剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Nothing. I promised you your only part in this was talking.
但现在情况有变
Circumstances have changed.
对你来说没有
Not for you.
既然你已经开始了新生活
You've got your feet planted in one world,
你就不应该再蹚这趟浑水
and you should keep them there.
斯莱德 豺狼帮可是十恶不赦之徒
Slade, these Jackals are the best of the worst, all right?
他们都是冷血杀手
They are stone-cold killers.
那你觉得我是什么人
What do you think I am?
我担心你双拳难敌四手
I think that you're outnumbered,
而且老实说
and quite frankly,
我觉得你已经疏于练习
I think that you're out of practice,
我是不会让你孤军奋...不
and I am not letting you do this alo--no.
孤军奋战可是我的强项 小子
Alone is what I do best, kid.
来尝尝吧 跟我说我实话
Go ahead. Tell me the truth.
还不错
Not bad.
我得去趟厕所
I have to go to the bathroom.
很快回来
I'll be back soon.
你叫贤明
You are Xien Ming,
是中国国防部的一名探员
an agent for the Ministry of Defense, People's Republic.
我要找一个被你们拖走暴揍的探员
I am looking for an agent who you black bagged
他叫姚飞
called Yao Fei.
你有十秒钟时间告诉我他在哪
You have 10 seconds to tell me where he is.
试炼地狱
Purgatory.
我们一起的 不好意思 一起的
He's with me. Excuse me. He is with me.
让他过来
Let him through.
你们去确认那边的警戒线
You guys make sure that perimeter is secure over on the side there.
我以为我告诉过你们取消行动
I thought I told you to stand down.
别担心 我没把兜帽穿来
Well, don't worry. I left the hoodie at home.
那你来这要干什么 约翰
Well, then what are you doing here, John?
我说了我能搞定
I told you I got it.
我只是觉得
Then I realized
你现在的头脑并不是很清醒
you're not exactly in your right head.
我的头脑好得很 谢谢
My head is fine, thank you.
我听进你之前的鼓气讲话了
Your little pep talk really got through to me.
戴娜 你真是不会说谎
Dinah, you're a lousy liar.
他并不总是制♥造♥子弹
He didn't always make bullets.
文斯 他以前经常做火柴盒艺术品
Vince. He used to make this matchbox art
在里面还会有一朵小巧的玫瑰
with a tiny, little paper rose on the inside.
斯♥诺♥斯发现我们是卧底那天他就送了我一个
He made me one the morning Sonos found out we were undercover.
那人已消失得了无痕迹了 约翰
There is nothing left of that man anymore, John.
戴娜 今年上半年他袭击了奥利弗的车
Dinah, earlier this year when he attacked Oliver's limo,
他本有机会杀掉你 但他没有
he had the chance to kill you, and he didn't.
你想说什么
Your point?
我想说 也许那个你曾经深爱的人
My point is that maybe there's something left
并没有完全消失
of the man you used to love.
如果不是这样
If there isn't,
我一定亲自干掉他
I'm gonna put him down,
而且这一次 他不会再复活了
and this time, he'll stay dead.
戴娜 你能不能...
Dinah, will you just--
你最好在沃森看到你之前赶快离开这里
You better get out of here before Watson sees you.
三 二
3, 2...
晚上好 我是简·伍兹
Good evening. I'm Jane Woods,
今晚的嘉宾是艾米莉·博拉德女士
sitting tonight with Ms. Emily Pollard.
-欢迎你 博拉德女议员 -我很荣幸
- Welcome, Councilwoman Pollard. - It's my pleasure.
情况如何
Status?
很平静 副队
Pretty quiet, Lieutenant.
这里已经被层层守卫
Place is locked tight.
他是进不来的
He's not getting in here.
我们需要的是立法
What we need is legislation
来防止日后其他人加入治安维护者的运动
to deter others from joining this vigilante movement in the future.
我们需要将那群治安维护者赶出街头
We need to take those vigilantes off the streets.
你觉得他们没有在保护城市吗
You don't think they serve a role?
那是警♥察♥的活
Cops serve that role.
过去警♥察♥局里可都是贪污腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
Department's been full of corrupt cops in the past,
而且除此之外 我们的人手也很短缺
and on top of that, we're short-handed.
副队 我只知道
All I know, Lieutenant,
如果允许人们擅用私刑
is that if people take the law into their own hands,
那就混乱了
we've got anarchy.
约翰 拜托开灯
John, turn the lights back on, please.
伙计们 换电源
Guys, change power.
别动 很快就结束了
Don't move, and it'll be quick.
杀死我无法阻止公♥投♥通过
Killing me won't prevent the referendum from passing.
反而还会确保它通过
If anything, it will make sure it does.
但会少一个腐♥败♥的政客
But there will be one less corrupt politician.
快跑
Run!
聊聊吧 文斯 就聊聊
Let's talk, Vince. Just talk.
站住 趴在地上
Freeze! Get down on the floor!
给你三秒钟
You have 3 seconds.
冷静
Easy.
一 二
1...2...
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
三
3.
叫救护车 快去
Call an ambulance. Do it now!
怎么
How?
暗物质不止对你有影响
You're not the only one dark matter did something to.
现在什么都能恢复
Everything heals now.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
你让我相信了四年 文斯
You let me believe it for 4 years, Vince.
抱歉 我不能让自己...
I'm sorry. I couldn't let myself be--
做人
Human?
分心
Distracted.
你要做什么
Distracted? From what?
我的任务
My mission.
我们当了十年警♥察♥
We were cops for 10 years.
我们实现了什么
What did we ever accomplish?
很多
A lot.
不够 远远不够
Not enough, not nearly enough.
只能通过这种方式
This is the only way.
你疯了
You've lost your mind.
不是只有我戴着面具
I'm not the only one wearing a mask.
警♥察♥和联调局要来了
The police are coming and the FBI.
你该走了
You should go.
黑金丝雀 怎么回事
Black Canary, what's happening?
-我们收到消息... -博拉德安全了 她获救了
- We're getting reports that-- - Pollard's safe. She's secure.
治安维持者呢
What about vigilante?
他逃走了
He got away.
谢谢你提醒我 我也是个父亲
喂 伙计
Hey, buddy.
我只是想问候一下
I just wanted to check in.
时间不合适吗
Is this a bad time?
你打来的都合适
It's never a bad time.
你要回家了吗
Are you coming home?
对 我要回了
As a matter of fact, I am.
我希望你已经到了
I wish you were here already.
蕾莎整个周末都给我吃燕麦卷
Raisa's been making me eat granola all weekend.
蕾莎做得很好
Raisa knows her stuff.
燕麦卷对你有益
Granola's good for you.
你帮到你朋友了吗
Were you able to help your friend?
不 我没帮到
No, I wasn't.
我真的希望他找到儿子
I really hope he finds his son.
是的 我也是
Yeah. I do, too.
你还能为他做什么吗
Is there anything else you can do for him?
战争
War.
谁管事
Who's in charge?
住手 住手
Stop it. Stop.
该死 斯莱德 你可别毁了我的新鞋
Damn it, Slade. You're going to ruin my new shoes,
我刚买♥♥的 兄弟
and I just bought them, brother.
尼兰德
Nylander.
这人是个传奇
This man is a legend,
所以先不要开枪
so no pulling triggers...yet.
休战
Truce?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表