剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
在星城露脸前你就手震了
before Black Siren showed her face in Star City?
是的
Yes.
所以 雷内 我实在
And that's why, Rene, I owe you
欠你一个最大的抱歉
the biggest apology of all.
在我们去那座桥之前
You should've known what was going on
你应该先知道情况 老兄
before we ever got to that bridge, man.
我的自尊心差点害死你
My pride almost got you killed.
我背叛了你的信任
I betrayed your trust,
让你的生命陷入危险
put your lives in danger.
我只能请求你原谅我
All I can ask is that you forgive me,
就算不能 我能理解
but I understand if you can't.
好吧 中枪不好受
Well, getting shot wasn't great,
但如果算算你救我性命的次数
but if I'm counting the times you've saved my life
跟你差点害死我的次数
against the times you almost got me killed,
还是救命次数领先
you're still ahead.
就我而言 非常生气
I, for one, am incredibly offended...
你绝对有权利生气 柯蒂斯
And you have every right to be, Curtis.
我生气你没先来
That you didn't come to me first
找我治疗你
for help treating you.
我造出了帮一个女人
I mean, I--I created a chip to help
走路的芯片 各位
a woman walk, people.
他说得有道理 约翰
He's got a point, John.
也许是时候寻求外人帮忙解决这个小问题
It might be time to outsource this little problem.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
好极了
Outstanding.
那么你做了肌动电流图了吗 慢着
So have you already had an electromyogram? Wait.
我在说什么
What am I talking about?
我们得先做神经传导速度测试
We need to start off with an NCV test first.
柯蒂斯 今晚很累了
Curtis, it's been a long night.
能不能明早再做
Is there any way we can do this in the morning?
没问题 这会是我的荣誉
Sure thing. It would be my honor.
这会是我的荣幸
It would be my pleasure.
马屁精
Kiss ass.
什么 我只是试着...
What the-- I'm trying to...
你在等特别的道歉吗
You waiting on a special apology?
因为你受得起
Because you deserve one.
不 我只是在等着确定你没事
No. I'm just waiting to make sure you're ok.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
不管怎样我还是要向你道歉
Well, I'm gonna give you one anyway.
黛娜 我欺骗了你 我很抱歉
Dinah, I lied to you, and I'm sorry,
但我要给你多一个承诺
but I'll make you one more promise--
我俩之间不会再有秘密
there'll be no more secrets between you and me.
不会再有秘密
No more secrets.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表