剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
reunited with my son.
我也向他承诺过
I made him a promise, too,
我不会再食言了
and I'm not going to break it again.
我们彼此承诺过 斯莱德
We made each other a promise, Slade...
要拯救各自的儿子
To save our sons--
拯救乔 拯救威廉
To save Joe, to save William.
他有个儿子
He has a son.
我会让他也痛不欲生的
I'll make sure he suffers, too.
斯莱德
Slade.
动手吧
Do it.
斯莱德
Slade!
斯莱德
Slade!
有点假戏真做了
That was a little too convincing.
我们得走了 快点
We got to go. Come on.
我们无路可逃了
There's no way out.
那就找路出去 快点
We'll make our own way. Come on!
我会派狗去追
I'll send out the dogs.
我们知道基地在哪
We've got the op.
他们会去那里
That's where they'll be.
你确定吗
You sure?
我父亲会试图阻止我们
That my father would try to stop us?
父亲们向来如此
That's what fathers do.
所以我要杀他
And that's why I'm gonna kill him.
在他们抓到我之前
Before they captured me,
我看到了凯恩的目标
I saw what Kane was going after.
他们在攻击供水系统
They're attacking the water supply.
这是置半个国家于死地
It's a death sentence for half the country.
如果现在行动 我们就能阻止他们
If we move now, we'll be able to stop them.
如果你想那样做
If that's what you want.
刚才我饶了你一命
I spared your life back there.
我知道 但刚才的感觉可不像
I know. But back there it didn't feel like an act
在炼狱时跟蔡斯那样
the same way it did with Chase back on Lian Yu.
因为当我看到我儿子时
Because when I saw my son,
我被蛊惑了
I was tempted.
我会不择手段让我们永不分开
I would've done anything to keep us together.
但当你提起威廉时
But when you mentioned William,
我意识到那不是我儿子了
I realize that's not my boy.
那是凯恩
It's Kane.
我只怕要阻止他
But what I fear is there is
只有一个办法了
only one way to stop him.
斯莱德
Slade...
有其他办法能处理好此事
There are other ways to deal with this
而不用杀掉你儿子
that don't involve killing your son.
毕竟他是你儿子 你得晓之以理
Deep down, he's your boy, so you have to reason with him,
我保证他会听你的
and I swear he will listen to you.
但我没和你说炼狱之后
But I didn't tell you what happened
发生了什么
after Lian Yu.
我回家找到我儿子
I went home to my son,
我向他保证我会和他待在一起
and I promised him I would stay
不再离开
and never leave.
我违背了承诺
And I broke that promise.
不 你食言的原因是米拉库鲁
No, you broke the promise because of the Mirakuru.
米拉库鲁也有消退的时候
The Mirakuru faded for a while.
但当它再次发作时 就像暴风一般
But when it came back, it was like a storm
我无法控制
I could not control.
那个怪物就是我儿子
And that monster is what my son is
努力模仿的对象
trying to emulate,
但乔不是因为米拉库鲁
but it's not Mirakuru with Joe.
而是因为愤怒和怨恨
It's anger and resentment,
我也不知道该如何弥补
and I don't know how that can be redeemed.
我觉得你弥补不了
Well, I didn't think that you could be redeemed,
但我离家千里
but I'm here miles from home,
和我儿子相隔千里 尽力帮你救你儿子
miles from my son, trying to help you save yours.
我能做到是因为我了解没有米拉库鲁之前
And I can do that because I knew the man that you were
你是什么样子
before the Mirakuru.
那才是你儿子需要见的人
That is who your son needs to see.
他需要见见他的父亲
He needs to see his father,
今夜 此时此刻的你
the man you are right now, tonight.
父亲
Father?
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
不 除非你告诉我你在干什么
No, not until you tell me what you're doing.
他们想阻止我
They were trying to stop me.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
阻止你干什么
Stop you from what?
信守承诺
Keeping my promises.
别挡我的路
Stay out of my way.
交通监控里见不到他
He doesn't show up on traffic cams.
也没留下任何书面记录
He doesn't leave a paper trail.
里卡多·迪亚兹有两下子
Ricardo Diaz is good.
对他旧相识们的调查怎么样了
How's the research on his old associates going?
碰壁了 所有在他抓捕记录中
Going lousy. Everybody mentioned
提及的人
in his arrest records is
不是失踪就是离世了
either missing or dead.
这也是没人愿意和有关部门
That explains why no one's willing to talk
提起龙哥的原因
to the department about Dragon.
我有发现了 迪亚兹的地址
I got something-- Diaz's address,
他的活动基地
his base of operations.
你怎么找到的
How the hell did you get that?
我有线人
It's a contact.
我只能说这么多了
That's all I can say.
找到了
We got it.
热成像显示里面有大量活动
Thermal imaging shows a lot of activity inside.
得确定迪亚兹就在那里
Got to figure Diaz is in there.
就算他不在
Even if he's not,
我们也能瓦解他的药品交易
we can still disrupt his drug operation.
我们去解决这家伙吧
Let's take this guy down.
着装准备
Suit up.
绿箭侠发现我们了
Green Arrow has found us...
还有他的朋友们
And his friends, too.
清掉我们的存货
Clear out our stash!
让他们空手而归 快
Nothing gets confiscated. Go!
动起来
Go!
够了
Enough!
我们得走了
We got to move!
绿箭 快走
Arrow, let's go!
绿箭 快走
Arrow, let's go!
怎么样了
Where are we?
所有的炸♥药♥都装好了
All charges are set.
感觉应该由你来
Feels like it should be you.
我请你来引爆的
I hired you to pull the trigger.
撤退 到安全距离去
Move out. Get to a safe distance.
塑胶炸♥药♥能引发挺大的爆♥炸♥
Semtex makes for a pretty big bang.
你不跟我一起吗
You're not coming with?
-我要好好观看 -你疯了 我喜欢
- I want a good view. - You're crazy. I love it!
别忘了你怎么说塑胶炸♥药♥的
Don't forget what you said about the semtex, huh?
我就知道你会出现
I knew you'd show up.
我觉得我们是时候坦率聊聊了
I think it's time we had ourselves an honest talk.
"信任由坦率开始"
"Trust begins with honesty."
那是你对我说的 但你骗我了
That's what you said to me, but you lied!
你知道人生没那么简单 乔
You know life is not that simple, Joe.
那不是我的名字
That's not my name.
你怎么能原谅奥利弗·奎恩
And how could you forgive Oliver Queen
对你做的事
after what he did to you?
因为他原谅了我做的更糟的事
Because he forgave me for far worse--
伴随我入土的罪恶
sins that I have to carry to the grave,
我不想传给你的诅咒
a curse I didn't want to pass on to you.
这所有的愤怒和怨恨
All of this anger and resentment--
是时候结束了 儿子
it's time to bring it to an end, son.
不
No.
这只是个开始
This is just the beginning.
你以前很残忍♥的 怎么回事
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表