剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I mean, the protection protocols are just...
-艺术 - 我本来想说无懈可击的
- Art. - Well, I was gonna say impenetrable,
但你说的也没错
but yeah, that, too.
凯登是唯一一个能登入凯登的系统的人
Cayden'd be the only one who could get onto Cayden's system.
老天 你真是天才
Oh, my god. You're a genius.
你真是天才
You're a genius.
我们需要说服凯登的系统我们就是他
We need to convince Cayden's system that we're him.
说了等于白说
That's like saying all we need is a trillion dollars.
不不不 我们需要和凯登的系统合作
No, no, no. We have to work off Cayden's system.
我说了他现在在柯尔多马尔蒂斯
I told you he's in Corto Maltese.
没错 但螺旋在这里
Yeah, but Helix is right here.
我们把那地方清空了 费利西蒂
We cleared the place out, Felicity.
-东西全没了 -但那些线路
- It's sanitized. - But what about the wiring,
那些数码设施呢
the digital infrastructure?
那些都是专利 是凯登亲自设计的
That's proprietary, Cayden's own design.
那些东西还在
We left that in place.
那就够了 拿上装备
That'll work. Let's get the gear.
那是不是需要一个隐藏盘
Does that include a ghost drive?
因为得用那玩意才能进入凯登的系统
Because we're gonna need that to get into Cayden's system.
我认识一个人
I know a guy.
这些是什么
What's all this?
创业公♥司♥的一些东西
Oh, just some stuff for a startup
我和柯蒂斯正在试图创业
that Curtis and I are trying to start up.
不错啊
Oh, good for you.
获得资金支持了吗
You guys are funded?
我俩在帕尔默科技的天才名声帮我们拿到了天使投资
Well, seed money from our reputation of being geniuses at Palmer Tech,
但如果我知道我们到底在创什么业
though I'd feel more like a genius
我可能会觉得更像天才
if I knew what we were starting up.
我们想搞智能住♥宅♥方面的东西
We're thinking something in the smarthome area.
-你在搞笑呢吧 -没有
- You're joking. - No.
你离开了螺旋...
You left Helix--
我是被你踢出螺旋的
I was kicked out of Helix by you.
就为了做家用电器
To make home appliances?
你不是想改变世界吗
I thought you wanted to change the world.
你不是也想改变世界吗
I thought you wanted to change the world,
看看你现在落得什么境地
and look where you ended up.
抱歉 这话...我不是...
Sorry. That's-- I didn't--
没事 我们该走了
No. We should go.
我们该走了
We should go.
好吧 我俩没事吧
Ok. We good?
奥利弗
Oliver!
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你邀请我来的
You invited me.
对哦
That's right.
她在这里干什么
What is she doing here?
我到那边去
I'm just gonna go over there.
好吧 进来吧
Ok. Come in.
我知道你很喜欢说 "我早告诉过你..."
I know how much you love to say, "I told you so"--
不 是你喜欢说
No, that's you.
你就当是提早收圣诞礼物了
So consider this an early Christmas gift.
凯登·詹姆斯是个坏人
Cayden James is a bad person,
他正准备做一件坏事
and he's planning on doing a bad thing.
你确定你能信任她吗
Are you sure that you can trust her?
我估计不会用"信任"这个词
I wouldn't exactly use the word "trust."
那无论你去哪 我都得跟着去
Then wherever you're going, I'm going, too.
不行 这已经不是你的生活了 不行
No. This isn't your life anymore. No.
至少让团队知道你在干什么
At least tell the team what you're doing.
我会告诉他们的
I will tell them.
在路上我就给他们打电♥话♥
I will call them on my way,
等我搞定了
and then when I am done,
我们可以继续把晚餐吃完 先从甜点开始吃
we can finish dinner, starting with dessert.
阿莱娜
Alena!
我还不知道你俩复合了呢
Didn't know you guys were back together.
当然复合了
Sure are.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
给
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
我真是笨手笨脚的
I'm such a klutz.
别担心 我也是
Don't worry. Me, too.
我超爱你的鞋子 太可爱了
I love your shoes. They're so cute.
特别定制的
Custom-designed.
姑娘们也可以把限♥量♥版运动鞋穿好看 不是吗
Girls can rock limited edition kicks, too, right?
绝对可以 对了 我是黛娜
Absolutely. I'm Dinah, by the way.
我是珍妮
Jenny.
很高兴认识你
It's really nice to meet you.
我怎么早没想到这个
I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner.
劳蕾尔的啼叫会在太赫兹范围内产生共鸣
Laurel's cry resonates in the terahertz range,
我们可以根据地理环境对此进行三角测量
which can be triangulated according to geography.
我应该要听懂你说的任何一个词吗
Was I supposed to understand a single word of that,
还是说你只是在自言自语
or are you talking to yourself?
抱歉 简而言之就是我觉得我找到办法
Sorry. Short version is I think I figured out a way
通过追踪邪恶版劳蕾尔的音波而追踪她了
to find evil Laurel by tracking her sonic cry.
意思是假如她使用了音波 我们就能找到她了
Meaning if we she uses it we can find her.
没错 但唯一的问题就是
Yeah, only problem being
那意味着有人八成遇到麻烦了
it means someone's probably in trouble--
时间太巧了
Talk about timing.
是啊 所以那意味着她刚刚用了音波 是不是
Yeah. So that means she just used it, right?
在哪
Where?
马洛街和亨斯利街之间的停车场
A parking garage between Marleau and Hainesly.
我来通知约翰和雷内
I'll tell John and Rene.
C层没人
Nothing on Level C.
D也没人
D is clear.
A是空的
A is empty,
只有一辆停在这里过夜的跑车
except for a sweet-ass Corvette someone left overnight.
伙计们...
Guys...
我们来迟了
We're too late.
实际上 你们来的刚刚好
Actually, you're right on time.
我真不该磨磨蹭蹭的
My mistake for dawdling, I guess.
但是...但是她真是太太漂亮了
It's just--it's just she's so, so pretty.
我真想握着她的手 直到她咽气
I really wanted to hold her hand until the end came.
你真是个扭曲的贱♥人♥
You are one twisted bitch.
这话真是太伤我感情了
That really hurts my feelings.
-她走了 -这追踪做的不错
- She's gone. - Good work tracking her down.
发现得太迟 就别表扬我了
Don't give me points for being late.
报告
Call it in.
好吧 你就不能提醒我换件衣服吗
Ok. You couldn't have told me to change?
你看起来美极了
Well, you look great.
我们是来找隐藏盘的
We here for a GMD
还是来看嗑嗨了的科技宅群魔乱舞的
or an acid trip-techno freak show?
你想的话可以同时进行
Both if you want.
好吧 那个掮客名叫失忆者
Ok. So the dealer's name is amnesiac,
但我完全不知道要怎样才能找到他
But I have no idea how to find him.
好吧 真没礼貌
Ok. Rude.
没准那个门口有三个
Maybe that door guarded
身带铁链的吓人家伙把守的地方就是
by the 3 scary dudes with chains for brains.
他们看起来挺友好的
They look friendly.
你好
Hello.
-你迷路了 -我们来这想见...
- You lost? ?- No. We're here to see...
-失忆者 -没错
- Amnesiac. - Mm-hmm. Yep.
现在
Now.
好吧 情况有变
Ok! That turned!
我觉得我们不应该来这
I don't think we should go in here.
放开我 轻点 秃头
Hands off! Easy, chrome dome!
原谅我略显凶恶的同胞
Forgive my thuggish compatriots.
我雇他们是为了维持一种美感
I pay them to uphold a certain aesthetic.
你是失忆者吗
You're Amnesiac?
你的惊讶正是我栖身此地
Your shock is exactly what this establishment
期望达到的效果
aims to cultivate.
那么 有何贵干
Now what brings you here?
我们需要一个镜像隐藏盘
We need a ghost mirror drive.
-做什么 -那是我们的事
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表