剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
拉斯·厄尔·高福的女儿去笼子那找那个女孩了
Ra's Al Ghul's daughter went to the cages for that girl,
但你妹妹...
But your sister--
她怎么了
What about her?
斯莱德
Slade!
西娅在哪里
Where's Thea?
她在这边
She's this way.
-你需要点什么 -我需要点什么
- What do you need? - What do I need?
我需要的东西多了
Well, you know, lots of things.
比如说我需要雷内更加投入
I mean, you know, more out of Rene for one.
这份新工作他做得不错 但是...
You know, he's all right at the new job, but--
-他不是西娅 -对 他不是西娅
- He's not thea? - No. He's not thea.
实际上 我是想和你谈谈...
Actually, I wanted to talk to you about, um--
谈谈...她
About--about her.
-谈谈西娅吗 -不不
- About thea? - No, no.
另一个 劳蕾尔
The other, uh, Laurel.
黛娜没对你说实话
Dinah wasn't being straight with you
她之前说我们找到她时她已经死了
when she told you that she was dead when we found her.
但这事说不准 对吧
Well, it--it's complicated, isn't it?
是...的吧
Y-yeah.
听着 重点是...
But listen. The--the point is
昨晚我本来应该在星城警局的
is that I was supposed to be at SCPD last night,
所以我觉得她可能是去找我的
and I think that maybe she went there looking for me.
等等 为什么 她为什么要冲着你来
Wait. Why? Why-- why would she be targeting you?
天眼会发现黑海妖的线索了 我得走了
ARGUS has a lead on Black Sren. I have to go.
好吧 听着 我得和你一起去
Ok. Well, listen. I--I got to come with you.
我知道这不是我的劳蕾尔
I know it's not my Laurel,
但我做不到袖手旁观 所以...
but I--I can't sit this out either, so...
好吧
Ok.
衣服不错
Nice outfit.
但是我就会换成网眼装
Except for I would have gone with fishnets.
首要目标是黑海妖
Priority is Black Siren
要抓活的
in custody and unharmed.
昆汀
Quentin!
-雷内怎样了 -柯蒂斯和兰斯把雷内
- How's Rene? - Curtis and Lance took Rene
送给施瓦兹医生治疗了
to Dr. Schwartz for treatment.
肺衰竭 情况不容乐观
It's a collapsed lung. It doesn't look so good.
黑海妖和雇佣兵逃跑了
Black Siren and the mercenaries escaped,
但我们从车上取下了这个
but we pulled this off the van.
-GPS吗 -对
- GPS? - Yeah.
反向追踪一下 看看他们是从哪来的
Let's backtrace it, figure out where they came from.
这就去
On it.
黛娜 昆汀认为星城警局的袭击是冲他去的
Dinah, Quentin thinks the attack on scpd was targeting him.
-原因呢 -不知道
- Any idea why? - No.
假如劳蕾尔是冲着兰斯去的
If Laurel was after Lance,
为什么发现他不在之后
why blow up the precinct
要把警局炸了呢
after discovering he wasn't there.
也许昆汀想多了
Maybe Quentin was wrong.
也许我们的直觉才是对的
Maybe our first instincts were right.
你是指她针对警局是有其他原因的吗
That she's targeting the police for some reason?
我们得弄清楚是什么原因
We need to figure out what that reason is,
我们得找到她
and we need to find her.
说到这个
Oh, funny you should say that.
GPS上的最后地点是一间仓库...
GPS' last location was a warehouse--
惊喜 惊喜 就在佩尼镇边上
Surprise, surprise-- outside Pennytown.
假如这个劳蕾尔有原劳蕾尔一半聪明
If this Laurel is half as smart as our Laurel,
她就不会回去了
she would not go back there.
也许她会留下有迹可循的线索
Maybe she left something behind for us to go on.
-约翰 -我们这就去
- John. - We are on it.
爆♥炸♥把她炸到那边去了
The blast blew her over there.
西娅
Thea?!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
东西都收走了
It's all packed up.
感觉他们不打算再回来了
Doesn't look like they were planning on coming back here.
问题是他们准备要去哪里
The question is where were they headed?
保持警惕 四处看看
Stay sharp. Look around.
以我的经验而言
In my experience,
坏蛋们不是太擅长掩盖踪迹
bad guys aren't very good at covering their tracks.
你还好吗
You all right?
好啊 怎么
Yeah. Why?
桥上那一战后你就心不在焉
Since the bridge, you seem distracted.
只是担心雷内而已
Just worried about Rene, that's all.
我看见你朝那个雇佣兵开枪了
Saw you take the shot at that merc.
从没见你失手过
Never seen you miss.
没有人能弹无虚发
Nobody makes every shot.
你又是怎么了
What about you?
我不知道 我怎么了
I don't know. What about me?
奥利弗问你邪恶版劳蕾尔针对兰斯的原因时
I saw your reaction when Oliver asked you
我看见你的反应了
why evil Laurel targeted Lance.
我说了我不知道
And I said I didn't know.
我觉得你的回答不是很有说服力
And I didn't find your answer that convincing.
是吗
Really?
那他妈是什么
What the hell is that?
市政厅的地图
It's a map of city hall.
标记了入口 出口 以及瞄准线
With ingress and egress marks and line of sight.
是为袭击做准备
For an attack.
他们到底为什么想要袭击市政厅
Why the hell would they want to attack city hall?
在星城警局被炸之后
After the SCPD got bombed,
他们不得不把警校毕业礼改到新场所
they had to move the academy graduation to a different venue.
奥利弗选择了市政厅 但出于安全考虑
Oliver chose city hall, but that decision was kept under wraps
这个决定没有公开
for security reasons.
那这些人是怎么知道的
How the hell did these guys find out?
我不知道 但我们快来不及阻止他们了
I don't know, but we're running out of time to stop them!
这里真是被炸得够彻底啊
Bombs really did their work in here.
是啊
Yep.
也许我应该自己来
Maybe I should just do this alone, huh?
怎么 以防你找到我假女儿的尸体吗
What, in case you find my fake daughter dead?
或者是大活人
Or alive.
没关系 我没事的
It's all right. I'll be fine.
那又是干什么用的 以防她没死吗
Now what's that, in case she's not dead?
以防塔莉亚·厄尔·高福没死
In case Talia Al Ghul isn't.
所以约翰给了我这玩意
That's what John gave me this for.
再说了 剑真的不是我的风格啊
Besides, swords aren't really my thing, come on.
你觉得他们为蔡斯卖♥♥命的时候
Think they knew what they were signing on for
知道会是这个下场吗
when they threw in with Chase?
我觉得他们在为娜莎的姐姐卖♥♥命
Seems to me they threw in with Nyssa's sister.
无论为谁卖♥♥命 我想他们都不知道
Either way, I'm gonna go with a no.
黛娜
Dinah!
爸爸
Hi, daddy.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
我今晚可能会忙到深夜 蕾莎
This might be a late night, Raisa.
我还记得你说的深夜是指
I remember when your late nights were
第二天清晨
more like early mornings.
幸亏我把参加俱乐部开业仪式
Thankfully, I've exchanged club openings
换成了参加警♥察♥学院毕业仪式
for police academy graduations now.
蕾莎
Raisa!
又做噩梦了 我知道怎么哄他入睡
Another nightmare. I know how to get him back to sleep.
不不 我去看看他
No, no. I'll get him.
小家伙
Hey, buddy.
蕾莎人呢
W--where's Raisa?
我在呢
I'm here.
只是梦而已
It was just a dream.
我梦到了坏人
The bad man was in my dream.
是他害得我妈妈不见了
He's why my mom's gone.
他再也不会伤害到你了 威廉
Well, he can't hurt you anymore, William.
他消失了
He's gone.
不 他没有
No, he's not.
坏人还在这
The bad man's here.
孩子 我很困惑 我...
Buddy, I'm confused. I'm...
你觉得坏人在哪
Where do you think the bad man is?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表