剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我也是
Neither did I.
黛娜 我知道你现在不相信我
Dinah, I know that you don't believe in me right now,
而且我知道你们两个有充足理由互相不信任
And I know the two of you don't trust each other
但是你们都相信
for good reason, but the both of you believe
警徽
in the badge.
我需要你们齐心协力
I need you working together.
我需要知道这牵扯多深
I need ?to know how deep this goes.
我需要知道那里有谁我们可以信任
I need to know who in that room we can trust,
意味着你需要暂且搁下仇恨
Which means you got to put your vendetta on hold.
-好吧 -我们可以在我家工作
- Ok. - We can work out of my place.
隔墙有耳
Walls here got ears.
这也是为什么我找不到劳蕾尔
And this is why I couldn't find Laurel
因为那些腐♥败♥警♥察♥帮她跑路
because those bent cops sprung her.
或者他们把她带到更糟的地方
Or they took her someplace worse.
你试图逃跑时迪亚兹很受伤
Diaz's feelings were so hurt when you tried to run.
好像你不相信他一样
It's as if you don't trust him or something.
我还是想知道你为什么相信
I'm still trying to figure out why you do.
对于我是钱的问题而不是信任问题
Hmm. For me, it's more matter of money than trust.
无论怎样 迪亚兹都更好
Either way, Diaz better.
为什么在能掌控城市的时候要炸掉它呢
Why blow up city when you can, uh, control it, yes?
你如他们所说的优秀
You're as good as they said you were.
但是你要知道为得奖打
But you know that fighting for trophies--
和为生存打不一样
Not the same as fighting for your life.
我们会改掉你的坏习惯
We'll break you of your bad habits.
欢迎入队
Welcome to the team.
脚都伤了还能值这么多钱
That's a lot of money for man with bad foot.
我没有打断它
I didn't break it.
我只是要击溃他
I just had to break him.
建立一个家庭 阿纳托利
Building a family, Anatoly.
家庭 这不是
Family. Isn't that what,
兄弟会的意义吗
Uh, bratva means,
兄弟之情
Brotherhood?
是的
Da.
家人之间互相依赖
See, family, they rely on one another.
家人互相信任
Family trust each other.
当家庭好时
See, when the family does well,
每个成员都好
each member prospers,
然而如果一个人
But if just one person
背叛家庭
betrays that family...
清空场地 都走开
Give us the room! Move!
加油
Udachi.
你从凯登偷到的那笔钱
The money that you stole from Cayden
也是我的血汗钱
was also my money.
我和你一样凭本事挣钱
I earned it just like you
只不过我可没有多拿不属于我的钱
except I didn't take more than my share.
很显然 你都已经把钱拿到手了
Well, you've got it all back, obviously,
还叫我来干吗
so why am I here?
那是因为咱俩的事还没完呢
It's because our business has not concluded.
你可能已经说服阿纳托利
You might have convinced Anatoly
你已经可以安享晚年了
that you're worth staying in bed with,
但现在可有一个发了疯的治安维持者
but I have a psycho vigilante
在追杀我呢
coming after me.
黛娜·德雷克 对吧
Dinah Drake. Hmm?
我都看到了 我都知道
I see all. I know all.
所有事都在我的掌控之下
I control it all.
好几个月来我一直都在筹划这件事
I've been working on this for months.
凯登 他就好比是一大幅拼图中的
See, Cayden, he's just a small piece
一个小碎片 你也是一样
of a much larger puzzle, and so are you.
我只是想要离开这座该死的城市
I just want to get the hell out of this city.
那你想去哪
Where do you want to go?
离开之后做什么呢
Hmm? Do what?
好好生活 不用再一直提心吊胆地生活
Live without always having to look over my shoulder.
我希望你不用再去担心黛娜·德雷克
I don't want you to worry about Dinah Drake.
你也不用再去担心
I don't want you to worry
奥利弗·奎恩或任何那些
about Oliver Queen or any of those chumps
鼠目寸光的蠢货
who can't see two inches past their face.
阿纳托利说过你有个好计划能拿下这座城市
Anatoly said that you had a plan to take control of this city.
现在 这是不是听起来
Now, isn't that something...
很值得安享晚年呢
worth staying in bed for?
我不知道 费利西蒂
I don't know, Felicity.
现在就提出
Maybe it's a little soon
从奥利弗那要回兜帽可能还是有点早吧
bringing up taking back the mantle from Oliver,
才刚刚两个月的时间而已
but it's been two months.
这两个月已经够糟心的了
A hell of a two months, though,
奥利弗肯定只是还没准备好退休
and Oliver's just not ready to step down,
尤其是在这种满城风雨的时候
not with everything that's going on.
太多事情发生了 太疯狂了
It's too much. It's crazy--
他们将在十分钟后转移罗伊
They're moving Roy in 10 minutes.
别动
Don't move.
罗伊 离门远一点
Roy, back away from the door!
这是个假押送
It's a decoy.
他们伪造了凯登·詹姆斯的押送
They faked Cayden James' transfer.
他们又虚晃了这一次
They faked this one, too!
那罗伊在哪
So where is Roy?
哈珀先生 很高兴见到你
Mr. Harper, it's good to meet you.
你说他们会转移他的
You said that they were moving him.
是的 一定是在地下的时候
Yeah. They must have put Roy into a different vehicle
他们把罗伊带到另一辆车上了
when they were in the underground
他们身上又没有监视器
and I didn't have eyes on them.
这就意味着他可能在昨晚的任何时间点被带走
Which means he could have been picked up at any point last night.
在那段时间有多少辆车离开了那家宾馆
How many cars left the hotel in that timeframe?
将近三百辆 我在追查车牌号♥码的信息
Nearly 300. I'm tracking license plate numbers,
不过恐怕要费些时间
but it's gonna take some time.
如果超过一个小时的话 我就要开始揍人了
If it takes more than an hour, I'm gonna start breaking fingers.
正宗的奎恩家族脾气 我来联♥系♥莱拉
There's that Queen temper. I'll contact Lyla,
看看天眼会能不能帮忙找到罗伊
see if A.R.G.U.S. can help with finding Roy.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
-不怎么样 -我知道
- I've been better. - Yeah, I know.
因为你在为罗伊的事而内疚自责
It's because you're blaming yourself for Roy's situation
但你其实该怪的是罪魁祸首卡多·迪亚兹
instead of accurately blaming Ricardo Diaz.
可是 罗伊如果不是三年前为了我
Well, Roy wouldn't be in this situation
退隐了江湖 他也不会落到今天这步田地
if he didn't fall on his sword for me 3 years ago.
那是他自己的选择 奥利弗
That was his choice, Oliver,
不论当时或现在 我都坚信那是最好的选择
and I believed then-- and I still believe-- it was the right one.
我害怕的是 我当时没从宾馆房♥间救出他
I'm worried that I didn't rescue him from that hotel room
是因为当时一旦情况恶化 我可能没有办法
because I wouldn't have been able to bear the responsibility
承担所有的后果
if things went bad.
你没有冲进那个宾馆房♥间
You didn't go into that hotel room
是因为你的直觉告诉你
because your gut told you
情况已经不受控制了
things would go bad,
而正是你的直觉在这十一年里帮你活了下来
and that gut's kept you alive for 11 years,
这直觉也让罗伊昨晚活了下来
and it kept Roy alive last night.
也许吧 谁能说得准呢
Maybe. How do I know?
我可以让西斯科找到你冲进去后的平行宇宙
I could ask Cisco to find a parallel universe in which you did,
但与此同时 如果你能停下来
but in the meantime, if you could just stop finding ways
不再想尽办法自责的话 那就太好了
to blame yourself, that would be so great.
我正在自责吗
Is that what I'm doing?
你总是容易自责
That's what you're always doing.
好吧 也许你说的有道理
Well, maybe you have a point.
昨晚 约翰还大概问过我
Last night, John basically asked me
我为什么不把兜帽还给他
why I haven't given him the hood back.
我知道 他告诉过我
Yeah, I know. He told me.
我告诉他你可能只是觉得现在不是一个好时机
I told him you probably just thought it wasn't the right time.
我是不是说对了
Am I on the money?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你有很罕见的强大力量
You have a strength one doesn't see much.
要不要加入到我的团队中
You want to join my team?
好啊 你们提供医疗和牙科保险吗
Sure. Do you offer medical and dental?
你知道吗 我的警♥察♥朋友们
You know, my police friends
跟我说你并不是很合作
are telling me you're not cooperating.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表