剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
The idea that he could compromise
警♥察♥队长和地方检察官
a police captain and a district attorney
简直可笑
is laughable.
我想市长能有机会
I assume that the mayor
对议会讲话 将他所知道的事实
will get a chance to address the city council,
一一列举
lay out the facts as he sees them.
预备弹劾章程
Preliminary impeachment proceedings
今天下午开始
begin this afternoon.
市长会有机会
The mayor will have a chance
为自己辩解 那是自然
to plead his case, of course.
为了你自己 市长先生
For your sake, Mr. Mayor,
还有你的行政班子
and for the sake of your administration,
除了未经证实的怀疑以外
I hope you have something more concrete to offer
我希望你能提供给议会更确凿的证据
the council other than unsupported suspicions.
我知道我们一直相处不和
And I know we haven't always gotten along,
但我相信法定诉讼程序是公正的
but I do believe in due process.
我会确保议会
I'll make sure the council
正当处理这件事
approaches this fairly.
我今天下午会带着证据去见你和议会成员
I will see you and the council this afternoon with evidence.
你介意我问一下是什么证据吗
You mind if I ask what evidence exactly?
费利西蒂正在处理
Felicity's working on it.
这也算让人放心吧
I guess that's somewhat reassuring.
往好处想 我被弹劾之后你就能升职了
On the bright side, if I get impeached, you get promoted.
我对当政♥治♥家没什么兴趣 奥利弗
I'm not much of a politician, Oliver.
迪亚兹掌控这座城市
Well, with Diaz running the city,
根本称不上是政♥治♥ 不是吗
it's not really politics, is it?
让你闹心的就只有迪亚兹这一件事吗
Is that the only thing bothering you--Diaz?
你看上去很糟
You've looked better.
约翰不干了
John quit.
他离开了团队 但是
I'd say he quit the team, but...
根本不存在什么团队
There's no team.
他觉得这都是我的错
He seems to think I'm to blame for that.
我并不赞同
Well, I don't see it that way.
-你不在场 昆汀 -没错
- You're not there, Quentin. - Yeah, I know,
但绿箭侠第一次出现时我在场 记得吗
But I was there when the hood first showed up, remember?
当时的你和现在的你
And that guy bears very little resemblance
完全不一样
to the guy I'm talking to now.
你看你当上了市长 有了自己的家庭
I mean, look at you. You're the mayor, you're a family man.
每天你都在为这座城市奔波卖♥♥命
You're out busting your hump every night for this city.
我亲眼目睹了你的变化 奥利弗
I've seen how much you've changed, Oliver.
那为什么变成现在这样
So why is all this happening?
凯登·詹姆斯和迪亚兹都制♥造♥了不少麻烦
Cayden James and Diaz, they've done a number,
但情况一定会好转的
but things will get better.
你只要坚持下去
You just got to stay the course.
你上哪儿去
Where you going?
我想去看看费利西蒂那边进展如何
I'm going to check in on Felicity, see if she's making any progress.
我还答应了威廉带他去科学展
And I promised William that I would take him to his science fair.
虽然时机不太好
It's not the best timing.
我觉得学校是故意的
I think schools plan it that way.
我觉得你比我强多了
Well, I mean, you outdid me.
我的科学展项目只是黑了纳普斯特For my science fair project, all I did was hack Napster.
纳普斯特是什么
What's Napster?
我是真的老了
I am getting older by the minute.
真不敢相信你居然克隆了一颗卷心菜
I can't believe you cloned a cabbage.
在我小时候 卷心菜都长地里
When I was a girl, cabbage grew in the ground.
你现在离家可远了 蕾莎
Well, you're a long way from home, Raisa.
我知道 我把这些放到车里去
That I know. I'll put these in the car.
-谢谢 -我只求我的项目
- Thank you. - I just really hope it's better
比莎拉·艾普斯汀的太阳能热狗机强
than Sarah Epstein's solar hot dog cooker.
她吹得天花乱坠的
She's really been talking it up.
我们要迟到了 我爸呢
We're gonna be late. Where's dad?
-他马上就 -来了
- Oh, he'll be here in-- - Hey.
-你总算来了 我们出发吧 -好的
- Finally. Let's go. - Yeah. I know.
我要先跟费莉希蒂说两句话
I just got to talk to Felicity for one second.
但我们要迟到了
But we're already late.
就一会儿 我发誓
Just a minute. I promise.
市议会马上要开会了 我答应他们
Council's convening. I promised them
会提供确凿的证据
I would show them something.
高兴点吧
Prepare to be happy.
这是迪亚兹威胁希尔队长家人的证据以及
Documentation of threats from Diaz to Hill's family and bank statements
他支付阿曼德儿子癌症治疗费用的对账单
proving that he paid for Armand's son's cancer treatment.
-这就够了 干得漂亮 -确实漂亮
- That's it. That's good work. - Yeah. It's really good work.
可能太漂亮了
It might be too good of work.
除了星城警局外 唯一能够搞到
Without the SCPD, the only person that
这些证据的人
can really obtain this type of evidence is--
市议会能想到的就只有你了
well, as far as city council's concerned is you.
你的意思是说 唯一能够阻止他们
Are you telling me that the single piece of evidence
弹劾我的证据
that will stop this imminent impeachment
同时也可以直接证明
is also the evidence that will
我就是绿箭侠
directly connect me to being the Green Arrow?
你也可以告诉他们 你老婆是超级黑客
I mean, you could tell them that you're married to a super-hacker.
-这不是开玩笑 -我知道
- That's not funny. - I know.
我本想弄个假的痕迹 但时间不够
I tried to plant a fake trail. It was just that I ran out of time.
你时间不够是因为你忙着
You ran out of time because you're focusing
当我和约翰的和事佬 而非专心工作
on making John and I reconcile instead of doing your job.
-我可是你这边的 -真的吗
- I'm on your side here. - Are you on my side?
-我当然是你这边的 -你确定
- Yes, of course I'm on your side. - Are you sure you're on my side?
你怎么能说这样的话
How could you even say something like that?
-你到底怎么了 -爸 你说好了要
- What is wrong with you? - Dad, you said you'd--
威廉 我正忙着呢
William, I'm right in the middle of something, please.
-我们要迟到了 -迟到就迟到
- We're gonna be late. - Well, then we're gonna be late!
孩子 我真的很抱歉
Buddy, I'm really sorry.
-出去 -费莉希蒂 我不是故意的
- Get out. - Felicity, it was an accident.
我会照顾好威廉
I will take care of William.
你出去
Get out.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你那样子似乎觉得我会是
Looks like you half-expected me to be a member
刺客联盟的人
of the League of Assassins.
不是的 我以为我听到了什么
No. I thought I heard something.
-威廉还好吗 -他在房♥间里不肯出来
- How's William? - He won't come out of his room.
其实我并不
Look. I don't--
我不知道我是中了什么邪
I have no idea what came over me,
冲他发那么大脾气
what made me lose it, uh, on him like that.
烦心事都凑一块儿了
Everything's piling up.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们应该互相留点空间 奥利弗
I think we should take some space, Oliver.
你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
你对威廉发那么大脾气
How you lost it on William,
实在太过分了
that is crossing a line.
我理解你要操心的事很多
I know that you have a lot on your plate,
又是迪亚兹 又是约翰 又是弹劾
with Diaz and John and the impeachment,
但这不是借口
but that is no excuse.
这不能是借口呢 他是你儿子啊
It can't be an excuse. He's your son.
你让他真正认识到他父亲是个怎样的人
And you just showed him the man his father really is.
我嫁的人可不是这样的
That is not the man that I married.
-你没事吧 -谢谢你来
- You ok? - Thanks for coming.
我之前也说过
Listen. I, uh, know I've said this already,
你看起来很糟
But, uh, you don't look good.
费莉希蒂
Felicity...
费莉希蒂找到了
Felicity found proof that
希尔和阿曼德串通迪亚兹的证据
Hill and Armand are in bed with Diaz.
太棒了 太棒了
That's great. It's great.
那你为什么一脸不高兴
Why you got a face that says otherwise?
市议会一定会问我怎么搞到这些证据的
Council's gonna ask me how I got that evidence.
你不想告诉他们 是你太太
And you don't exactly want to tell them it's-- it's your wife.
等于证实了我就是绿箭侠
Just shine a big fat light on the suspicion I'm the Green Arrow.
你准备怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我太太要跟我分居
My wife wants a separation.
我在我儿子面前大发脾气
I lost my temper in front of my son.
我吓坏他了
I scared him.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表