剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我们现在可没空想那些
We can't think about that right now.
你应该想想
You should.
我们拼死奋战去保护我们所爱之人
We fight to protect the people that we love,
这样你们才会清楚自己所拥有的东西
so you guys recognize what you have.
记住并珍惜你所拥有的一切
Recognize it and cherish it
汲取力量变得更加强大
and let it make you stronger,
因为如果你能做到这些
because if you do that,
你们就永远不会迷失方向 总能找到彼此
you will always find your way back to one another.
你和费利西蒂也是一样 哥们
It's the same for you and Felicity, man.
我说不好 巴里 我
I don't know, Barry. I'd--I--
她告诉我她根本不相信婚姻
She told me she doesn't believe in marriage.
我并不是在自怜自艾
I'm not feeling sorry for myself.
我只是 我觉得如果她会像
I just--I think that if she loved me
我爱她那样爱我的话 她应该会想嫁给我的
the way I loved her, she would want to marry me.
奥利弗 我已经认识费利西蒂五年了
Oliver, I've known Felicity for 5 years,
让我来告诉你吧
and I'm here to tell you,
我无与伦比地肯定 她绝对爱你
as sure as I'm standing here, she loves you.
费利西蒂
Felicity...
-谢谢你能那么说 -就在你身后
- And I appreciate that. - is standing behind you.
她就在那
She's right there.
我们找到他们了
We got 'em.
他们就在丹维尔市外的一个货运仓库里
They're at a shipping depot outside Danville.
太好了 我们去把小伙伴们都召集起来
All right. We'll get the band back together.
没错
Yeah.
-奥利弗 我… -没关系
- Oliver, I-- - It's okay.
等我回来以后 我们可以好好聊
We can talk when I'm--when I'm back.
但眼下我必须
But right now, I need--
我必须全神贯注在任务上
I need to have my head in the game.
那就等着看你大显身手了
Get your head in the game.
超女和火风暴来扫清外♥围♥
Supergirl and Firestorm are sweeping the perimeter.
搞定 现在那里到处都是纳粹
It's done. It's wall-to-wall Nazis in there.
艾利克斯和我来负责西北角的缺口
Alex and I will take up breach positions on the northwest corner,
如果你没有异议的话
if that's okay with you.
尖端科技研究实验室认为
S.T.A.R. Labs thinks they converted
他们改造了亚光发电机
the sub-light generator--
也就是他们偷的那个棱镜
the prism that they stole--
使其变成了某种超级武器
into some kind of superweapon.
说到超级就想到超女 她是我们最大的威胁
Speaking of super, there is our biggest threat.
同意 我们先把她拿下
Agreed. Let's take her out first.
你还好吗
You okay?
当然
Yeah.
不好 你能明白吗
No. You know?
我明白
Yeah.
一切都会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
芥末
Mustard.
你们这群人攻无不克 却连芥末都没有
You people have breaches but no mustard.
你还留在这里做什么啊
What are you even doing here?
没错 你怎么没和他们一起去
Yeah, why didn't you go with them?
去哪
Go where?
就不能给我留一个吗
Couldn't have left one for me?
我是在为你打败纳粹版的你保存体力
I'm saving Nazi you for you.
没有看到任何棱镜的踪影
There's no sign of the prism.
但它一定就在这里的某个地方
Well, it's got to be here somewhere.
我们有客人来了
We got incoming.
站在原地别动
Stay where you are.
我看见了
I see...
那边的闪电侠还有超女
their Flash, their Supergirl.
没错 我也看见了
Yeah, I see them.
那那边的绿箭侠在哪里
Where's their Arrow?
芥末酱就在冰箱里
It was in the fridge.
你刚刚有找过冰箱吗
Did you check the fridge?
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, sweetheart.
小队有什么消息吗
Any word from the team?
他们现在都在货运仓库
They're all at the shipping depot,
但是一点动静都没有
but it's just radio silence.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
这可没有上帝
There is no God.
你们俩赶快藏好
You and you, hide.
那凯特琳怎么办
What about Caitlin?
这里马上就会变冷了
It's gonna get a lot colder in here.
去死吧
Burn.
害怕热起来吗
Afraid of a little heat?
不怕
No.
我什么都不怕
I'm afraid of nothing.
我打赌你现在一定很生气很害怕吧
Bet you're pretty angry and scared right now.
跟你说过了 我什么都不怕
I told you, I don't fear anything.
其实
Actually...
他刚刚是在说我
he was talking about me.
看来你考虑得还是不够周全 不是吗
Didn't think this through, did you?
仅凭你一己之力对抗我们
Just you against us.
我杀你不需要思考
I don't need to think to kill you.
还有人要当英雄吗
Anyone else want to be a hero?
他们想等
They wanted to wait,
但我认为我们没有
but I didn't think we'd ever
比那更好的进场机会了
get a better entry line than that.
谢了
Thanks.
那到底是什么
What the hell is that?
金属人
Metallo.
不想对俊俏的脸这么做 但...
Hate to do this to that handsome face, but...
大家还好吧
Is everyone all right?
那我们得搞明白
We're gonna have to work on
你对"还好"的定义 奥利弗
your definition of "All right," Oliver.
灰老头 你没事吧
Yo, Grey, you good?
看来我退休得有点晚了
It seems my retirement was somewhat tardy.
大家都到了
Well, here we are.
这对我很好玩
This is fun...for me,
对你就不太好玩了
Not so much for you.
每次都是你杀我
All the times you've killed me,
而我只要现在在这杀你一次
And now here all I have to do is kill you once.
够了 艾尔伯德 够了
Enough, Eobard. Enough.
也许你该听她说
Hey, you might want to listen to her.
我们知道如果你要杀我们
We know that if you wanted to kill us,
你不必用这些颈圈锁住我们
you wouldn't have put these dog collars on us first.
现在我知道恨自己的感觉了
Now I know what it feels like to hate myself.
干得好
Well done.
并不困难
It wasn't a problem.
这痛苦 这痛苦
The pain, the pain.
我不知道我还能撑多久
I don't know how much longer I can bear it.
没事的 没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
你不会有事的 因为我们找到她了
You're gonna be all right because we found her.
我们找到她也抓到她了
We found her, and now we have her.
我爱你
I love you.
很快 这场恶梦会结束
Now, very soon, this nightmare will be over,
我会带你回家
and I'll take you home.
站起来吧
So stand.
已控制尖端科研实验室
S.T.A.R. Labs is secure.
如果你伤害我朋友
If you hurt my friends...
我确实伤害了你朋友
I did hurt your friends.
我真的很享受伤害你朋友
I really enjoyed hurting your friends.
他们还活着吗
Are they alive?
是的 暂时活着
Yes, yes, for now.
我们需要你们的卡拉合作
We need your Kara's cooperation.
好吧 我们不需要 但合作会更好
Well, we don't need it. It would be preferable.
但眼下
But for the time being,
你们现在作为筹码更有价值
you are more valuable as leverage.
你要对我妹妹做什么
What do you want my sister for?
救我性命
To save my life.
那是你的使命宣言 对吗
That's your little mission statement, isn't it?
帮助人们 拯救性命
Help people, save lives.
好吧 现在你有机会了
Well, now's your chance.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表