剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
我需要你帮我找到我儿子
I need you to help me find my son.
你儿子就是在调查他们
The men your son investigated.
他们发现他被抓
When they discovered his arrest,
他们就闯进监狱 掳走了他
they broke into prison, take him.
他们叫豺狼帮
They are called the jackals.
你放了我儿子
You let my boy go.
我们需要你儿子
We need your son.
毕竟 他是我们的老大
After all, he's our boss.
你好 父亲
Hello, father.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
你不应该现身的
You should have stayed dead.
我听说你有麻烦了 孩子
I heard you were in trouble, kid.
于是我就想帮帮你
And so I thought I'd offer my help.
我老子来救我了
My old man here to save me.
我好像记得
Last I saw, you weren't
你不是那么喜欢救人
all that concerned with saving anyone.
有其父必有其子
Apple doesn't fall that far.
你怎么想的
What do you think?
弑父吗
Patricide?
他看到我们的行动了
He's seen our operation.
他就是个麻烦
It makes him a liability.
是的 你可以杀了我
Yeah, you can have that choice,
但是我给你另一个选择
but I'll give you another one.
让我加入
Let me join you.
如果我想家人团聚
If I wanted a family reunion,
我早邀请你了
I would've sent an invitation.
或许你邀请了
Maybe you did,
只是你还没有意识到而已 孩子
but you just haven't realized it yet, kid.
我费尽千辛万苦来找你
See, I came all this way to speak with you,
我会杀了所有挡道的人
and I will kill anybody who gets in my way
因为我已经一无所有 只有你了
because I got nothing left to lose, only you.
所以你尽管做出选择吧
So go ahead and make a decision.
要是说我没被
I'd be lying if I said
这番煽情的话感动 那就是在撒谎了
I wasn't swayed by the poetry of it all,
不过我能信任你吗
But can I trust you?
信任建立在诚实的基础上
Trust is built upon honesty.
我相信你有很多问题要问我
I am sure you have a lot of questions to ask me,
我也有很多问题要问你 乔
And I've got a lot of questions for you, Joe.
我已经不叫这个名字了
That's not my name anymore.
你母亲给你起了别的名字
Your mother named you something different
是想疏远我们
to keep us apart.
好吧
Ok.
看来我们有很多要聊的
Guess we got some catching up to do.
澳洲秘密情报组织训练中心病房♥
我不会离开你
I'm not leaving you.
父亲
Father...
乔
Joe.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我怎么到这来的
How did I get here?
救援队发现你被冲上了菲律宾海岸
Evac found you washed up on the Philippine coast.
他们说你当时几乎没意识
They said you were barely conscious,
只是不停念叨某个人的名字
Just muttering someone's name--
奥利弗
Oliver.
他是谁
Who's he?
父亲
Father.
亏欠我的人
S--someone that owed me a debt.
所有人都弃你而去
Everyone left you for dead...
但是我知道你会回来
but I knew you'd come back.
我再也不会离开你了 乔
I will never leave you again, Joe.
我发誓
I promise.
野狗 卓越先生 你们准备好了吗
Wild Dog, Terrific, you ready to do this?
时刻准备着 不过我有坏消息
Always. But I got bad news.
这些家伙不光是贼
These guys aren't just thieves.
他们杀了一个保安
They killed a security guard.
其实是两个
Make that two.
这些人不是小打小闹
These guys aren't playing around.
我们也不是
Neither are we.
有人 撤退
Incoming! Fall back!
快
Now!
柯蒂斯 你说得对
Curtis, you were right.
那些贼确实是要偷一个3D打印机的部件
The thieves were after the components of a 3-D printer.
两个无辜的人被杀
Two innocent people get killed
就因为某个疯子想打印塑料玩具吗
because some psycho wants to print plastic toys?
这不是民用级的3D打印机 是军用级
This wasn't a consumer 3-D printer. This was military grade.
你是说这台打印机能打印武器吗
You saying there's a printer that can print weapons?
或者无人机 化学品
Or drones or chemicals.
抱歉来晚了 谁能给我补一下前情
Sorry I missed the fun. Anyone want to catch me up?
入室盗窃 卡德摩斯科技
Break-in, Cadmus Tech.
你们觉得是凯登·詹姆斯吗
You're thinking Cayden James?
我们是这么以为的
That's what we were assuming,
但是这群人不像是他平时用的那些
but this crew doesn't look like the type he usually runs with.
这就跟星城警♥察♥最近听到的
That would track with some new street chatter
小道消息相吻合了
SCPD's been hearing lately.
-什么消息 -来了新人
- What kind of chatter? - New player.
不知道他是干什么的
No idea what his game is.
我们只知道他的外号♥ 龙哥
All we have is a street name-- Dragon.
龙哥 真是个好名字
Dragon. That's colorful.
明天再说吧
Tomorrow's problem.
我们休息一下
Why don't we all get some rack time,
明天一早再处理这事
hit this fresh in the morning?
条件不好 多多包涵
Excuse the poor accommodations.
我没打算
I don't plan on staying
在这个破国家待很长时间
in this stain of a country too long.
所以人家才说
Well, there's a reason why they say
钱花出去才是钱
the money is in the muck.
不过我还真有样奢侈品
I did bring one luxury, however.
以前的一瓶
Oh, there's a blast from the past.
我最喜欢的
My favorite.
我没想到你对酒也有兴趣
I never realized you'd acquired a taste for it, too.
就像你说的 要喝就喝好酒
Like you told me, always drink good booze...
只需照顾好自己
and only look out for yourself.
豺狼帮是一个不守规矩的帮派
Well, the jackals are an unruly bunch.
瞒了澳洲秘密情报组织训练中心这么久
Must have been hard trying to keep A.S.I.S.
一定很不容易
in the dark for so long.
当组织任由自己人送死时
It's amazing what an agency overlooks
会对很多事睁一只眼闭一只眼
when it's willing to leave its own men for dead.
你在这打算进行什么样的行动
So what kind of operation are you planning on running here?
毒品 枪♥支♥ 还是军事政♥变♥
Drugs? Weapons? Perhaps a military coup.
就把它叫做资源重组吧
Let's call it a reassignment of resources.
非常有利可图
A lucrative one.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
我不想吵醒你
I didn't want to wake you.
我还在过瓦拉塔瓦时间
I'm still on Vlatava time.
而且我听说
Besides, I heard a rumor
绿箭侠要来这里
that the Green Arrow was going to be here,
我绝对不会错过见到他的机会
and I never miss a chance to see him.
在你接手的时候
You know, when you took this on,
我想我能理解当我接手阿曼达·沃勒
I think I got a pretty good sense of how you felt
在天眼会的职位时 你是什么感受
when I took Amanda Waller's place at ARGUS.
希望没这么糟
Not that bad, I hope.
但是看到你这样 成为绿箭侠
But seeing you like this, being the Green Arrow...
这很适合你
It suits you.
我们上♥床♥吧
Let's go to bed.
我先去洗个澡
Let me clean up first.
好
OK.
别洗太久
Don't be too long.
匿名
这周没有了
那你和你儿子
So you and your boy,
又欢乐大团圆了
one big happy family again, huh?
不关你的事
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表