剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
所以你一再对公众撒谎
So you lied repeatedly and publicly.
关于炼狱
You lied about being on Lian Yu,
关于你的五年时光 你都在撒谎
and you lied about 5 years of your life,
所以现在问题是 奎恩先生
which begs the question, Mr. Queen,
你还有什么瞒着大家
What else have you lied about?
安静 安静 否则我要清场了
Quiet! Quiet, or I'll clear the courtroom.
请说出你的名字用于备案
Please state your name for the record.
托马斯·梅林 你可以就叫我汤米
Thomas Merlyn. Tommy's fine if you want.
梅林先生 2013年5月15日
Mr. Merlyn, you were declared dead
你被宣布已经死亡
May 15, 2013.
那天晚上 我的父亲毁掉了
That night, my father destroyed
这座城市的大部分
a large portion of the city.
在对我家族的严格审查下
With the heightened scrutiny on my family,
我为了保护自己兜帽男的身份
I took the opportunity to fake my own death
趁机假死
to protect my identity as the Hood.
三年前 罗伊·哈珀承认自己是兜帽男
Three years ago, Roy Harper confessed to being the Hood.
是为了保护我
To protect me.
随后他在狱中遭到攻击
And then he was attacked in prison.
三年来我一直活在愧疚中
I have lived with that guilt for 3 years.
我不想让奥利弗和罗伊一样
I am not about to let Oliver take the blame
为了我而背负罪名
for me the same way that Roy did.
因此我来这里
And that's why I'm here--
说出真♥相♥
to set the record straight.
谢谢 我问完了
Thank you. Your witness.
假设你是绿箭侠 雷内·拉米雷斯
If you're the Green Arrow, how come Rene Ramirez
宣誓指认奥利弗·奎恩是呢
testified under oath that Oliver Queen is?
我怀疑他是被逼的
Well, I would suspect that he was being pressured to.
你是说他作了伪证吗
Are you saying he perjured himself?
我不知道 我又不是律师
Well, I don't know. I'm not a lawyer.
我只是绿箭侠
I'm just the Green Arrow.
而且我告诉你 我才是
And I am telling you I am the only man
真正穿过这件兜帽衫的人
that has ever worn this hood.
梅林先生 你涉嫌谋杀罪 伤害罪
Mr. Merlyn, you're under arrest
依照2017年的反治安维持者法
on suspicion of murder, assault,
你被捕了
and violation of the anti-vigilante act of 2017.
法警将对梅林先生关押候审
The bailiff will remand Mr. Merlyn into custody.
反对 法官大人
Objection, your honor.
这位梅林先生不是绿箭侠
It's the people's contention that Mr. Merlyn here
这是大家公认的
is not the Green Arrow.
尽管如此
Be that as it may,
我不能就这样让他走出我的法庭
I can't just let him walk out of my courtroom.
如果能宽慰到你
You know, if it's any consolation,
我的团队会在我入狱前
my team is going to extract me
把我救出来 所以...
before I ever get to prison, so...
把他带出去
Get him out of here.
法官大人 被告申请驳回诉讼
Your honor, the defense moves for a dismissal.
想得美 但陪审团的职责就是理清
Nice try, but it's the jury's job to sort out
这种混乱情况
this kind of mess,
这就是我要让他们做的
and that's what I'm gonna let them do.
大伙们 在去铁山监狱的路上
Guys, on the way to Iron Heights,
可以在快餐厅停一下吗
you think we could stop at a drive-through?
我饿死了
I am starving.
我们不去铁山监狱
We're not going to Iron Heights.
迪亚兹先生很想见你
Mr. Diaz really wants to meet you.
好 那我们能顺路去一下快餐厅吗
All right. So where did we land on the drive-through?
我请客哦
It's my treat.
6对1
You know, 6 against one.
可不公平啊
That's not really a fair fight.
你该带上援军的 我就带了
You should've brought backup. I did.
时机卡得有点紧啊 约翰
You're cutting it a little close there, aren't you, John?
撤退策略是什么
What's your exit strategy?
坐那儿
Sitting right there.
走吧
Well, let's go.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks for doing this. - My pleasure.
我总想说 我是斯巴达克斯
I always wanted to say, "I am spartacus."
克里斯托弗·钱斯
Christopher Chance.
雷内·拉米雷斯
Rene Ramirez.
我想我让你背上了作伪证罪 雷内
Hey, I think I bought you a perjury charge back there, Rene.
那是问心无愧的小代价
A small price to pay for a clear conscience.
你觉得有效果了吗
You think it worked?
起码 我们制♥造♥了
At the very least, we've created
一些很严密的合理性怀疑
some very serious reasonable doubt.
希望如此
Yeah. Let's hope so.
那...
So...
当你说我不必冒险撒谎时
When you said I didn't have to take the chance of lying,
是个双关语
that was a pun.
我不说双关语
I don't do puns.
那我在那看到的是
Well, that was Christopher Chance
克里斯托弗·钱斯 对吧
I did just see in there, right?
是的 抱歉我不能提前告诉你
Yes. I'm sorry that I couldn't loop you in.
帕克斯警官能听到我们
We had Officer Parks listening
说的每句话 我...
to every word that we said, and I...
我不知道钱斯会用汤米的脸
I didn't know Chance was gonna use Tommy's face.
是啊 我猜他们是想
Well, yeah, I mean, I guess they were thinking,
有什么会比一个死者的证词
"What's more compelling
来得更引人注目呢 是不是
than a testimony from a dead guy," Right?
打扰了
Excuse me.
-市长先生 -我们有麻烦了
- Mr. Mayor. - We've got a problem.
没事了 钱斯刚拯救了大局
Not anymore. Chance just saved our bacon.
劳蕾尔告诉我了
Laurel told me.
她还说迪亚兹要让她
She also told me that Diaz is making
作为反驳证人出庭
her testify as a rebuttal witness.
他派她去那儿
He's sending her in there
还带上了钱斯的整个中情局档案
with Chance's entire CIA file.
她会告诉陪审团
She will be telling the jury everything
刚才一切的真♥相♥
about what you guys just pulled in there,
否则迪亚兹就要杀了她
or Diaz is going to kill her.
迪亚兹怎么会知道钱斯的事
How does Diaz even know about Chance?
因为迪亚兹有办法得知所有
Because Diaz has access to everything
之前凯登·詹姆斯的信息源...
that Cayden James learned from his...
地堡的窃听器
It's the bug in the bunker.
真抱歉 奥利弗
I'm sorry, Oliver.
我们会想出办法的
We'll think of something.
你们好好想想
I'll give you guys some room.
好吧 那...
Ok. Ok. So...
我们能想出什么办法
Ok, what's the something that we're gonna think of?
简建议我承认自己就是绿箭
Jean suggested that I just admit I'm the Green Arrow
然后申请废弃陪审团
and we go for some sort of jury nullification,
但我跟她解释在做完绿箭后
but I explained to her that I would like to have a life
我还想过正常的生活
after being the Green Arrow,
但更重要的是 我...
But, more importantly, I...
我不能让你和威廉姆斯成为靶子
I cannot put a target on you and William.
让我来操心自己和威廉姆斯的事
Let me worry about me and william.
至少让我为你分担一些
Let me at least take that off your plate.
我们的结婚誓言不是这样的
That's not how wedding vows work.
我们并没有交换誓言
Well, we didn't exchange vows.
但如果交换了 那也是双向的
But if we did, exchange means "Goes both ways."
我们为彼此而战 奥利弗
So we fight for each other, Oliver.
保护彼此
We protect each other.
拯救彼此
We're gonna save each other.
我在监狱里就救不了任何人
I can't save anyone from behind bars.
我们会救你出来的 就像我们救约翰一样
We'll get you out, just like we got John out.
我可以越狱 费利西蒂
I could break out of prison, Felicity,
但又怎样呢
but then what, you know?
我不会抛弃你们俩
I--I'm not abandoning the two of you.
我不能让你俩逃亡
I can't make the two of you fugitives.
我们会没事的
Oh, we're gonna be ok.
约翰和我谈过了
John and I have been talking,
如果我入狱 我需要...
And, uh, if I go to prison, I need...
你和威廉姆斯接受天眼会的保护性监禁
You and William to go into A.R.G.U.S. protective custody.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表