剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
要是我没记错的话 我们想要的是
And if I'm right, what we wanted has
城里所有被迪亚兹控制的人的名单
the list of everyone in the city that Diaz controls.
这才能从迪亚兹手里夺回我们的家园 奥利弗
This could help us get our home back from Diaz, Oliver.
我们这次就可以真正地挽救这座城市
We could actually save our city this time around.
我觉得这一点要比那些可能发生的危险
I think that's a little bit more important
更为重要
than what ifs.
这就是我又开始单干的原因
This is why I started working alone again.
没错 但你知道吗
Yeah. You know what?
我也曾试着劝自己你单干才是正确的选择
I tried convincing myself that that was the right move, too,
但那不是 因为我们是夫妻
but it's not because we're married
所以我们应该成为彼此的支柱
and we're supposed to be each other's strength.
所以我们都不再是孤身一人了
So there is no alone for us anymore.
事情没那么简单 你知道的
It's not that simple, and you know it.
天啊 你得给我换个思路想这个问题
God. I'm really gonna start needing you to see it that way.
你怎么跑回来了
Hey. What the hell are you doing here?
我听说费利西蒂可能找到了迪亚兹的账簿
I heard Felicity might've got a hold of Diaz's payroll,
所以我搭约翰的顺风车回来了
so I hitched a ride back with John.
我可以帮忙解码
I can help with the decryption.
柯蒂斯 你是疯了吗
Whoa, whoa, Curtis. Hey, are you crazy?
你现在的状况就应该好好躺着
You are in no shape to be up and about.
那个疯男人之前袭击了所有人
A deranged madman attacked everyone
所有我亲近和珍视的人
I hold dear and near to me.
我以后再休息
I'll nap later.
他也差点让你流血致死
He also made you almost bleed out,
所以你必须休息 明白吗
so I need you to stop, ok?
柯蒂斯
Curtis...
我去休息还怎么能帮忙啊 黛娜
How is me resting gonna help anything, Dinah?
可是你这样半死不活的也帮不上任何忙
Ok, but being reckless isn't gonna help anything either.
他差点杀了我男人
He almost killed my man.
你觉得我应该怎么做
What do you expect my reaction to be?
就像我做的那样
Exactly the same as mine.
对不起 我
I'm sorry. I...
我刚刚没想到文森特
I wasn't thinking about Vincent.
真的对不起 黛娜
I'm so sorry, Dinah.
你本来就不应该想到文森特
You shouldn't be thinking about Vincent.
你现在应该想着尼克
You need to be thinking about Nick.
求你千万不要跟我犯一样的错
Just please don't go about this
柯蒂斯 不要愤怒到失去理智
the same way that I did, Curtis, blind with rage.
还记得你花了多大力气才劝服我吗
Remember how you had to talk me down?
我记得我的建议没起什么用
I remember my advice not really taking.
没错 可是你要比我聪明多了
Yeah. But you're a lot smarter than me.
听着 尼克现在就躺在病床上
Look, Nick is lying in a hospital bed right now.
如果你报仇心切的话 你最后也只能
If you don't take it easy, you're gonna end up
躺在病床上
right back in one.
我们能搞定
We got this.
快去陪他吧
Go be with him.
胡说八道
That's absurd.
我为什么要向绿箭侠泄密
Why would I tip off the Green Arrow
却又从他手里救回你
only to save you from him?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
你有被害妄想症 你应该好好谢谢我
You're delusional. You ought to be thanking me.
我黑啊 我黑啊 我
I hacked, and I hacked, and I...
我找到费利西蒂·斯莫克拿你数据到哪去了
I--I back-traced where Felicity Smoak took your cloned data.
我们可以在她解密前赶过去
We can get there before she decrypts it.
干得好
Good work.
召集所有人 我们要出征了
Call everyone. We're going to war.
出征 你已经炮轰了两间公♥寓♥
War? You've already shot up two apartments
和一个医院 更不用说你的警♥察♥局里
and a hospital to say nothing about what happened
发生了什么
in your own police station.
你想说什么
Your point?
你已经失控了
You're out of control
你已经控制不了局势了 里卡多
and out of your depth, Ricardo.
我们将你纳入四分体是因为
We accepted you into the Quadrant because--
不好意思 我听不见你说什么
So sorry. I couldn't hear you.
有东西卡在你喉咙里了
You have something stuck in your throat.
清理干净
Clean this up.
费利西蒂说解码才只完成了
Felicity says that the decryption is
百分之四十
Only at about 40%.
我相信她已经用最快的速度在解码了
I'm sure she's working as fast as she can.
我当然相信她尽力了
I'm quite sure she is,
但也许我们应该制定一个备用计划
but maybe we need to come up with a backup plan
以防事出有变
just in case this doesn't pan out the way we think.
我同意 欢迎提出建议
I agree, and I'm open to suggestions.
首先我们要搞清楚
The first thing is figuring out
你脑子里到底在想什么
what's going on in your head.
是吗 你们俩还聊了些什么
Yeah? What else you guys talk about?
我可能刺探了一下
I may have prodded her a bit.
但奥利弗 我真没必要那么做
But, Oliver, I really didn't need to.
大家都看出来你俩之间气氛紧张
Everyone could see the tension between the two of you.
约翰 我让她不要到前线
Well, John, I asked her not to go into the field.
但她还是去了
And she did.
如果她觉得我在为她改变规则 那我很抱歉
And I'm sorry that she thinks I'm changing the rules for her,
但我为她改变规则
but I am changing the rules for her
是因为情况有所改变
because things have changed.
威廉
William.
迪亚兹的人在我们家里攻击了我们
Well, Diaz's people attacked us in our home,
我们正在家里坐着吃饭呢
sitting down for a meal in our home,
所以不要要求我坐在这里
so don't ask me to sit here
假装情况没有改变
and pretend like things aren't different.
而且你...你说过我的注意力分得太散了
And you--you told me that I had spread myself too thin,
我听进去了
and I listened to what you said.
而且我放在了心上 然后做出了一些改变
And I took it to heart, and I made some changes.
她今晚上前线
She went into the field tonight,
相当于是分散了我的注意力
she split my focus,
可能会害死我俩的
and it could've gotten both of us killed.
-但没有 -但是...
- But it didn't. - Well, it--
事实上 你今晚保护了她
Truth is you were there for her tonight
就和她一直以来作为守望者保护你一样
the same way she's been there for you as Overwatch.
而且 我说你的注意力太分散了
And, look, when I said that your focus was split,
不是为了让你抛开一切能给你力量的
I didn't mean throwing away everything and everyone
人和物
that gives you strength.
迪亚兹带着军队来了
Diaz is here with an army.
奥利弗·奎恩不能活着走出这栋楼
Oliver Queen doesn't make it out alive!
-整栋楼正被毒气充满 -典型的迪亚兹风格
- Tricelic gas is filling the building. - This is Diaz.
他的人突破了东北入口
His men breached the northeast entry.
这两件事都说明我们的时间不多了
Between that and the gas, we don't have a lot of time.
-有出去的路吗 -南边的走廊
- Are there any other ways out of here? - South corridor.
那里有个通向街面的秘密楼梯井
There's a secret stairwell that leads to street level.
如果情况太糟
If anything goes sideways,
柯蒂斯在这整个地方都装了炸♥弹♥
Curtis rigged the whole place to go boom.
希望不要走到那一步 我们得走了...
Let's hope it doesn't come to that, all right? We got to go--
还不行
Not yet.
费利西蒂 我们必须马上离开
Felicity, we have to go now.
破解还没完成
The decryption is not done.
破解完成我才走 别和我争
I'm not leaving until it's done. Do not fight me on this.
其他人快走 我们会赶上来的
Everyone else has to go. We will catch up.
以防万一
Just in case.
我掩护你 走
I'll cover you! Go!
快出去 快 出去
Get out of here! Go! Get out of here!
回来
Get back!
我可以搞定的 亲爱的 我们走
I had him, honey. Let's go.
还要多久
How much time do we have?
5分钟
5 minutes.
我们没有5分钟了 费利西蒂
We don't have 5 minutes, Felicity.
你得赶紧离开
You have to get out of here.
不可能
No chance.
一旦完成破解 我会把内容邮件给你
Once this decryption's done, I'm gonna email it to you
基本也就是全世界
and basically the entire world.
你还好吗
Hey, you ok?
这是我们最后的机会 奥利弗
This is our last chance, Oliver.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表