剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
如果她想向你敲竹杠
if she wants leverage over you
让你跪求她的话
to make you grovel.
老实说 之前在兄弟会我常这么干
Truth be telling, I do many times before in Bratva.
我从不跪求
I don't grovel.
嗅探器怎么样了
How's it going with the sniffer?
感觉棒棒哒
Oh, just snifferific.
我在重写程序 让它能配对
I am reprogramming it to specifically couple
迪亚兹的硬盘的电子签名
with the digital signature of Diaz's drive.
我等会还需要做些即时编程
I'll have to do some on-the-fly programming
消除些噪音
just to cut out the noise,
但完全是我擅长的
but totally in my wheelhouse.
有必要非得在现场完成吗
Does this absolutely have to be done on site?
完全有必要
It absolutely does
如果你想让它正常运转 干嘛
if you would absolutely like it to work. Why?
奥利弗 你知道
Oliver, you do know
我是实战过的 对吧
I have been on the field before, right?
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 两回
Russia, twice.
南达尔巴特 梅林环球集团
Nanda Parbat, Merlyn Global.
这些都是你当妈之前的事
That all happened before you were a parent.
如果能让你好受点
Well, if it will make you feel any better,
我不是那个潜入警局的人
I will not be the one infiltrating the precinct.
莱拉才是
That'll be lyla,
她也是位母亲
The same Lyla who's also a parent
而她丈夫听见她志愿潜入迪亚兹的
And whose husband didn't blink twice
龙潭虎穴时 眼睛都没眨
when she volunteered to go into Diaz's dragon den.
莱拉是个战士
Lyla's a soldier.
所以她才是那个潜入警局的
Yeah, which is why she's the one infiltrating
而我是站得远远当黑客的
and I'm the one hacking remotely.
我不会干蠢事的
I'm not gonna do anything stupid.
还有什么问题吗
Do we have a problem here?
没了 你准备好我们就出发
No. Ready when you are.
我只需要把这个安装在靠近中心的地方吗
All I have to do is position that someplace central?
只要硬盘在那栋楼里 嗅探器就能找到
Yes, if Diaz's drive is in that building, sniffer will find it.
我可以在这里监控传输
I can monitor the transfer from here,
但你得把它取回来给我做完整的数据提取
But I need this back for full pull.
数据传输得花多长时间
How much time do you need for the transfer?
最多几分钟
A couple minutes, max.
了解
Copy that.
各就各位了吗
Everybody in position?
就位
In position.
有麻烦了立刻给我们信♥号♥♥
First hint anything's wrong, signal us.
了解 五分钟后行动
Copy. We move in 5.
怎么了
Everything ok?
看到你和约翰
Yeah. It's just-- it's so nice to see
在实战时合作默契无间
how you and John, you know, work when you're out in the field,
我觉得很羡慕
because you're so in sync.
你们是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
你这是在问婚姻建议吗 在这个时候
You're asking for marital advice? Now?
不好意思 时机太糟了
Sorry. Yeah, totally terrible timing.
但是奥利弗完全不希望我在这里
It's just that, like, Oliver doesn't even want me here.
所以我想你是不是可以给我点建议
So I just thought maybe a tip or two would work.
我们一直都知道我们的生活风险很大
We always knew our lives would be high risk.
最终我们都意识到 担忧这些
Eventually we got to a point where worrying about that
远不及珍惜在一起的时光来得重要
seemed less important than enjoying the time we have together,
即使是在战场上
Even if that was on a battlefield.
另外 离过一次婚也有帮助
Also, getting divorced helps.
请问你有什么事吗
Can I help you with something?
莱拉·麦考斯
Lyla Michaels.
我有事想找你们队长
Where can I find your captain?
自从前任市长开除了上任队长
We're kind of between captains
新队长还没有被任命呢
since our ex-mayor fired the last one.
天眼会有何贵干
What's A.R.G.U.S. doing here?
来调查里卡多·迪亚兹
Investigating Ricardo Diaz.
从没有听说过他
Never heard of him.
好吧 即便如此 我也要看看
Well, be that as it may, i'm gonna need to see
你们过去六个月内的电脑统计数据
your compstat reports over the last 6 months.
不要逼我去申请调查令再回来
You do not want to make me come back with a warrant.
在这等着
Wait here.
该你了 费利西蒂
You're on, Felicity.
好的 已锁定 给我几分钟时间
All right. Locked on. Give it a few minutes.
数据应该都完好无损 迪亚兹先生
Data all seems intact, Mr. Diaz.
出什么问题了吗
We got a problem?
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
你最好弄清楚
You better get sure.
遵命
Yes, sir.
伙计们 这个加密数组
Guys, the encryption array,
就是科尔多马尔蒂斯的原始资料
it's Corto Maltesian in origin.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我不知道 但我猜应该是财务记录
I mean, I don't know, but if I was betting, financial records.
说不定这就是迪亚兹的账簿
What if these are all of Diaz's books,
记录了所有被他收买♥♥的人
everyone he has on his payroll?
我们可以解放这个城市了
We could liberate the city,
瓦解他的整个行动
take down his whole operation.
数据正在被复♥制♥ 实际上是克隆
The data is being copied-- cloned, actually.
什么
What?
此时此地正在进行中
It's happening onsite somehow.
有个天眼会的贱♥人♥来了
Some bitch from A.R.G.U.S. is here.
她想看看我们电脑统计数据
She wants to look at our compstat reports.
不 她另有所图
No, she doesn't.
莱拉 搞定了 拿上嗅探器走
Lyla, we're done. Grab the sniffer.
麦考斯特工 能和你聊两句吗
Agent Michaels, talk to you for a minute?
他们发现我们了
They're on to us.
别管嗅探器了 快撤出来
Forget the device. Just get out of there!
麦考斯主管
Director Michaels,
我听说你对我很感兴趣
I heard you're interested in me.
亲爱的
Honey...
你们最好进来救我
you better get in here.
糟了个糕
Oh, frak it.
抱歉 并不抱歉
Sorry, not sorry!
刚刚绝对是和星城警♥察♥的正面硬仗
That was an all-out fight with the SCPD.
太疯狂了 即使按我的标准来看
Totally nuts, even by my standards.
是啊 但这是当时唯一的出路
Yeah, but it was the only option.
我是说这些信息太重要了 绝对要搞到手
I mean, this was too important not to get.
你怎么会知道呢 这应该是加密的
How would you even know? This is supposed to be encrypted.
你可以叫我乐天派 因为按我的想法
Well, you can just call me an optimist because I'm thinking
两三个小时之后 我们都会乐疯了
in 2-3 hours, all of us are gonna be extremely happy.
你能在解码过程中就把信息整理出来吗
Can you gather information as it decrypts?
我们最好能马上扳倒他们
It'd be nice to get a jump on things.
不不不 不不不
Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no.
解这个码不能半途而废 好吗
This is an all-or-nothing type deal, ok?
要是只解码到一半 那所有信息都会被清空
We go in mid-decryption, and the whole drive wipes.
什么都不剩
Nothing.
费利西蒂 我能和你谈一下吗
Felicity, may I speak with you?
好的
Yes.
我要先做一个大胆的假设
I'm gonna just take a wild guess and say
这次的谈话和以往的不一样
that this isn't one of those conversations
之前一般都这么开头 "我爱你 你很勇敢
that starts with, like, "I love you. You were brave.
你去吧 那真是太棒了"
You go. That was awesome."
这次不同 这一次谈话
No. This is a conversation
是因为我爱你
that happens because I love you.
所以呢
Ok.
你向我保证过你会待在车上
You promised me you would stay put.
其实 我并没有那么保证过
Well, I didn't exactly promise.
好吧 你向我保证过不会做任何傻事
Fine. You promised me you wouldn't do anything stupid.
然后你就冲进了枪林弹雨
You charged into a firefight.
这叫做精确权衡后的冒险
Which was a calculated risk.
那你有精确算到过里卡多·迪亚兹会在
Did you calculate how close Ricardo Diaz came
多近的地方射爆你的后脑吗
to shooting you in the back of the head?
我们拿到了想要的东西
We got what we wanted.
那根本不是
That's not--
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表