剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
-干得漂亮 -等你出来
- You were amazing. - Yeah, we'll engrave
我们得给你颁个奥斯卡了
your Oscar when you're out of the building.
现在出去
Heading out now.
-这是我们的最终出价了 -得了吧
- That's our final offer. - Oh, please.
你的出价总有商量余地的 肖恩
Your final offer is never really final, Sean.
你手里拿着老虎钳吗
You got a vise under there?
要不要我亲自送上门任你宰割
You want me to just gently put my nuts in it for you?
我们要庆祝一下吗
So we gonna celebrate or what?
我觉得她想丢掉一半的货
I think she's gonna drop half the product
把我们晾在一边
and leave us with our asses hanging out
-就像上次一样 -我能处理好我的事
- like she did last time. - I'll make good on my end.
你不用替我♥操♥心
You don't need to worry about me.
换我就先管管自己手下的事
I'd take a look at your own house first.
你什么意思
What the hell are you talking about?
达比尼扬家族上个月揪出了一个内鬼
The Darbinyans rooted out a mole last month,
一个卧底特工
an OCB operative.
一番酷刑之后 他就开口了
A few fingernails later, he got very chatty.
据他所说 你雇的人里有一个警♥察♥
According to him, you have a cop on your payroll.
等等
Hold up.
詹姆斯先生要见你
Mr. James wants to see you.
我教过你那招吗
Did I teach you that move?
是我教你的
I taught you that move.
好了 开始发送
All right. Transmitting now.
接收中 这可是重大发现
It's coming through. Man, this is the mother lode.
我们需要阿莱娜帮我们处理
We're gonna need Alena on this to help us process.
现在快回到"螺旋"那去
Now get your ass back to Helix.
马上去
On my way.
我们得联♥系♥辛格队长
We need to call Singh,
赶快了结这件事
roll this thing up right now.
我们还没抓到索纳斯
We don't even have Sonus yet.
我们做得够多了
We've got enough.
如果阿尔瓦雷斯这笔交易完成了
If the Alvarez buy falls through,
我们就前功尽弃了
we have got nothing.
文斯 我们得让索纳斯露面
Vince, we need Sonus in the room.
我们得抓到他现行
We need money changing hands.
我知道 但我们不知道的是
I know, but what we don't know
我们俩谁暴露了
is which one of us is made.
宝贝 假如索纳斯真知道什么
Oh, baby. If Sonus knew anything at all,
我们中某一个早就死了
one of us would already be dead.
我们为此努力了几个月
We've been working at this for months.
离成功近在咫尺 近在咫尺
We're close. You know, we're so close.
紧要关头不能放弃
Can't pull the pin on this now.
好吧
All right.
我们按你说的做
We'll play it your way.
索贝尔先生
Mr. Sobel.
抱歉 我女朋友发来信息
Sorry. I got a text from my girlfriend.
她进医院了 得了阑尾炎
She's at the hospital. Thinks it's appendicitis.
我相信医生们正全力救治
Well, I'm sure the doctors are doing everything they can.
我需要你去完成更重要的任务
I need you here for a rather important assignment.
是吗 什么任务
Yeah? What's that?
揪出一个叛徒
Rooting out a traitor.
对于凯登这种你所谓"优秀"的人来说
Cayden sure has a lot of junk in his server
他在服务器上存了太多垃圾了
for someone who's as type "A" as you say he is.
优秀的人♥大♥多邋遢
Well, brilliant people are often slobs,
至少我对自己和我的约会对象这么说
or so I tell myself and my dates.
炫耀 我连约会对象都没有
Show-off. I can't even get a date.
-有什么发现吗 -如果你说的发现是指
- Anything yet? - Well, if by anything, you mean
炸♥弹♥位置的话
the location of the bomb,
还没有
no, not yet.
还要多久才能查到
OK. How much longer is this gonna take?
我还得在这待多久
Yeah. How much longer do I got to be here,
我都快得创伤应激症了
because I'm starting to get PTSD.
-大概一小时 -也许更快
- Maybe an hour. -hopefully, less.
我要回"螺旋"去
I'm gonna head back to Helix.
现在文斯应该有消息了
I should have heard from Vince by now.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
抱歉了伙计们 我运气不错
Sorry, boys. Guess I'm just lucky.
不如说漂亮女人让聪明男人变笨了
More like pretty women make smart men dumb.
说的是你自己吧 德克兰
Speak for yourself, Declan.
蒂娜 能借一步说话吗
Hey, Tina. Can I borrow you for a sec?
什么事
Yeah. What's up?
我要完成阿尔瓦雷斯的这笔交易
I got the Alvarez buy coming up.
我需要你在数字上的专长
I wanted your expertise on the numbers.
没问题 我现在就开始干吗
Yeah. Sure. You want me to dive in now?
是的 从第12页开始
Yeah. You can start on page 12.
我发现了点小问题
I noticed something a little concerning.
看样子你的好运到头了
Looks like your luck is up.
你总是像谜一样 索贝尔先生
You were always the enigma, Mr. Sobel,
一个甘愿伙同罪犯干掉
the vigilante willing to ally himself
其他同行的治安维持者
with criminals to take out other vigilantes.
我坦白我从未真正相信过
I must confess I never totally bought into it.
鉴于你有做卧底特工的背景
Given your background as an undercover operative,
相信你才是愚蠢的行为
I would have been a fool to.
你不觉得我愚蠢吧
I don't strike you as a fool, do I?
是啊 不过你的确有点疯狂
No. You are coming off a little crazy, though.
我对你忠心耿耿
I've done good work for you.
我对奥利弗·奎恩毫无怜悯之情 你清楚的
I got no love for Oliver Queen. You know that.
我从不下定论
I don't know anything for certain.
这就是你沦落至此的原因
That's what this is for.
我得承认这简直令人着迷
I must admit that is fascinating.
任你怎么折磨我
You can torture me all you want.
我的回答都不会改变
You'll keep getting the same answer.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
我对你的坚韧表示敬佩
I admire your tenacity,
但就算是难以轻易杀死的人
but even a man who's difficult to kill
也承受不了一辈子的折磨
cannot withstand torture, at least not forever.
在我的国家 我们的手段有点...
In my country, we do things a little--
按你们的话说 更脏
how do you say-- dirtier.
我们给你们俩一点私人空间吧
We'll give the two of you some privacy.
好嘞
Okey-dokey.
我们从哪开始
Where shall we begin?
西娅 我进来了 你确定她还在跟着吗
OK, Thea. I'm inside. Are you sure she's still following?
她就在你身后 继续走
She's right behind you. Keep moving.
好
All right.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
等等 等等 别走 求你了
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Don't--don't go, please.
-这是个错误 -如果你真那么认为
- This was a mistake. - If you really thought that,
你就不会花几个晚上跟踪我了
you wouldn't have spent the past few nights following me.
我觉得你想谈谈
I think you want to talk.
没什么可谈的
There's nothing to talk about.
那就别说话 只要 只要听
Then don't. Just-- just--just listen
和看就行
and watch.
看见她了吗 这是劳蕾尔
You see her? This is Laurel.
这是我的劳蕾尔
This is my Laurel.
她是那么优秀
Oh, she was incredible.
当我望着你的双眼
When I look into your eyes,
我看到的是我亲手带大的女儿
I see the girl I raised.
我看到的是同样的暖意 善良
I see the same warmth, kindness,
不渝的爱
the love,
和我眼中的英雄
and I see a hero.
你也只需看清楚
You just need to see it, too.
拜托了
Please.
这不是我 这不是...这不是我
This isn't me. This isn't--this isn't me!
-你还好吗 -我没事
- Are you OK? - Yeah, I'm fine.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
You know, I know it sounds crazy,
但我觉得我刚刚就在她眼中看见了我女儿
but I think I just saw my daughter in her eyes.
我看到她了
I saw her.
文斯没能回到"螺旋"
Vince didn't make it back to Helix.
他和你们联♥系♥了吗
Did he reach out to any of you?
没有
No.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表