剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
她想要来找你
she's trying to reach out to you,
那我也不清楚 也许我们可以想办法
then--I don't know-- maybe we just got to find
让你可以去找她
a way for you to reach out to her.
你是怎么想的
What's on your mind?
黛娜 柯蒂斯和雷内都相信你
Dinah, Curtis, and Rene trust you.
我可不相信你
I'm not there yet.
我希望你努力想象一下
I want you to try to imagine
我有多么不在乎这事
how little I give a damn.
你曾经对我开过枪
You've taken a shot at me.
事实上 你对那个房♥间里的几乎每个人
Matter of fact, you've taken a shot
都拔枪相向过
at nearly everybody in that room,
所以我需要你说服我让我相信
so I will be convinced that you are not
你不会像你戏弄凯登·詹姆斯那样
playing us the way that you claim
来戏弄我们
to be playing Cayden James.
我完全没有必要说服你
I don't have to convince you
因为你不会阻止我去做这件事的
because you're not stopping me from doing this.
-你确定吗 -当然
- Are you sure? - I am,
因为你知道要想拯救这座城市
because you know saving this city means
就意味着必要时行非常之事
doing whatever's necessary,
也就是用我
and you know that means using me.
是奥利弗逼你做这件事的吗
Did Oliver push you to do this?
他无需那么做 小戴 这是正确的决定
He didn't have to, D. It's the right play.
听着 不会有事的
Hey. It's gonna be ok.
我不确定 感觉就是有些不对劲
I'm not so sure. Something just doesn't feel right,
你知道的 就跟索纳斯那个案子
you know, the same way it did for you
你出事时的感觉一模一样
when everything went bad with Sonus.
那是我的决定 小戴
That was my call, D.
你无需自责
Don't you wear that guilt.
我不想再失去你一次了
I don't want to lose you again.
我很开心听到你这么说
I'm so happy to hear that,
而且你也不会失去我
and you won't.
一对A一对圈
Aces and queens.
要不起
Got me.
你勉强有些盈利
And you are in the black barely.
-谢谢 -没事 这笔从旧金山
- Thanks. - Yeah. This cash inflow
流入的现金流金额很大
coming from San Francisco was huge,
但效率却并不高
but it wasn't very efficient.
如果我能知道更多细节 我也许可以
You know, if I knew more, I might be able
帮你将利润最大化
to maximize the revenue stream.
抱歉 我知道我不应该问那么多细节
Sorry. I know I'm not supposed to ask specifics.
我只是想说 我们需要多一点细节
Just we need a little more of it, that's all I'm saying.
我会仔细考虑你的提议
I'll take that under advisement.
好吧
All right.
那我今晚就先回家了
Well, I'm going to go home for the night.
晚安 伙计们
Good night, boys.
我陪你走回去
I'll walk with you.
不能让女士独自走回家 对吧
Can't let a lady walk home alone, hmm?
真是委婉 你怎么不挂块牌匾说咱俩认识呢
That was subtle. What, you didn't have a neon sign?
没关系 没人注意到
It's fine. No one noticed.
他本子上都记了些什么
So what'd his books say?
他有大量来历不明的钱
He's got a boatload of money floating around
但我们都无法查看
neither of us have eyes on,
另外说真的 文斯
and seriously, Vince,
索纳斯不应该看到咱俩在一起
Sonus should not see us together.
他们都以为我只是想和你上♥床♥
They all think I'm just trying to get in your pants.
只是想想可不够
Well, if only wishing made it so.
真好 喜欢你们保持原样什么都没变
Nice. Love what you guys haven't done with the place.
没话说就别尬聊了
Let's get this over with.
我们其实把你的房♥间改成家庭健身房♥了
We, uh, turned your room into a home gym because--
因为这种极端尴尬的场合
because this extremely awkward situation
需要幽默来缓解一下
needs to be masked with humor.
我想她要说的是欢迎你们回来
I think what she means to say is welcome back.
我们有线人 你们有技术
We have the inside man. You have the tech.
我们回来只是为了强强合作 大哥
That's the only reason we're back, hoss.
-文斯到位了吗 -五分钟前就该到位了
- Is Vince on site? ?- Should be as of 5 minutes ago.
如果所有事都能按照计划走的话
That is if everything goes according to plan.
听你的语气好像会有变数
You sound like it might not.
文斯说过他没有进入服务器房♥间的权限
Vince said he doesn't have access to the server room,
所以如果任何人看到他在那里
so if anyone spots him in there, he's gonna have
他可就有的解释了
a lot of explaining to do.
有画面了
We've got eyes.
-我能和他说话吗 -当然
- Can I talk to him? - Yeah.
文斯 只要在那有任何不好的预兆
Hey, Vince. You get any kind of bad feeling here at all,
你就马上撤退 听到了吗
you abort, you hear me?
别担心 我们一会儿就能见面了
Don't worry. I'll see you soon.
他到服务器那里了
He's at the server.
服务器房♥间的门是锁着的
The door to the server room's locked.
你们有办法开锁吗
You guys have a solve for this?
试试06141998
Try 06141998.
-试试 -那是他儿子的生日
- Try? - It's his son's birthday.
你要是猜错了 他就死定了
If you're wrong, he's dead.
我不会错的
I'm not gonna be wrong.
好的 文斯 你已经进入了禁区
Ok, Vince. You're in the red zone.
剩下的让嗅探器完成就可以了
Just let the sniffer do its thing.
80太字节的数据 你们可以让自己舒服点
80 terabytes of data. You guys can get comfortable.
会需要点时间
This is gonna take a minute.
索贝尔先生
Mr. Sobel?
天啊
Frak.
我想我们得好好聊聊了
I think we need to talk.
我手下的人都各有所长
All of my people have specific domains.
而我相信电脑技术绝非你的长项
I don't believe that I.T. is one of yours,
这也意味着你不应该
which means you would not have
知道进入这里的正确密♥码♥
a proper passcode to enter.
复♥制♥好了多少数据
How much data's been copied?
20%
20%.
我没有 但是夏克先生有
No, but Mr. Sheck did.
他的嘴可没你想象中的那么紧
He was a little more loose-lipped than you'd like.
愿他安息
Rest in peace.
还是解释不了你到底在这干什么
Still doesn't explain what exactly you're doing in here.
我们得把他弄出来
We got to pull him out.
-黛娜 先别 -奥利弗
- Dinah, not yet. - Oliver!
好了 等等 文斯 如果你不想死
OK, wait. Vince, if you want to stay alive,
就一字不差地跟我说
repeat exactly what I say.
你觉得...
You think just...
仅仅因为我枪用得好
because I can handle a gun
我就不知道
doesn't mean I know the difference
反式杂化聚合物和光纤的区别了吗
between a trans-polymer hybrid and a fiber optic cable.
我只是很惊叹
I'm just impressed.
我想知道
I wanted to know
你是怎么最大化数据流量的
how you maximized the data throughput.
抱歉 我应该先问一下的
Sorry. I should have asked first.
或许吧
Perhaps.
我也许低估你了
I may have underestimated you.
看起来你会的比我预期的要多
It seems that you have more skill than I gave you credit for.
我一直告诉别人我不只是靠脸的
I keep telling people I'm more than just a pretty face.
拖住他 完成80%了
Keep him talking. We're at 80%.
有趣的是我也低估你了
Funny thing is I underestimated you, too.
-此话怎讲 -当你雇我来帮你
- Is that right? - When you recruited me
从奥利弗·奎恩手里夺回这座城市时
to help you take this city from Oliver Queen,
我没觉得你会下定决心
I didn't think you'd have the resolve
不择手段来让他畏惧你
to do what was necessary to make him fear you.
-是我错了 -这么说
- I was wrong. - Does that mean that you
你也怕我吗 索贝尔先生
also fear me, Mr. Sobel?
识时务者方为俊杰
I'd be a fool not to.
真会奉承
Such flattery.
还有什么事吗
Are we done here?
我们完成了 拿上嗅探器快走
Yeah. We're good. Take the sniffer and leave.
您先请
After you.
科尼亚杰夫先生从港口回来了
It appears that Mr. Knyazev has returned from the port.
-5分钟后和我们汇合 -没问题
- Join us in 5. - Absolutely.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表