad liar.
- 我知道 - 记住 艾比
- I know. - Remember, Abbs,
她可接受过刑讯培训
she's trained in torture techniques.
是的
Yeah.
我能进去看看吗?
Can I see the inside?
不行 抱歉 吉利斯女士 这是犯罪现场
No. Sorry, Ms. Gillis. It's a crime scene.
真是不敢相信我的房♥子...
I just can't believe that this has happened...
竟然会发生这种事情
to my house.
米勒先生租用你的房♥子已经多长时间?
How long has Mr. Miller been renting from you?
额 两年多点吧
Um, a little over two years.
我差点拒绝出租 就因为他来的时候
I almost didn't, though, 'cause he showed up
骑的那个又大又吵的摩托车
on that big, noisy motorcycle.
我讨厌摩托车
I hate motorcycles.
那辆摩托车还在吗?
He still have that motorcycle?
额 上次我来收房♥租的时候
Uh, he was working on it out in the garage
看到他还在车♥库♥里面摆弄那辆车
last time I drove out to collect the rent.
你知道米勒先生是做什么工作的吗?
You know what Mr. Miller did for a living?
不知道
No.
但是他经常出去旅行
He traveled a lot, though.
有时一走就是两三个月
Sometimes two, three months.
如果他预计自己要离开很久的话
If he knew he was gonna be gone that long,
他就会事先预付租金 现金支付
he paid me in advance. In cash.
真不知道 我能否再找到他那样的租户
I don't know if I'm gonna find a tenant like that again.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw him?
本月一号♥
First of the month.
当时我来收房♥租
When I collected the rent.
你见过这个人吗?
You ever see this man?
没有
Nope.
但是这并不能说明这个人没有在这边逗留过
But that doesn't mean he wasn't here.
把这个房♥子租给米勒之后
I haven't been inside
我就再也没有进门看过
since I leased the place to Miller.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果还有问题 我们会电♥话♥联♥系♥你
We'll give you a call if we have any more questions.
可是我有个问题
Well, I got a question.
房♥屋受损的费用由谁买♥♥单?
Who pays for all the damage?
调查处会派人
Someone from the agency
过来与你联络的
will be by to contact you.
嘿
Hey.
你们在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
人在刀俎下的
Same thing you would do
惯常反应 吉布斯
if someone tried to kill you, Gibbs.
博德纳尔找到了吗?
Bodnar?
没有 没有半点踪影 那个人是谁?
No, no sign of him. Who's that?
- 推测他是逃逸司机 - 名字是什么?
- We think the getaway driver. - Does he have a name?
- 只查到化名 - 用不着担心
- Only an alias. - Well, not to worry.
指纹不是确认尸体身份的唯一手段
Fingerprints aren't the only means of I.D.'ing a body.
我们还可以进行面部识别
We have facial recognition,
牙齿分♥析♥ DNA检测
dental records, DNA
可以使用的辨识方法多着呢
and a whole host of other methods.
大家稍安毋躁 给我一点
And all I need is a little quality time
"施工时间"就成
with our patient.
在死者的口袋里面发现这个
Found this in his pocket.
"赖西格尔."
"Reisiger."
听起来像是德国人
Sounds German.
你们在柏林遇到过叫这个名字的人吗?
You run into anybody by that name in Berlin?
没有
No.
没有
No.
额 老大
Uh, boss,
摩托车没有停在车♥库♥里面
motorcycle's missing from the garage,
但是我在工作台上发现这张照片
but I found this above the workbench.
博德纳尔极有可能开着摩托车逃走的
Probably how Bodnar got away.
我会发出全境通告
I'll put out a BOLO.
你们突袭之前
Why didn't you alert me
为什么不事先通知我?
before the raid on the house?
博德纳尔不会在那里久留
Bodnar was on the move.
吉布斯觉察到情况
Gibbs felt, and I agreed,
而且也征得我的同意 时机紧迫
that time was of the essence.
换做是你 你会怎么做?
What would you have done?
博德纳尔撞毁了迪诺左的车
Bodnar rammed DiNozzo's car.
差点杀死两位探员 他还偷走钻石
Almost killed two agents, and he stole the diamonds.
拜托 汤姆
Come on, Tom,
吉布斯都在你的手下干了多少年了?
how many years did Gibbs work for you?
再说 他也有取得进展
Given leeway, he gets results.
目前唯一的进展就是
The only result
出现一个你们连身份都无法确认的死尸
we have now is a dead body you can't identify.
如果博德纳尔还在四处逃窜
If Bodnar is still here,
那么将他捉拿归案就是
it's Homeland and the FBI
国土安♥全♥局♥和联邦调查局的职责
that have to track him down,
而不是海军罪案调查处的责任
not NCIS.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表