剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I'm gonna go grab some cake.
你上周提起了这件事
You brought this up last week.
我也说不好 老兄
I don't know, man.
我以为我们都说清楚了
I thought we were clear.
你想退出 我想加入
You wanted out, I wanted in.
-情况有变吗 -是啊
- Has something changed? - Yeah.
是啊 现在只有你和我
Yeah. It's--it's just you and me,
而我们不知道迪亚兹掌握了什么
and we don't know what Diaz has,
或是没掌握什么
what he doesn't,
而且最重要的是
and bottom line,
我觉得不能让你一个人撑
I don't think it should be just you.
这绝对是上周
This is definitely one of the jerks
把罗伊打个半死的混♥蛋♥之一
who beat Roy to a pulp last week.
我想知道在西娅和罗伊的送别会上
I wonder what food they're serving
有什么东西吃
at Thea and Roy's good-bye party.
披萨 小吃...
Pizza, apps--
也许还有迷你点心
maybe, like, some mini-desserts.
这是个新玩意
That's this new thing.
你去参加派对
Like, you go to a party,
他们就会提供这种点心
and then they serve you these desserts,
比如迷你甜甜圈
like mini doughnuts,
可以蘸酱吃
and you just dip them in the sauce.
光冲着这个就足以去参加派对了
I mean, that would be reason enough to crash the party.
不是说我想去参加他们的派对
Not that I'm saying I want to crash the party.
我也没指望会被邀请
I'm not expecting to be invited,
但你知道 费利西蒂是我的生意伙伴
but, you know, Felicity is my business partner...
-所以我... -柯蒂斯 集中注意力
- So I just-- - Curtis, focus.
我们得弄清楚到底有多少黑警
We need to find out how many of these cops are dirty.
算上黑斯特警官就有10个了
Well, officer Hester makes 10.
是啊 还不止
Yeah, and counting.
黑警的人数越多
You know, the more cops who are dirty,
我就越难相信希尔队长不知情
the harder it is to believe Captain Hill didn't know.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
尼克·阿纳斯塔斯
Nick Anastas.
非常火♥辣♥啊
More like hotnastas.
就因为你觉得他火♥辣♥
Well, just because you have the hots for him
不意味着他没有被迪亚兹收买♥♥
doesn't mean he's not on Diaz's payroll.
他的信息都没问题
All--all his stats check out.
他的账户里没有任何进项
He hasn't had any influxes of cash into his account,
没有可以被勒索的污点
no pressure points for blackmail.
听着 我只是想说 你从来没提到过
Look. I'm just saying you never mentioned to me
你和这么火♥辣♥的警官共事
that you work with such a hot police officer,
一次都没提过
not even once.
我猜我从来没注意到吧
I guess I never noticed.
是啊 就好像你没注意到美丽的日出和彩虹一样
Yeah, just like you don't notice beautiful sunsets and rainbows.
听着 你就是发现不了美...
Look. You just don't see beauty as--
你好呀 Z
Hey, Z.!
在学校过得怎样
How was school?
挺好的 你好 黛娜
Good. Hi, Dinah.
你好呀 佐伊
What's up, Zoe?
今晚想吃起司通心粉吗
Feeling like some Mac and cheese tonight?
又吃这个吗
Again?
起司通心粉永远也吃不腻呀
Can you get sick of Mac and cheese?
-我已经快腻了 -拜托
- Definitely getting there. - Oh, come on.
我要回房♥做作业了
Going to my room to do homework.
感觉你俩相处得挺融洽的
You two seem to be getting along well.
是啊 身边有个小姑娘挺好的
Yeah. You know, it's nice having a little munchkin around.
雷内一定会感激有个他信任的人
Well, I'm sure Rene appreciates somebody he trusts
来照顾她的
taking care of her.
是啊 他应该很快就要开始复健了
Yeah. You know, he should be starting rehab soon.
希望他能尽快康复
Hopefully, he'll be back to normal ASAP.
我真的真的很想他
I really, really miss that guy.
我也是
Me, too.
是你男朋友
Hey. It's your boyfriend...
阿纳斯塔斯
Anastas.
凶杀案 我得走了
Homicide. Got to go.
你继续查
You keep digging.
我得去弄明白身边有哪些同事是可信的
I got to find out who at work I can trust.
他还不是我男朋友
He's not my boyfriend yet.
我这就查
I'm on it.
不敢相信我们真的这么做了
I can't believe we're actually doing it.
是啊 我也不敢相信
Yeah. I can't believe it either.
从此以后过上了幸福的生活
Happily ever after.
是啊 从此以后
Yeah. Ever after.
好吧 那听上去不是很有说服力啊
Ok. That wasn't so convincing.
听着 西娅 我太激动了
Look, Thea. I--I'm thrilled.
我只是不想乌鸦嘴
I just--I don't want to jinx it.
好吧 你什么时候开始迷信了
Ok, and since when do you believe in superstitions?
自从我遇到了你哥哥之后
Well, ever since I met your brother,
我就没什么不相信的了
there's not a lot I don't believe in.
好吧 现在我大概也相信了
Ok. Now I may believe it, too.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
嗯 我没事
Oh, yeah, I'm fine.
拜托告诉我你带了武器
Please tell me you've packed some weapons somewhere.
跟我来 快
Follow me. Hurry!
妮莎 发生什么事了
Nyssa, what-- what is going on?
-我们得走了 -什么 后面还有吗
- We need to move. - What, are there more coming?
还有很多 这些只是侦察兵
Many more. These are the scouts.
他们看着像是刺客联盟的人
They look like League of Assassins.
不可能 刺客联盟已经解散了
No. The League of Assassins was disbanded.
不可能是他们
This can't be them.
没什么会永远死亡
Nothing stays dead forever.
你父亲确保了这一点
Your father made sure of that.
好吧 我不在乎 好吗
Ok. Well, I--I don't care, ok?
抱歉 我已经不是原来那个我了
I'm--I'm sorry. This is not me anymore.
我和这些没关系了
I have nothing to do with this.
和我一样 你是恶魔的继承人
Like me, you are an heiress to the Demon.
这是你永远不能摆脱的身份
That is something you can never truly run from.
怎么回事 西娅 你受伤了吗
What happened? Thea, are you hurt?
不 我没事 我没事
No. I'm--I'm fine. I'm ok.
我也没事 谢谢关心
I'm doing pretty fine myself. Thanks for asking.
他们甚至还没出市区 就被攻击了
They weren't even at city limits, and they got attacked.
因为她乌鸦嘴了
That's because she jinxed it.
跟迷信没关系
Superstition played no part.
我听说你把我的丈夫据为己有了
I hear you've taken my husband as your own.
是啊 我们可以晚点再谈这事
Yeah. Well, we can talk about that later.
在联盟里 这种对话会直接以决斗的形式出现
In the League, such talk would take the form of mortal combat.
到底发生什么了
What the hell is going on?
显然 我亲爱的老父亲
Apparently, my dear old dad decided
在娜莎解散联盟前
to recruit some loyalists before...
招募了一些忠实门徒
Nyssa disbanded the League.
目的何在
For what?
为了建立他自己的势力
To start his own,
死神会
the Thanatos Guild.
在我们回到炼狱之后不久
Began hearing whispers about them shortly
就开始听到关于他们的传闻了
after we all returned from Lian Yu.
他不可能带领他们很久
He couldn't have led for long considering
他可从未离岛
he didn't leave the island.
摩西从未进入圣地
Moses never entered the holy land,
但他的遗赠却广为传承
and yet his legacy endured.
现在是他的副手雅典娜掌权
His second in command, Athena, took charge,
她是我同时代的敌人
a contemporary of mine and a rival.
她的参与表明这件事有个黑暗的目的
Her involvement alone suggests a very dark purpose at work here.
这个组织为什么袭击西娅
Why would this guild attack Thea?
梅林牺牲前
Before Merlyn gave up his life,
他发现了一份通向
he discovered a map that leads
强大古董的地图
to something ancient, powerful.
我不知道那是什么 但我知道
I do not know what it is, but I do know that he yearned
他那时十分渴望西娅能在他身旁
for Thea to be at his side when he unearthed it.
荒不荒唐 他从未跟我提起过
It's really funny he never mentioned this.
因为他知道你还没准备好
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表