剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
- What for? - That's our business.
出♥售♥非法技术是我的事
And selling illegal tech is mine,
只有避免法律纠纷
and I only get to stay in business by avoiding
我才能继续做生意
legal entanglements.
你们俩怎么看都像警方卧底
Everything about you two screams narc.
好吧
Well...
别 别开枪 是我
No, no, no! Don't shoot. It's me!
奥利弗
Oliver?
你还好吗
Are you ok?
不好 你来这搞什么
No! What the hell are you doing here?
保护你的安全
Trying to keep you safe.
我看到这些人把你带走了
I saw the guys take you!
是啊 那些人带我来见这个人
Yeah. Those guys were taking me to this guy,
他正要给我们对付凯登·詹姆斯需要的东西
who was gonna give us what we needed to stop Cayden James.
现在他们不会给了 因为你揍了他们一顿
But now they won't because you kicked the crap out of them.
天啊
God.
都被你搞砸了
You screwed up everything.
他说他以为你们是警♥察♥
He said he thought you were police.
我今天不想让你帮忙
You know, me not wanting your help tonight
并不是因为我需要单独行动
doesn't have to do with me just needing to do this alone.
而是我想保护你
It has to do with me wanting to protect you.
我是想要保护你
I was trying to protect you.
你现在正被联调局
You are under 24/7 surveillance
全天候监控着
from the FBI right now.
万一有人看到你怎么办
What if somebody saw you?
我自有办法
I can handle it!
但我没办法忍♥受的是
What I cannot handle and will not stand for
你只身追捕罪犯
is you going off after a criminal without backup.
我知道 但是眼下我不需要帮助
I get that, but I don't need that right now.
我需要的是...
What I need...
我需要的是镜像隐藏盘
What I need is a ghost mirror drive,
还得在他们醒来之前带走阿莱娜
and I need to get Alena out of here before they all come to.
-费利西蒂 -我们之后再谈这事
- Felicity. ?- We will talk about this later.
又是一个平平无奇的人
Another boring person.
这么不尊重死者吗
Disrespect the dead much?
他说得对 没社交 也谈不上有钱
He's right. No connections, no money to speak of,
随机杀害三个人都无利可图
no apparent benefit to killing 3 different people at random.
不是随机的
They weren't random.
三位受害者的尸检报告终于出来了
Autopsies finally came back on all 3 victims.
除了三人都很不起眼之外
Apart from all 3 being thoroughly unremarkable,
他们有一个共同特征
they had one other thing in common.
三人手上都有戴魔贴75的残留
All 3 had traces of Dimotex 75 on their hands.
戴魔贴是一种粘性聚合物
Dimotex is an adhesive polymer.
是常用来剥离指纹的旁门左道
It's used on the streets to rip off fingerprints.
劳蕾尔在盗取指纹
Laurel was stealing fingerprints.
为什么有人会想收集
Why would somebody want to collect
这三个无名之辈的指纹呢
the fingerprints of 3 nobodies?
还说我不尊重死者
And I disrespect the dead?
他们不是无名之辈
They're not nobodies.
他们存在感低 工作无聊
They're invisible. Boring jobs,
没有社交
no connection to community.
他们特别的点就在于
What makes them remarkable is just how
他们有多不特别
unremarkable they are.
你在说什么 大哥 我是说 老大
What are you saying, hoss--I mean, boss?
要是这些人的背景只是个伪装呢
What if these people's backgrounds are just a cover?
他们刻意隐姓埋名才如此无聊
They're boring by design to be invisible.
你是说他们是秘密特工之类的
So you're saying they're all some kind of covert operatives?
他们可能是任何人
They could be anything,
但是他们所做的事重要到
but whatever they're dealing with is big enough
需要他们伪装起来
that they needed a cover.
要是知道就好了 我们就能
Be nice to know. Then we could figure out
找出劳蕾尔的下一个目标是谁了
who Laurel's going after next.
谁有水晶球吗
Anybody got a crystal ball?
我虽然算不准她要去哪
I might not be able to figure out where she's headed,
但我也许能知道她都去过哪
but I might be able to figure out where she was.
音波在空气中留下余波
Now, sonic cries leave ripples in the air.
我也许能追踪到劳蕾尔都去了哪
I might be able to backtrace where Laurel's been
甚至可能发现规律
and maybe even find out a pattern,
更可能预测她下一步的行动地点
maybe even determine where she's operating out of.
你说了两个"也许"和"可能" 不过这就够了
I heard two mights and two maybes, but I'll take it.
同时 我会试着联♥系♥费利西蒂
In the meantime, I'll try to raise Felicity.
能识破这些人的伪装
If anyone can hack through these covers
查出他们的真实身份的人非她莫属
to these people's real identities, it's her.
这地方还是老样子
Wow. Love what you haven't done with the place.
网口在那边和那后边
The cat-5 hookups are there and back there.
好的 稍等 约翰
Yeah. One sec. Hey, John.
你是去休假了吗
Hey. Did you decide to take a vacation?
没有 抱歉 我这边出了点状况
Uh, no. Sorry. I just have a situation here.
好吧 柯蒂斯跟我说过你们的创业公♥司♥
Yeah. Well, Curtis told me about the startup.
不 这跟公♥司♥无关
No. This isn't about the company.
而是和凯登·詹姆斯有关
This is about Cayden James,
我现在没时间跟你说
and I don't have time to talk to you about it
但你是对的
right now, but you were right,
我不该把他从天眼会救出去
and I was wrong about breaking him out of ARGUS.
-费利西蒂 听着 -我现在在螺旋
- Felicity, listen. -I'm in Helix right now.
我会立刻处理好这边的事情
I'm just gonna clear up the situation real quick.
然后火速赶回地堡 我保证
I will be back at the bunker before you know it, I promise.
好吧 快点回来 我们需要你
All right, but get back here soon. We need you.
知道了
I'm on it.
有了 "也许"和"可能"有发现了
Got it! The mights and maybes have paid off.
追踪劳蕾尔的声波生成了
Ok. Backtracing Laurel's sound waves produced
一条关于地理位置的概率曲线
a probabilistic curve of geolocations, which I canvassed
这是我根据多类摄像头数据绘制的
by means of cameras of various sorts.
柯蒂斯 少说原理 多说结果
Curtis, less how, more what.
我找到了一个地方
I found a probable location
疑似是劳蕾尔的行动基地
for Laurel's base of operation.
微型卫星图像传输中
Tasking a keyhole satellite.
这是什么时候的
When was this?
十秒前
10 seconds ago.
谁认识这家伙吗
Anybody know that guy?
那个呢
How about that one?
从没见过他
Never seen him before.
我见过 我们该走了 费利西蒂有麻烦了
I have. We should go. Felicity's in trouble.
这里每个文件都被标记作”弧光"
Every file in here is labeled "Arclight".
肯定是詹姆斯计划的代号♥
Must be a code name for whatever James is planning.
现在问题就是 计划是什么
Now the question is, what is the plan?
你们应该在柯尔多马尔蒂斯啊
You're supposed to be in Corto Maltese.
他是凯登·詹姆斯吗
This is Cayden James?
不 斯莫克小姐
No, Miss Smoak.
我是凯登·詹姆斯
I'm Cayden James.
很高兴终于见面了
Very nice to finally make your acquaintance.
如果你好奇我为什么在这
In case you're curious about why I'm here,
不是因为恋旧
It's not nostalgia.
而是因为你 我们在柯尔多马尔蒂斯
It's you. We never finished our conversation
的谈话还没结束
in Corto Maltese,
你还以为我在那
which is where you thought I was,
因为你一直在监听我的电♥话♥
because you've been pinging my cell.
我很受伤 真的
I was hurt, truly.
不是被我认为有潜力的人所背叛
Not the betrayal so much as the naivete
而是你如此天真
of someone I thought had potential.
对不起 斯莫克小姐
I'm sorry, Miss Smoak.
恐怕你就是所谓的附带伤害
I'm afraid you're what's known as collateral damage.
真是才能的浪费
Horrible waste of talent.
尽可能人性点
Make it as humane as possible.
就一枪 你根本不会有感觉
One shot. You won't even know.
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down.
你们怎么知道我们需要你们的帮助
How'd you guys know we needed you--
我不是在抱怨
not that I'm complaining.
费利西蒂
Felicity.
天呐 阿莱娜
Oh! Alena!
叫救护车
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表