剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Talk to me.
你提拔我接派克的班
Less than 24 hours after you promoted me
不到24小时
to take over Pike's command,
我收到一封邮件
I got an e-mail--
我侄女的监控照片
Surveillance photos of my niece,
还有我父亲 我妹妹
my father, and my sister.
他找到办法对你施压了
So he found a way to apply pressure.
-是 -好吧
- Yeah. - OK.
我儿子得了癌症 白血病四期
My boy has cancer, leukemia, stage IV.
就算有城市保险
Even with the city's insurance,
我们也付不起医药费
we couldn't afford the treatments.
-我需要迪亚兹的钱 -好吧
- I needed Diaz's money. - All right.
我们可以保护你的家人
We can protect your family.
我们可以付你儿子的医药费
We can pay for your son's treatments.
-这座城市 -已经破产了
- The city-- - Is bankrupt,
你所谓的保护就是个笑话
and the idea of you protecting anyone is a joke.
整个政♥府♥都在迪亚兹的股掌之中
The whole force is under Diaz's thumb,
还是你要提供绿箭侠的保护
or were you offering your protection as the Green Arrow?
如果我是绿箭侠
If I was the Green Arrow...
我觉得你们现在不会想待在这间房♥里
I don't think you'd want to be in this room right now.
我觉得你俩都不想
I don't think either of you would.
说完了吗
Are we done here?
完了
You are.
你俩都被炒了 即刻生效
You're both fired effective immediately.
你不能这样
You can't do that.
你们为他做事
If you work for him,
那就不能为我做事
then you don't work for me.
出去
Get out.
你知道你是绿箭侠
I know you're the Green Arrow,
但这和你曾经面对过的完全不同
but this is unlike anything you've ever gone up against.
迪亚兹已经打败你了
Diaz has already beat you,
可你还不知道
and you don't even know it.
赫斯特警探的死仍未找到嫌疑人
Still no suspects in the death of officer Hurst,
这位工作六年的警探
a 6-year veteran with the SCPD found...
星城警探死亡
你今天过得挺刺♥激♥啊
Looks like you've had an exciting day.
我不会把值得尊敬的星城警探的死称为刺♥激♥
I wouldn't call the death of a respected SCPD officer exciting.
如果你坐在沙发上一整天它就是了
It is when you've been sitting on the couch all day.
没人把你当囚犯
Well, no one's holding you prisoner.
你为什么不出去 晒晒太阳什么的
Why don't you get out? Go get some sun maybe.
不 很无聊
No. Sounds boring. Helping you
帮你解决迪亚兹这事 倒感觉很有趣
with your Diaz situation, now, that sounds interesting to me.
我想那个警♥察♥的死肯定
I'm guessing the death of that cop wasn't exactly
不是意外 对吧
random, though, was it?
你知道内情吗
You know something about that?
我了解迪亚兹 他不会只杀一个警探
I know Diaz, and he's not gonna stop
就停手
at one officer.
是 我们也知道
Yeah. We figured that.
我们隔离了其他人 他们很安全
We sequestered the rest. They're safe.
在哪里呢
Safe where, though?
如果不让我当劳蕾尔
How do you expect me to be like Laurel
你怎么指望我成为劳蕾尔
when you won't let me act like her?
你想当劳蕾尔
You want to act like laurel?
干嘛不做点好事
Why don't you do something good, huh?
找个工作 帮帮这城市
Get a job. Help this city.
从来没做过真正的工作
Never had a real job in my whole life.
我都不知道怎么写简历
I don't even think I know how to write a resume.
你不需要写简历
You don't need to write a resume.
你是劳蕾尔·兰斯 记得吗
You're Laurel Lance, remember?
我之前在法学院混得怎么样
How well did I do in law school?
在这等着
Wait here.
劳蕾尔的旧法学课本还都在
Kept all of laurel's old law books.
也许你能从看书开始
Look at that. Maybe you could start right here.
你想让我在家念法学院
You want to home law-school me?
比呆坐在沙发上强 对吧
Beats sitting around on the couch, doesn't it?
谁知道呢 你可以试试
I mean, who knows? You could give it a shot.
你可能会喜欢改变一下 做点好事
You might just enjoy doing something good for a change.
你感觉怎... 我可以从你脸上的表情看出来
How did it--oh. I can tell by the look on your face.
根本不需要问
Won't even ask.
能请你给我点好消息吗
Would you please give me some good news?
莱拉给我们
Well, Lyla clued us in
一个迪亚兹的供货商的线索 卡茨元帅
on one of Diaz's suppliers-- Marshall Katz.
我正在找他的地址
I'm running a location on him now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
谢谢你从莱拉那儿拿到了情报
Thanks for grabbing that intel from Lyla.
没什么
Oh, no problem.
关于兜帽的事 我想道歉
About the hood. I'd like to apologize.
奥利弗 那就是一块布
Oliver... it's just a piece of cloth
就像你说的
Just like you said.
-你是对的 -有几件事我不对
- You were right. - I was wrong about a few things.
你必须得知道
It's very important that you know this.
当我要求你替我接手它的时候 我是认真的
When I asked you to take over for me, I meant it.
我重新戴上兜帽时说
When I put the hood back on and said,
就戴到你恢复为止
"It's just until you get back on your feet,"
我也是认真的 但我重新戴回了兜帽
I meant it, but I did put the hood back on,
那是我的一部分
and it's a part of me.
它让我觉得我在做
And it makes me feel like I'm being
最好的自己
the best version of myself,
我感觉自己完整而充实
and I feel whole, and I feel complete,
我真心希望你觉得这有点道理
and I really, really hope that this is making sense.
兜帽现在是你的一部分了
Yeah. The hood is part of you now.
我早该对你坦白的
I should have been up-front with you,
但我一直拖着这事
and I avoided having what I thought
因为我觉得这场对话会很艰难
might be a tough conversation.
我很感激你告诉我这个 奥利弗
Well, um, I appreciate you telling me this, Oliver.
谢谢
Thank you.
找到卡茨的地址了
Got a location on Katz.
开始行动
Yeah. Let's move.
宝贝 我想要一点V
Baby, I want some "V."
我告诉过你 不行
I told you before-- can't do it.
我的女士只能用最好的
Only top grade for my lady.
你真的知道怎么让女人觉得自己特殊
Well, don't you know how to make a girl feel special.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
莫在楼下看到一个戴面具的
Mo downstairs spotted one of the masks.
-他要上来了 -去做点什么
- He's on his way up. - Go! Do something!
-躲我们后面 -不然呢
- Get behind us! - Yeah, no kidding.
坐
Sit.
你得告诉我们你在哪里装运的迷魂
You're gonna tell us where you make your vertigo shipment.
并且同恶龙翻脸
And turn on the dragon?
你只能射我一箭
You'll have to shoot me, man.
我不想浪费我的箭
I don't want to waste my arrows.
我觉得你应该射
I think you should.
这混♥蛋♥活该
This punk deserves it.
我没有这么吝啬我的子弹
I'm not nearly as stingy with my bullets.
你从哪儿运来的V
Where do you ship the "V" from?
我现在正嗨着 不想死 求求你
I--I-- I'm too high to die, man, please.
-斯巴达 退下 -等他告诉我们
- Spartan, stand down. - When he tells us
我们要知道的东西
what we need to know!
你们不会当着我的女人杀我
y- y- you-- you wouldn't kill me in front of my lady.
最后的机会 迷魂在哪儿
Last chance. Where's the vertigo?
斯巴达 退下
Spartan! Stand down!
然后呢 按你的来
And what? Do this your way?
他会说的 说
He'll fold. Talk!
行 但你们得把我送到墨西哥之类的地方去
Fine, but y- you got to send me to, like, Mexico, man.
迪亚兹会找到我的
Diaz will find me.
我忠于迪亚兹而不是他
No. My loyalty is to Diaz, not him.
一顿好打[毒品检查] 懂梗吗
That was a bust! Get it?
因为是毒品 这是个文字游戏
Because it's drug, it's like a play on words,
几乎有点好玩了
and it's almost a little fun.
当我没说 真难取悦 出什么事了
Never mind. Tough crowd. What happened?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表