剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Because he knew you were not ready.
雅典娜觉得那份地图就算不在西娅那
Athena believes Thea to either be in possession of the map
西娅至少也知道地图在哪
or at the very least have knowledge of its whereabouts.
那好好享受你的寻宝之旅吧
Well, you have fun on your treasure hunt, ok?
我告诉过你 你无法逃避
I told you. You cannot run from this.
等着瞧吧 罗伊和我
Watch me, ok? I--Roy and I are getting
要离开这里回到正常生活中
out of here and back to our lives.
我需要你的帮助来获取地图
I need your help obtaining the map.
你是无法否认你父亲遗产的
You cannot deny your father's legacy
就像我一样
any more than I can deny mine.
他们会找到你的
They will find you.
你想从我这得到什么
What do you want from me?
梅林在星城有个同伴
Merlyn had an associate in Star City.
如果他告诉过任何人这份地图的位置
If he shared the map's location with anyone,
就只能是她了
it would have been with her.
你还没去找过她吗
You haven't spoken to her?
她 不把我放在眼里
She... does not care for me.
但她一定会认可梅林的女儿
But she would not deny Merlyn's daughter.
好吧 我会跟你去见她的
Ok. Fine. I will go with you to talk to her.
我们会帮你找到地图 然后就此为止了
We--we will help you find your map, and then that's it.
我不再参与了 我是认真的
I'm done, for real this time.
是毒品交易出了意外
It's a drug deal gone bad.
很糟糕的意外 他连中十几枪
Very bad. Man was shot over a dozen times.
他可能把竞争对手搞毛了
Maybe he pissed off the competition.
这里交给我吧 德雷克副队
I'll take it from here, Lieutenant Drake.
队长 这是涉毒杀人案
Captain, this is a drug-related homicide.
对你来说不是太低级了吗
Isn't it a little below your pay grade?
这是一次大规模钓鱼执法中的一环
It's part of a larger, uh, sting operation.
我从没听过那个大规模的
I wasn't aware of a larger sting--
你不知道是因为你级别不够 副队
You weren't aware because it's above your pay grade, Lieutenant.
那我们就先回局里了
We will head back to the station, then.
你把证据留给我就行了
You can leave the evidence with me.
当然
Of course.
调查一下希尔队长
她不太对劲
现在我知道你为什么不想让男生跟来了
Now I see why you didn't want the boys to come.
那就是泰格蕾莎
That is Tigressa.
看来她能解决掉的只有伏特加
Looks like the only thing she knows how to kill is vodka.
她解决掉过两百多个人
She has over 200 confirmed kills,
还因为高报价杀过她的亲生兄弟
one of them being her own brother because he matched her quote.
艾尔·古尔 光是你对厄尔·萨赫尔所做的
Al ghul, I should take your hand
足以让我砍下你的手了
for what you did to Al Sa-Her.
我从未理解你对梅林的感情 泰格蕾莎
I never understood your affection for Merlyn, Tigressa,
但我一直尊重它
but I always respected it.
-这是他的 -后裔
- This is his-- - Spawn.
你觉得我会认不出马尔科姆的血亲
You think I wouldn't recognize Malcolm's own blood?
你父亲对你有很大信心
Your father had much faith in you.
是啊 但鉴于他引发的祸害
Yeah. Well, with that new League he created running around,
我对他并没有同样感情
I can't say the same for him.
看来你见过雅典娜了
So you've met Athena.
她并不是你父亲期望的领导 你才是
She's not the leader your father desired. You are.
我敢肯定死后他就不再失望了
Yeah. Well, I'm sure death has cured him of his disappointment.
我们在这的唯一原因是
Look. The only reason why we're here is because Athena thinks
雅典娜觉得我可以帮她打开地图
I can open some map for her.
合情合理
With good reason.
你父亲确保了你是唯一能够
Your father made sure you were the only one
揭露真♥相♥的人
that could actually unlock its secrets.
当然了
Of course he did.
这正是雅典娜需要你的原因
And that is why Athena needs you.
你父亲把地图藏在了
Your father secreted the map...
这里
Here.
你为什么没有去拿
And why didn't you just take it?
很久以前我就拒绝了这条
I rejected the path of the League of Assassins
刺客联盟的路
a long time ago.
改天你一定得教教我你是怎么做到的
One day, you're gonna have to tell me how you did that.
-谢谢了 -当你找到的时候
- Thank you for this. - Well, when you find it,
你可能就不那么感激我了
you may not be so grateful.
我只是出于礼貌
I was being polite.
我们应该联♥系♥你哥哥
We should contact your brother.
人多更安全
There's safety in numbers.
守望者 你确定这里没别人吗
Overwatch, are you sure we're alone here?
是的 只有你们五个
Yes. It is just the five of you.
两个街区内都没有其他人
No other souls for two blocks.
收到
Copy.
谨慎些
Be cautious.
梅林一定会为这地方布陷阱设防的
Merlyn would have laid traps to protect this place.
像是什么样的陷阱呢
Yeah. What kind of traps are we talking here?
是《夺宝奇兵》还是《魔宫传奇》那样的
We talking "Raiders" Or "Temple of Doom" kind of traps?
-你还好吗 -这一切结束我会没事的
- You ok? - Yeah. I will be once this is all over with.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
快趴下
Get down!
-一个陷阱 太棒了 -什么太棒了
- A trap. Excellent. - Excellent?
说明我们很接近了
We must be close.
根据热成像显示
Thermal imaging is showing
这里除了我们没有埋伏
that what we're looking at is what we've got.
走廊和门后都没人
No hallways, no doors.
马尔科姆在他办公室里有密室
Malcolm had a secret chamber in his office.
这里说不定也是
Maybe he has something here.
机智
Clever.
双氙化碘 一种成分
Iodine dixonium, a component
和我父亲用来包住文物的
magnetically attracted to the same type of steel
钢铁材料磁性相吸
my father used to encase relics.
可那不是张地图
Ok. That's not a map.
地图在这里面
The map is inside.
这是种古老部落的设密方式
It's an ancient League cipher.
-需要密♥码♥吗 -试试我的生日
- Does it need a code? - Try my birthday.
是三种不同语言的十八位密♥码♥
There are 18 digits across 3 alphabets.
那就不是我的生日了
Ok. So it's not my birthday.
泰格蕾莎
Tigressa
大伙 关于两个街区内只有你们的事
Guys, about you being the only souls for two blocks,
现在莫名其妙又蹦出来这些忍♥者
funny thing about those ninjas.
我只要厄尔·萨赫的女儿
I want Al Sa-Her's daughter
还有地图
and the map.
当我得到我想要的东西时我会放你们一马
I'm always merciful when I get what I want.
别以为我不了解你
I know you better than that.
收手吧
Stand down.
我不会再问第二次
Not gonna ask twice.
跟我们走 我会给你的朋友们
Come with us, and we will let your friends continue
留条活路
to draw breath.
和我作对的话
Stay where you are,
必会有人流血
and blood will be shed.
我不怕流血
I'll go with shedding blood,
只不过是你们会流血
except it will be yours.
把它带去安全地带 走啊
Get that someplace safe. Go.
出口被堵住了
Hey. The exit is kind of blocked right now.
交给我们
We can help with that.
你的步法从八岁起就没变过
You've had the same footwork since you were 8 years old.
防弹衣快撑不住了 走
Kevlar held... barely. Let's go.
让父亲以你为傲
Make your father proud.
跟我们走
Come with us.
费利西蒂 我知道你很好奇
Felicity, I know you were wondering.
陷阱来自《突击者》里
It's from "Raiders."
趴下
Kiss the floor.
找到西娅和地图了
I've got Thea and the map.
走吧
Let's move!
等等 来 我帮你
Hold on. Here. Let me help you.
好 天啊 那贱♥人♥踢得可真猛
Ok. Ow. God, that bitch has a really powerful kick.
我的肋骨可能都被踢断了
I think she might have broken one of my ribs.
我保证这会是最后一次
I assure you that will be the last time
与她对峙
you have to face her.
是啊 我可不反对
Yeah. You'll get no complaints from me.
这位雅典娜不像是能轻易放弃的人
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表