剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
到处都是迪亚兹的人
Diaz has people everywhere.
他控制了星城的政♥府♥
He controls Star City's government,
各类基础设施 以及警力
its infrastructure, and its police force.
迪亚兹为了捡它而放过了柯蒂斯
Diaz went after this instead of going after Curtis.
说不定这就是迪亚兹的账簿
What if these are all of Diaz's books,
记录了所有被他收买♥♥的人
everyone he has on his payroll?
我们可以解放这个城市了
We could liberate the city.
你的电子嗅探器 能读硬盘吗
Your digital sniffer, can it read the drive?
只要靠得足够近 肯定行
If you get me close enough, for sure.
迪亚兹的活动基地太严密了
Diaz's base of operations is too secure.
我们要行动无法避免牺牲
We can't move on it without losing people.
你想让我帮你
You want my help?
我得听你亲口说出来
I'm gonna need you to say the words.
我就是绿箭侠
I am the Green Arrow.
哨兵没反应
Sentries are not responding.
谁能告诉我
You know, somebody want to tell me why I got to do
为什么什么都要我亲自动手...
everything in this place mysel--
走路看路...
Why don't you watch where you--
你敢一个人回来
You got to be a special kind of stupid
那真是愚蠢至极
to be coming back here alone.
我不是一个人
I'm not alone.
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - Clear!
安全
Clear.
迪亚兹在哪
Where's Diaz?
迪亚兹在哪
Where is Diaz?
没看到迪亚兹
No sign of Diaz.
-克尼亚杰夫呢 -也没看到
- What about Knyazev? - Same.
他也不在附近
Precinct reported he's not there either.
这事还没完
This isn't over yet.
[本季终]
迪亚兹显然还有个我们不知道的指挥基地
Diaz clearly has a third base of operations we don't know about.
大哥 面具呢
Yo, hoss. Mask?
奎恩先生和我达成了共识
Mr. Queen and I have come to an understanding.
就算没有 你的身份也不是什么
Even if we didn't, your identity is hardly
秘密了 拉米雷斯先生
a well-kept secret, Mr. Ramirez.
所以你不会再想抓我们进牢里啦
So you're done trying to throw us in jail?
大家都免予起诉了 雷内
Everyone has immunity from prosecution, Rene.
联调局意识到了迪亚兹才是眼下迫切的危险
The FBI recognizes that Diaz is the clear and present danger.
迟来的总比没有好
Better late than never, I suppose.
那个豁免也包括了我吧
That immunity deal does include me, right,
因为如果可以避免
because I'd really like to not spend
我真心不想在监狱里度过余生
the rest of my life in prison if I can avoid it.
迪亚兹怎么知道我们今晚要对他出手
How did Diaz know we were moving in on him tonight?
虽然我们围剿了星城警局
We've rounded up the SCPD,
但迪亚兹还控制了许多市政官员
but Diaz still controls dozens of city officials.
迪亚兹有张名单
Diaz has a list of all of them.
他随身带在身上
He keeps it on his person.
只要抓到了迪亚兹 我们就不需要名单了
Once we take, Diaz, we won't need a list.
我们得审问所有被抓起来的人
We need to interrogate all the people we rounded up,
看有没有人能透露迪亚兹的位置
see if we can get one of them to give up Diaz's location.
他们不会说的
They won't give it up.
相比起我们 他们更害怕迪亚兹他们
They're more afraid of them than they are of us.
他们也知道如果没有切实证据
They also know without corroboration,
迪亚兹或者他那张名单
Diaz or this list of his,
48小时之后我们就得放了他们
we'll have to kick them in 48 hours.
他要去哪
Where's he going?
八成去和他的线人通话了
Probably to go talk to his guy on the inside.
-你好 -阿纳托利
- Zdrahstvuyte. - Anatoly.
今晚很忙吧 兜帽男
Big night for you, Kapiushon.
你是怎么和联调局化敌为友的
How you turn FBI from foe to friend, huh?
像对我那样吗
Same way you did me?
迪亚兹在哪
Where's Diaz?
自从听说联调局要来他就转移了
Eh, he's been on the move ever since he heard fBI coming to town.
等他安顿下来 我要知道他的位置
When he settles, I want to know where.
我会尽力 但他最近不怎么信任其他人
I'll try my best, but he's not in very trusting mood these days.
什么
What?
好的 拜拜
Ok. Poka.
我妹妹
My sister.
像你们美国人说的难伺候
What you Americans call high maintenance.
你避开了围剿
You avoided the raid.
没错 我饿了 所以很走运
Yeah. I got hungry, therefore lucky.
去买♥♥晚餐了
Got dinner.
等我回到这里
When I got back here,
联调局就和野餐时的蚂蚁一样到处都是
FBI all over place like ants at picnic.
你下一步什么打算
So what is your next move?
你的军队没了
You lost your army.
我交了一些新朋友
I made some new friends.
新朋友
New friends?
长弓猎手
The longbow hunters.
那不是传说吗
Thought those were a myth.
他们真实存在
They're very real.
我们要去一个地方准备我们的反击
We're going somewhere to mount our counterattack.
一小时后到那里去
Be there in an hour.
好 我爱你 亲爱的 好的 拜拜
Yeah. I love you, sweetie. Ok. Bye-bye.
-莱拉吗 -对
- Lyla? - Yeah.
她 JJ 威廉都在北美防空联合司令部的地堡
She, J.J., and William are at the NORAD bunker,
但她很想过来
but she would much rather be here.
我们这里人手足够了
We have enough backup.
孩子不能离开父母
A son needs his parents.
你儿子就可以吗
And yours doesn't?
我要看着这事完结 奥利弗
I'm gonna see this through, Oliver.
我就知道你会这么说
Thought you might say that,
所以我觉得你应该穿上这套衣服
so I think you should dress the part.
我做了一套备用的
I had a spare made up.
没有规定说只能有一个绿箭侠
There's no rule saying there can't be more than one Green Arrow.
我一开始就应该这么做的
I should have done this from the beginning.
奥利弗 我们的分歧从来都不是关于这套制♥服♥
Oliver, our disagreement was never about the uniform.
我知道
I know that.
我想为我造成的一切伤害道歉
I'd like to apologize for any part that I played in it.
我以前真心以为自己很想要这套衣钵
I really thought I wanted this mantle.
它很有意义
It means something.
你让它变得有意义
You've made it mean something.
我们的市民只要看到它 就会心生希望 奥利弗
When our city looks at it, it gives them hope, Oliver,
但如果再多一个 就有损这种意义
And it would be diminished if there was more than one.
谢谢你 为了长久以来的一切
For everything along the way, thank you.
你们好啊 打扰了
Hello! Uh, excuse me.
大家好
Hello, everybody.
我叫阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫
My name is Anatoly Knyazev,
我是来自首的
and I'm here to turn myself in.
我们在俄♥罗♥斯♥也有化装舞会
We--we also have, uh, costume parties in Russia.
总是很有趣
It's always great fun.
你有什么线索 阿纳托利
What do you have, Anatoly?
迪亚兹的地址
Address for Diaz.
他说一小时后到那里见他
He said to meet him there in one hour,
但他不会一个人去
but he's not going to be alone.
他会带着长弓猎手一起
He's bringing longbow hunters.
长什么
Long-what, now?
三个连刺客联盟都忌惮的刺客
3 assassins that even the league is afraid of.
那是之前 因为最后一个人五十年代就死了
Or they were because the last one died out in the 1950s.
也可能这只是他们制♥造♥的假象
Or that's what they wanted people to think.
我们有联调局的支持
We got the FBI backing us.
别跟我说我们还害怕三个人吧
Please tell me we're not afraid of 3 guys.
当然不怕
Hell, no.
好的 我们准备行动
All right. Let's get ready to move.
我去通知沃森探员
I'll go tell Agent Watson.
真有意思 一切最终都落到了
It's funny. Everything always comes down
一张纸上的签名上
to a signature on a piece of paper.
迪亚兹是在本市犯罪
Diaz's crimes are local,
这意味着局里需要市政♥府♥授权
which means the bureau needs municipal authority
以便在星城行动
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表