剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
对
Yeah.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
老实说 怪惨的
Kind of macabre, actually.
你们聊
I'll give you guys a minute.
迪亚兹怎么样了
What's the latest on Diaz?
迪亚兹 他逃走了
Diaz--ahem-- he got away.
怎么会
How?
没关系 我们会抓到他的
Doesn't matter. We'll get him.
我们拿到了个名单 上面全是他的人
We do have a list of everyone that he's been controlling.
联调局正在一个一个抓他们
FBI is rounding them up as we speak.
-所以我们可以夺回城市了 -没错
- So we can take our city back. - Mm-hmm.
干得不错 奥利弗
You did good, Oliver.
谢谢 但还没完
Thank you. It's not over yet.
对你是完了
It is for you.
我没猜错吧
Am I wrong?
我跟莎曼达·沃森打了几个月的交道
I've been dealing with Samanda Watson for months.
她不可能无条件帮你
There's no way she was gonna help you without strings attached.
但她的那些条件 奥利弗 代价太高
But those strings, Oliver, that's a hell of a sacrifice.
我反思过去自己做事情的方式
I had to look at the way that I've been doing things.
是不对的
It's not working.
我失去了我的城市 失去了团队
I lost my city, I lost my team.
总是要遭报应了
There's a penance for that.
我只是觉得有点太极端了
It just seems a little drastic.
刚刚为女儿挡了子弹的你可没资格说这句话
Coming from the guy who just took a bullet for his daughter.
昆汀 我想好好告诉你
Quentin, I hope I took the time to tell you,
你真的是个好父亲
you're a really good father.
你也是
So are you.
我有一个好榜样
I had a good example.
是啊 你父亲是个好人
Yeah. Your dad was a good man.
我不是在说我父亲
I'm not talking about my dad.
很抱歉打断你们 但我们需要送他进手术室了
I'm sorry, but we have to take him to the O.R. Now.
等你出来
Well, um, when you get out,
大家都会在这里等你的
everyone will be here waiting for you.
谢谢 奥利弗
Thanks, Oliver.
谢谢你做的一切
For everything.
谢谢你来
Thank you for coming.
他怎么样了
How is he?
正在手术
In surgery.
医生们很乐观 但是
The doctors, they're optimistic, but--
但是我想你应该在这儿
But I thought you should probably be here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可能感觉很奇怪 是吧
This is probably really strange for you, right?
有一点
A little.
你和
Are you, um--
你和我认识的劳蕾尔相似吗
are you like my Laurel?
几乎没有
Hardly at all.
要花多久
How long is this gonna take?
你还要问多少次
How many times are you gonna ask that?
一直问到有人告诉我
As many times as it takes to find out
还要多久
how long it's gonna take.
奎恩先生
Mr. Queen.
-时间到了 -什么时间到了
- It's time. - Time for what?
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
我很抱歉我还没有
I'm sorry that I haven't ex--
和大家说这事
explained this to everyone.
一直没有时间
Hasn't been any time.
没有时间说什么
There wasn't time to explain what?
-你要逮捕我们 -你在搞什么鬼
- You're arresting us? -What the hell are you doing?
我以为你说我们被赦免了
I thought you said we had immunity!
你们是被赦免了 多亏了他
You do...thanks to him.
天哪
Oh, my god.
这是唯一的办法
It was the only way.
不 这不是唯一的办法
No, it was not the only way.
还有数不清的其他方法
There are a million other ways.
法官撤销了他的案子
The judge threw out his case.
你没权利这么做
You can't do this.
-我可以 联调局有权 -联调局
- I can. It's federal. - Federal.
联调局会留在星城
The bureau's going to stay in star city
直到迪亚兹被逮捕
until Diaz is brought in,
但条件是奥利弗同意自首
but only if Oliver agreed to turn himself in.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
等一下 等等
Wait a minute. Just wait.
昆汀怎么样
How's quentin?
兰斯市长在手术中痉挛
Mayor lance seized during the procedure.
医生们努力复苏他
The surgeons worked to revive him.
他们尽了一切的努力
They did everything they could,
但是他的大脑缺氧了7分钟
but his brain was deprived of oxygen for 7 minutes.
他去世了
He's gone.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
不幸的是 这不会改变我们的约定
Unfortunately, this doesn't change our arrangement.
我很抱歉 莎拉
I'm so sorry, Sara.
各位 请好好互相照顾
All of you, please take care of each other.
奥利
Ollie.
运送被延迟了
Transport's delayed.
我们将在半小时后运送你
We'll be transferring you in a half-hour.
好吧 我和约翰谈好了 我们有一个计划
Ok. I talked to John. We have a plan.
我们会把你带出去
We're gonna get you out.
不 不行
No, you can't.
我们做得到 我们以前也做过
Yes, we can. We've done it before.
我们把约翰
We got John out of--
我们帮他从朗豪监狱逃出来
We broke him out of Langham Penitentiary.
是的
Yes, we did.
他们要把我关押到一家超级监狱 费利西蒂
They're transferring me to a supermax, Felicity,
就算我想越狱
And even if I wanted to break out,
他们会逮捕其他所有人
they would just arrest everyone,
包括你
including you.
我想威廉至少应该有一个家长
I think that William deserves at least one parent.
庭审时 你说你不想公开身份
During your trial, you said you didn't want to go public
因为你希望在绿箭之后你还能有生活
because you wanted a life after the green arrow.
这就是那个生活 你可以
This is that life. You could--
我想阻止迪亚兹
I wanted to stop Diaz,
但我更想救你和威廉
and I wanted to save you and William more.
不可能一切都如心愿
Not everything went our way.
昆汀和
Quentin and...
在庭审时 我们谈过的那个
That protective custody that we talked about
给你们两个的保护计划
For the two of you during my trial...
-不 -莱拉可以处理好所有事
- No. - Lyla's gonna handle everything.
我保证只是持续到扳倒迪亚兹
I promise just until Diaz is off the board.
不 这不可能是唯一的选项
No. I refuse to believe that this is the only option.
我们重新赢回了星城
We won back the city.
我们拿回它了
We got it back.
我以为我失去了它
Thought I had lost it.
奥利弗
Oliver...
那不是你一个人的责任
You didn't do that alone.
我知道
I know.
迪亚兹想杀死所有与我亲近的人
Diaz tried to kill everybody close to me.
我得找个办法保护所有人
I had to find a way to protect everybody.
这就是那个办法
This was the way.
威廉在吗
Is William here?
他就在外面 他
Yeah, he's outside. He's...
他很害怕 他不懂
He's scared. He's confused.
他不懂为什么一个他只认识不到一年的女人
He's wondering how the woman that he's known for less than a year
突然成了他唯一的家长
Is suddenly his only parent.
你能叫他进来吗
Would you please go get him?
好的
Yeah.
小子 你怎么样
Buddy, how you doing?
我不明白 发生了什么
I don't understand... what's happening.
我会给你解释一切
I'm gonna explain everything to you.
奎恩先生 您为什么又被逮捕了
Mr. Queen, why are you being arrested again?
我自愿
I have voluntarily,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表