剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
不不 不需要谢谢我
No, no. No need to thank me.
拯救世界算是我们的职责
Saving the world is kind of what we do,
还有修正我们的错误
that and fixing our mistakes.
这都不是你的责任 费利西蒂
None of this is on you, Felicity.
我替凯登作了担♥保♥
I vouched for Cayden.
你只是在支持我
You were just backing my play.
像你说的 他变了
Yeah. Well, like you said, he changed.
现在你不再为邪恶的
Now that you're no longer working
超级黑客工作了 我只是假设...
for an evil uberhacker-- I'm just assuming--
你出院后有什么打算吗
Do you know what you're gonna do when you get out of here?
我会花一些时间
I'm gonna take some time
客观地思考一下这些事
and gain some much needed perspective
然后也许 你会让我
and then maybe, if you'll have me,
去你的创业公♥司♥工作
come work for you at your startup.
好的 那太好了
Yeah. That'd be great.
-是吗 -是的 你应该那么做
- Yeah? - Yeah, you should.
也许在一两年内
I mean, maybe in a year or two,
我和柯蒂斯会想到要开♥发♥什么
Curtis and I will actually have an idea of what to develop.
关于这个 我其实有个主意
Oh, I actually--I have a pitch for you on that.
你为什么被帕尔默科技开除
Why did you get fired from Palmer Tech?
除了我不擅于平衡我的时间
Well, besides me being lousy at balancing my time
及跟团队合作
and working with the team,
董事会其实强烈阻止我...
the board actually violently resisted my--
努力再造你的脊椎植入物
Efforts to replicate your spinal implant.
你一直在找一个项目
You've been looking for something to work on,
能改变世界的事
something that would change the world,
而你真的是一直
and you've literally been
坐在它上面
sitting on the right idea this whole time.
之前在帕尔默科技我一直
I couldn't figure out a way to affordably
没办法低成本大量生产植入物
mass produce the implant at Palmer Tech.
现在你有柯蒂斯 而且不被董事会监督
Now you have Curtis and no board oversight.
我和柯蒂斯在给公♥司♥
You know, Curtis and I have actually had a really hard time
取名时遇到了困难
coming up with a name for the company,
几乎跟寻找创业项目一样困难
almost as hard of a time as we've had for a concept,
所以不知道你觉得
so I was wondering how you would feel
我沿用"螺旋"这个名怎么样
about me appropriating the name Helix?
我觉得你基本上不必担心
Well, I think you don't generally need to worry
黑客罪犯会因为
about criminal hackers coming after you
商标侵权找上你
for trademark infringement...
-没错 -而且我觉得那个名字
- That's true. - And I think it would be really nice
能用来做好事挺不错的
to see something good come out of that name.
螺旋动力
Helix Dynamics.
还挺顺口的
That rolls off the tongue nicely.
可能成为很酷的商标 容易刻在诺贝尔奖章上
Cool logo possibilities, easily engravable on a Nobel medal.
有意思 那些也是柯蒂斯的选择标准
Funny. Those are Curtis' criteria, too.
有可能的
It's possible.
只完成一半工作的奖励
A reward for a job only half done?
用来防止他们通过你的
A means of preventing them from tracking you
声波尖叫追踪到你
by way of your sonic scream,
而且工作完成得很完美
and the job was done to perfection.
我以为目标是击垮网络
I thought the objective was to take down the internet.
不 目标是击垮保护管理库的防火墙
No. The objective was to take down the firewall protecting the vault,
斯莫克小姐是最适合的人选
and Miss Smoak was most adept in complying.
你为什么不设法亲自做呢
Why couldn't you find a way to do it yourself?
我做黑客太久一定会留下踪迹 兰斯小姐
I've been doing this too long to leave trails, Miss Lance.
让斯莫克小姐的数位指纹 而不是我的
Much safer to have Miss Smoak's digital fingerprints
留在处理器上比较安全
on the processor, not mine,
当她击垮防火墙时
and once she had taken down the firewall,
我趁机把一段关键代码上传到
I was able to upload a critical piece of code
弧光灯上
to arclight.
现在怎么样
What happens now?
我们进行下一步
We take the next step.
没想到晚饭吃得这么顺利
Dinner went better than expected.
没想到我们能顺利吃完 没有干扰
Can't believe we got through the whole thing, no interruptions...
没有持械刺客
no armed assassins...
我...
I, um...
我还能吃得下甜品
I still have room for dessert.
我也是
So do I.
-慢着 -没事
- Wait. - ?That's ok.
-抱歉 -没事
- Oh, sorry. - It's ok.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - That's ok.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - Ok.
抱歉 不是我的
Sorry. Not mine.
谢谢
Thank you.
-马上好 -行
- One sec. - Yep.
好
Ok.
喂
Hello.
好
Ok.
我会过去的
I'll be there.
好吧
All right.
不像是约翰或团队打来的
That didn't sound like John or the team.
不是
It wasn't.
怎么回事
What's going on?
是斯莱德·威尔逊
That was Slade Wilson.
他需要我的帮助
He needs my help.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表