剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱 我回来
After 5 years in hell, I returned home
只有一个目标 拯救我的城市
with only one goal-- to save my city.
但是我无法兑现这一承诺
But I couldn't honor that commitment
也无法兑现对我儿子母亲的承诺
and honor the promise I made to the mother of my son,
于是我向我所认识的最优秀的人求助
So I asked the best man I know to help.
他的名字叫约翰·狄格尔
His name is John Diggle,
他就是绿箭侠
and he is the Green Arrow.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
你能在考试前再多指导指导我吗
Could you tutor me some more before the test?
再见
See you soon.
她很酷
She's pretty cool.
他的生活有你会更好
His life will be better with you in it,
我的也一样
just like mine.
凯登·詹姆斯
Cayden James--
他是全世界有史以来最顶尖的黑客
he's the most skilled hacker the world has ever known.
8个月前 他被天眼会找到
8 months ago, he was scooped up by ARGUS.
现在他被无缘无故关押
And now he's being held without cause,
被虐待 谁知道还有没有别的什么
being tortured, who knows what else?
"螺旋"要解救凯登·詹姆斯
Helix is about to extract Cayden James.
-1 -2 -3
- One... - Two... - Three.
坏劳蕾尔
Bad Laurel--
我们在炼狱发现她时她还没死
she wasn't dead when we found her back on Lian Yu.
能请你喝一杯吗
Buy you a drink?
纯威士忌
Whiskey, neat.
你在等人吗
Are you waiting for someone?
如果我说在等你是不是太俗套了
Is it too cheesy if I say you?
这次我就不计较了
I'll let it slide this time.
你呢
What about you?
我猜猜看 你是个搞金融的
Let me guess. You're a numbers guy.
整天坐在电脑前
You sit in front of a computer all day,
来这是为了放松一下
and you came here to blow off some steam.
被你猜中了
You got me pegged.
调酒师好像忘了你点的酒了
I think the bartender forgot your order.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
我好像知道了你不可告人的小秘密
Looks like I know your dirty, little secret.
这个
Oh, it's...
如果你不说 我也不说
I won't tell if you won't tell.
好吧 既然你知道了我的秘密
All right. You know my secret. Now...
跟我说一个你的秘密
Tell me one of yours.
行
Ok.
但你要保证不告诉别人
Only if you promise not to tell anyone.
我以性命保证
Cross my heart and hope to die.
威廉给你选的领带不错
Well, William did an excellent job picking out your tie.
是的 他很兴奋
Yeah. He was very excited.
他也想来吃晚餐
He wanted to come to dinner.
但我跟他说今晚蕾莎陪他
I told him that Raisa was his date tonight.
她真是个幸运的女人
Oh. Well, she's a lucky woman.
距离我们第一次约会
Has it, really been 3 years
真的已经三年了吗
since the first time we did this?
是的 希望这次会比那次好
Yeah. Let's just hope that this date goes better than that one.
会的
I think it will.
不要说出来
Don't jinx it.
即使有蒙面歹徒拿着枪冲进来
Masked gunmen could come through the door,
也会比我们第一次约会的情况要好
and it would have been better than our first dinner.
那是因为我们当时没被炸飞
Only because we were not being blown up.
也是因为我当时没准备好
Well, you know, also because I wasn't ready,
不像现在这样
Not the way I am now.
现在时机正好
Well, now the time is right.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor.
-有什么事 -抱歉打扰你们
- Yes? ?- I--I'm sorry to interrupt.
我只是想说我会在抓捕治安维护者的
I just wanted to say that I'm voting
公♥投♥中投反对票
against that awful anti-vigilante referendum.
很高兴听你这么说
Oh, that's very nice to hear.
你们俩复合了吗
Are you two back together?
真是郎才女貌
Such a sweet couple.
继续享用你们的晚餐吧
well, enjoy your dinner.
谢谢 别忘了投票 好吗
Thank you. Don't forget to vote, ok?
你花钱雇的她吗
You pay her to say that?
绝对跟我没关系
I had absolutely nothing to do with that.
我现在是市长的女朋友了
Well, I am the mayor's girlfriend now,
那我是不是可以不用交税了
so does that get me a break on my taxes
也可以不被选为当陪审员了
or maybe a pass on jury duty?
我本来是打算带你去参加一个筹款活动
I mean, I--I was gonna offer to bring you to a fundraiser.
你要继续这个表情的话
I can not tell you what it is
我就不告诉你是怎么回事了
if you're gonna keep making that face.
别 只是...
No. Sorry. It's just, you know...
我是守望者
with Overwatch
又刚跟柯蒂斯开始创业
and the startup with Curtis
而且 你懂的
and, you know,
我们刚刚旧情复燃
our old but new relationship,
或许我们可以
maybe we could...
慢慢进展我们这段感情
ease into some of the things.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
我非常喜欢一个人出席这些活动
I love rolling to those things solo.
你在说谎
Yeah, you're lying.
我开玩笑的 我真的高兴
I'm kidding. I'm--I'm really happy
你能忙起来 而且我特别兴奋
that you're busy, and I'm especially excited
你和柯蒂斯一起创业
for--for this thing with Curtis
因为 说实话
Because it-- truth be told,
你的生活不仅仅围绕着团队的事
it is important that you have something
这一点
in your life that is not just the--
很重要
the team.
是的
Yes.
不是 我是说
No. I mean...
关于团队这一点
the team.
这就是你之前的感觉 对吧
This is how it felt to be you, isn't it?
是的
Oh, yeah.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
去吧
Go.
怎么回事
What's going on?
酒吧外面有具尸体
Body dropped outside of a bar.
黛娜跟星城警局的人已经到了
Dinah's on the scene with SCPD.
到达时受害者已经死了
The vic was dead on arrival.
救护人员判断是内出血
Paramedics are calling it internal hemorrhaging,
但是我一眼就能认出这种杀人手法
but I'd recognize this kill from a mile away.
是在近耳处声波尖叫造成的
Sonic scream did this an inch from his ear.
是劳蕾尔
Laurel.
目击者说受害者跟一个女人出来的 黑发
Witnesses saw the vic leaving with a woman, a brunette.
可能劳蕾尔戴了假发
Maybe Laurel got a wig.
据目击者说 他们出来的时候
According to witnesses, they were very handsy
两个人很亲密
with each other on the way out.
你们什么看法
What do you guys think?
黑海妖现在成了黑寡妇了吗
Black Siren turned Black Widow?
因为黑寡妇就是专门约男的然后杀掉他们
You know, because she mates and then kills.
黛娜 谢了 剩下的交给我们
Dinah, thanks. We'll take it from here.
受害者是一个名叫杰克逊·克里马维奇的会计
Victim was an accountant named Jackson Klimavich.
没有犯罪记录 工作很无聊
No criminal record, boring job,
碰碰上的个人资料也很普通
Really boring Upswipz profile.
他结婚了 所以可能也没那么无聊
Well, he was married, so maybe not so boring.
无聊的渣男
Boring and scummy.
抱歉 刚刚帮兰斯做完投票分♥析♥
Sorry. Had to help Lance finish up the polling analysis.
星城有百分之七十的人反对
Star City stands at 70% against
反治安维护者立法
the anti-vigilante legislation.
所以支持我们的有70%
That's 70% for us,
你刚刚用的是双重否定
accounting for the double negative you just used.
但我们团队为这座城市付出了这么多
Yeah, but after everything this team has done for the city--
-你觉得应该更高 -对
- You'd think it'd be higher. - Yeah.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
邪恶版劳蕾尔引诱了一个人
Evil Laurel seduced a guy
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表