剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
This Athena doesn't seem like a type who will give up easily.
我想让她走投无路
I intend to take the choice out of her hands
把梅林的地图带到很远的地方去
by taking Merlyn's map far from here.
我知道即便孩子已去世很久
I know the toll a father can have on a child
父亲的丧子之痛也不会消逝
even long after he's gone.
这是我的责任 不是你的
This is my burden, not yours.
你没跟我说这是《猛鬼追魂》里的盒子
You didn't tell me that this was the box from "Hellraiser."
照顾好彼此
Take care of each other.
这倒比我以为的简单多了
Wow. That was a lot easier than I thought it would be.
好 等等 不
Ok. Wait. No.
你要怎么打开
How are you gonna open it?
我会找到能解开密♥码♥的人
I'll find someone who can unlock the cipher.
毕竟是我的人发明了数学
My people invented mathematics after all.
没错 但不是 不是你以为的那种数学
Yeah. No, no, no. Not this type of mathematics.
等等 你不能独自前去
Wait. Look. You can't-- ugh--you can't go out there by yourself,
而且雅典娜的刺客还在找你
not with Athena's assassins looking for you.
她说了这是她想做的 西娅
She said that's what she wanted to do, Thea.
对 但不是我想要的
Yeah. No. It's not what I want.
-快手 -你之前说了一旦我拿到地图
- Speedy? - You made it clear once I acquired the map
你就不会再在意你的父亲或刺客联盟
you'd have no interest in your father or the League.
你也说明了这幅地图指向
And you made it clear that this map, it leads
某个古老强大的东西
to what, something ancient and powerful.
你不能 不能独自承受
Ok. You cannot-- you cannot take this on by yourself.
而且我们还有世上最厉害的数学家
Plus we have the world's greatest mathematician right there
还有在打开它时
and the protection that you are gonna need
为确保安全所需要的保护措施
to keep that thing safe while you try to open it.
多谢好意
I appreciate the gesture.
-你能打开吗 -以我的经验来看
- Can you do it? - Well, in my experience,
加密的东西都可以入侵
anything locked can be hacked.
通常由我搞定
Usually by me.
西娅 你确定吗
Thea, are you sure about this?
娜莎说得对 你说过不希望
Nyssa's right. You did say that you want
跟马尔科姆的遗物有任何关系
nothing to do with Malcolm's legacy.
我明白
I know, ok? Look.
不敢相信我要说这些
I can't believe that I am even saying this,
但在看到那些刺客之后
but...after seeing those assassins, I--
一切都变得好真实
this all just became too real.
但娜莎给了你退路
But Nyssa gave you an out.
不明白你为什么不接受
I don't know why you don't take it.
我不知道现在怎么跟你解释
I don't know how to explain it to you right now, ok?
我只需要你相信我
I just--I--I need you to trust me.
好 准备好了吗
All right. You ready?
准备好闯入监狱偷取证据吗
To go to prison for stealing evidence?
没准备好
No, not really.
我来偷 你负责入侵
I'm doing the stealing. You're doing the hacking.
我觉得这对警♥察♥来说并没差别
Look. Something tells me the police don't make that distinction.
这可能是我最后一次以非嫌疑人的身份来这
This could be the last time I'm here not as a suspect.
这个要多长时间
How long is this gonna take?
恐怕是25年至无期徒刑
My worry is 25 to life.
拜托
Come on.
看好了
Keep watch.
你不是说这里没人了吗
I thought you said no one else was gonna be here.
我们不是人吗
We're here, aren't we?
可能得费些时间
Oh. This might take a while.
糟了
Crap.
快啊
Come on.
这里只准警♥察♥进来
This is police access only.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
尼克·阿纳斯塔斯
Nick Anastas. Hey.
好久不见
It has been a while.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
当然认识 柯蒂斯·霍特
Yes. Of course. Curtis Holt.
我们通过黛娜·德雷克认识的
We met through Dinah Drake.
她是我朋友
She's my friend and your sergeant
是你的警长 还是副队 或者只是警探
or lieutenant, or was it just Detective?
总之 我约了跟她一起吃晚饭
Uh, either way, I'm meeting her here for, uh, dinner,
但我在这栋新楼里迷路了
but I kind of got--heh-- lost in this new building.
自从这地方被炸了后
I mean, I really haven't seen this place
我就没来过这了
since--since it was blown up.
如果不介意 我可以带你转转
Well, I could give you a tour if you want
顺便等等德雷克副队
while you're waiting for Lieutenant Drake.
她通常要再等一小时才会过来换班
She usually doesn't show up for her shift for another hour.
太有戴娜的作风了
Totally Dinah.
她就像个大懒虫
She's, like, a major slacker.
-走吧 -好
- Come on. - Yeah.
受害者的包裹
找到了
Gotcha.
-娜莎 -丈夫
- Nyssa. - Husband.
你别再这样喊我了
You got to stop doing that.
我现在有妻子了
I--I do have a wife now, and, um...
她不喜欢你这样叫我
She doesn't like it.
但这才是乐趣所在
But that's the fun of it.
西娅或许想要你留下
Thea might want you to stay...
但你不必非得留下
Doesn't mean you have to.
她说费利西蒂能帮上忙这话很有道理
Her point about Felicity's utility was well taken.
她说不想牵扯到马尔科姆的话也一样
So was her point about wanting nothing to do with Malcolm.
那是她的人生 必须自己去寻找真♥相♥
It is her life, and she must find her own truth.
我想她要的真♥相♥就是
I think her truth is a new life
自己应得的新生
that she's earned.
她为自己的行动赢得了你的支持
She's earned your support for her actions,
不管她会采取什么行动
whatever those may be.
我能理解她为什么会对马尔科姆摇摆不定
I can understand why she would be conflicted with Malcolm.
他是她的父亲
He was her father.
可我很明确
I am not conflicted.
他是恶魔
He was evil,
而西娅不该被弥补他犯的错所牵绊
and Thea should not be charged with righting his wrongs.
我的父亲也是恶魔
My father was also evil,
而我把余生都用来弥补他犯的错
and I've dedicated the rest of my life to righting his wrongs.
在我看来 你也一样
From what I understand, you've done the same.
父亲要求我这么做的
But my father asked me to.
这是他的临终嘱托
With his dying wish, he asked me to.
在炼狱 梅林为了西娅牺牲
Back on Lian Yu, Merlyn gave up his life for Thea
就像你父亲一样
just as your father did for you.
西娅一样欠他的
I believe Thea owes him the same debt.
你愿意这样想
Well, it is convenient for you to believe that
是因为可以利用西娅达到自己的目的
because Thea gets you closer to what you want,
不用再假惺惺地帮助她
so do not pretend that you are selflessly supporting her
也永远轮不到你
and never, ever lecture me
告诉我如何对待自己的妹妹
on what I owe my sister.
如果你以为我会...
If you think I would use...
搞定
Nailed it!
搞定了 成功
I nailed it! I got it!
-你破解了地图吗 -没
- You've unlocked the map? - No.
那你"搞定了"什么
So what do you mean by "Nailed it"?
我知道如何破解"地狱"魔方了
Well I figured out how to unlock the "Hellraiser" Cube.
我想应该由你打开
I just thought you should do the honors.
你们都知道斐波纳契数列吧
You've heard of the Fibonacci sequence, right?
并不知道
Let's assume not.
斐波纳契数列这种数学模型
The Fibonacci sequence is a mathematical pattern dating back
可以追溯到公元前450年宾伽罗的公式
to Pingala's formula in 450 B.C.
-天 -没错
- Wow. - Yeah.
看来你说"远古" 不是在开玩笑
When you said ancient, you were not kidding.
我从不开玩笑
I never kid.
除了对我的婚姻
Except where my marriage is concerned apparently.
在斐波纳契数列中
The Fibonacci sequence,
每一项都是前两项之和
every number is the sum of the two previous numbers,
所以只要找到首项和次项
so finding the two starting ones,
就能解开谜团了
that's the tricky part.
那两项是什么
What are the starting numbers?
10和13
10 and 13.
她说的对吗
Is she right?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表