剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
不 不会将他们任你处置的
No! We're not rounding them up to be executed.
放心 我只想和他们好好谈谈
No. I just want a pointed conversation.
把他们三个活捉给我
Bring them to me, all 3 alive.
否则我别无选择
Otherwise I'll have no choice
只能自己动手解决问题了
but to stay the course.
我还有个强力炸♥弹♥
I still have a very powerful bomb.
非常乐意能将谋杀我儿子的凶手
And I'd be perfectly happy to take out star city right along
连同整个星城一同炸上天
with whoever orchestrated the death of my son.
你在开玩笑 快说你是在开玩笑
You got to be kidding me. Please tell me you're kidding me.
唯一能阻止詹姆斯炸毁整座城市的办法
The only way to stop James from destroying the city is
就是把人带给他
by delivering him his people.
将他们送入虎口
Lead them to the slaughter, you mean.
他们不会有事的
I won't let that happen.
现在 我们别无选择
Right now, that's our only option.
你都不确定是他们干的
You don't even know for sure that one of them did it.
在凯登看到视频前
I mean, none of them were
他们没有一个在为他工作
working for Cayden when he received the video.
但是在他看到那张被篡改的照片时
But they were working for him when he received
他们却是他的手下
the doctored photo.
凶手肯定是他们之一 阿莱娜
It has to be one of those people, Alena.
不是迪亚兹就是阿纳托利或黑海妖
It is either Diaz, Anatoly, or Black Siren.
你巴不得是这样 要是凯登在撒谎呢
You hope. What if Cayden is lying?
行了 我们还有个更大的问题
Well, we got bigger problems than that.
你们凭什么认为能找到
I mean, what makes you think that we
连凯登都找不到的"老铁"
can find Cayden's BFFs if he can't?
他们要是够聪明的话 应该已经离开这里了
If they're smart, they're out of the city by now.
他们很精 但凯登也是
They're smart, but so is he.
他许诺在爆♥炸♥前帮他们逃脱
He grouped them together by promising
将他们收入麾下
to fly them out before the blast.
多亏他的小恩小惠 坏蛋们也信他
Thank goodness for small favors and gullible bad guys.
他们现在肯定担心詹姆斯
But now they're worried that James
不会信守承诺
might not make good on that promise.
蕾莎想去趟城市避难所
Raisa wanted to go to one of the city shelters,
找她的家人
so she could be with her family.
发生什么了
What's going on?
为什么得撤离安全屋
Why did we have to leave the safe house?
一会再解释 伙计
We'll talk about it later, buddy.
你答应过不会再骗我了
You promised you wouldn't lie to me anymore.
凯登·詹姆斯威胁
Cayden james is threatening to
要在星城引爆巨型炸♥药♥
detonate a large bomb in star city,
这里是最安全的地方
and this is the safest place for you.
这就是事实
That is the truth.
阿莱娜
Alena.
正在运行脸部识别
Yeah, we're running facial recog,
凯登归还了卫星控制权 但是
and Cayden gave us back satellite control, but--
惯用的伎俩都失效了
Our usual tricks aren't working.
奥利弗 我们需要支援
Oliver, we need the rest of the team.
同意
Agreed.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我去找几个人
I need to go look for a few people.
我跟你一起去
Let me come with you.
我需要你留在这
I need you to stay here.
我想和你一起行动
I want to stay with you.
外面太危险了
It is too dangerous out there,
没得商量
Bottom line.
我早去早回
I'll be back as soon as I can be.
处理得如何
You have any luck?
你看我像处理好了吗
You think I would?
她的立场非常坚定 大哥
She was pretty clear about where she stood, hoss.
所以这城市要完蛋了
So basically the city's gonna get destroyed.
咱那朋友要去杀人
And our friend's gonna commit murder.
而我们只能束手无策坐视不理
And there's not a damn thing we can do about either?
终于有消息了 小黛
About time, D.
我可不是小黛 大哥
Different kind of D., hoss.
抱歉 约翰
Sorry, John.
我们跟凯登·詹姆斯达成了协议
We've gotten someplace with Cayden James.
只要活捉阿纳托利 迪亚兹和劳蕾尔
He won't detonate his bomb if we bring back Anatoly,
他就不会引爆♥炸♥弹
Diaz, and Laurel alive.
坏人这么容易背信弃义吗
So no honor amongst thieves?
只能说他有理由相信
Well, let's just say he has a good reason to think
他们中有人谋杀了他儿子
at least one of them's responsible for his son's death.
需要你们帮忙找到他们
We could use your help finding them.
要找就得先找到劳蕾尔
Well, if we do it, we should go after Laurel first.
黛娜在追杀她
Dinah's after her.
要是让她先找到劳蕾尔
And if she gets to her before we do--
小黛肯定会杀了她的
D.'s gonna kill her.
她要真杀了劳蕾尔 就等于摧毁了整座城市
And if she does that, she might be killing the whole city.
文斯告诉我你有逃跑据点
Vince told me you had a to-go bag stashed.
真是让我苦找了一番
It took me a little while to figure out where.
你阻止不了我
You can't stop me.
今晚了结一切 了结你
This ends tonight. You end tonight.
住手
No!
你少插手
You stay out of this.
我不能让你伤害她
I can't let you hurt her.
你好啊 老爸
Hi, daddy.
我想你了
I missed you.
我说过了 今晚就做个了结
I told you, this ends tonight.
别挣扎了 束手就擒吧
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
你搅和什么 我抓到她了
What are you doing?! I had her.
我在拯救城市
I'm saving the city.
简直不敢相信你在和凯登·詹姆斯合作
I cannot believe you are working with Cayden James.
这不是合作 小黛
Not like that, D.
他要活捉阿纳托利 迪亚兹和劳蕾尔
He wants Anatoly, Diaz, and Laurel alive,
否则就炸毁星城
or boom goes the city.
这也是不杀劳蕾尔的理由之一
Just saying that's a pretty good reason
你也知道还有其他理由
to not kill her besides, you know,
比如杀戮本身就不对
all the other good reasons, like killing is bad.
我可以放她几天生路
I can hold off for a little while.
黛娜 不可随意杀人
Dinah, we do not just execute people.
对 你就让他们等死
No. You just let them die.
能等会再斗嘴吗
Can we continue this later?
阿纳托利和迪亚兹还不知所踪
Anatoly and Diaz are still in the wind.
纠正一下 找到卡多·迪亚兹了
Correction. Ricardo Diaz was in the wind.
凯登的卫星定位到他朝南去了
Cayden's satellite just picked him up headed south.
我们去抓迪亚兹
Our team can take down Diaz.
行 这就把定位坐标传给你
Ok, sending you the GPS coordinates now.
里卡多·迪亚兹
我留在这
I'm staying here.
我要寸步不离看着她
I'm not letting her out of my sight.
怎么 难道要让狐狸来守鸡舍吗
So what, we're letting the foxes guard the henhouses now?
昆汀 金丝雀 你们看着黑海妖
Quentin, Canary, you keep eyes on Black Siren.
野狗 卓越 你们去追查迪亚兹
Wild dog, Terrific, you go after Diaz.
守望者 有阿纳托利的消息立马通知我
Overwatch, let us know when you have eyes on Anatoly.
我和斯巴达随时准备行动
And Spartan and I will be ready to move.
帮我联♥系♥凯登
Put me through to Cayden.
奎恩先生 满足我的要求了吗
Mr. Queen, have you fulfilled my request?
抓到黑海妖了 把她送到哪
We have Black Siren. Where do we take her?
我怎么记得
The last time I checked,
要求里不只是一个人
it took more than one songbird to make up a trio.
凯登 没空跟你兜圈子了
Cayden, we don't have time for games.
那就建议你尽快找到我另几个"老铁"吧
Then I suggest you find my former compatriots as soon as you can.
欧文 今天之内
Owen, before this night is over,
我发誓会为你找回公道
I promise you we will render our judgment.
我手♥机♥呢
Where's my phone.
你要出去吗 凯登
You heading out, Cayden?
是的 阿莱娜
Yes, Alena.
有约在先 必须参加
Prior engagement. Must attend.
你确定这是个好主意吗
Well, are you sure that's a good idea?
你什么意思
What ever do you mean?
对不起
I'm s--I'm sorry.
我以为有人已经告诉你了
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表