剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
市长认为这案子需要一个新的视角
and the mayor thought this could use a fresh set of eyes.
什么样的工作经验
What type of experience?
狙击手
Sniper.
我不记得在你的军队资料里看到过这些
I don't recall reading that in your military file.
抱歉 再和我说一次
I'm sorry. Tell me again why
你为什么在审查我的服役档案
you're reviewing my service jacket.
奎恩市长没说他在接受调查
Mayor Queen didn't mention he was under investigation.
当然说过 那和这件事没关系
Of course he did. It has nothing to do with that.
但过去六年来 你一直和他共事
But you've been working with him for the past 6 years,
所以我们要好好聊一聊
which makes us overdo for a chat.
如果你愿意的话 我可以等传票下发
I could wait for a subpoena if you'd prefer.
不用 我无事不可对人言
No. I'm an open book.
请进我的办公室
Step into my office.
私下谈谈
Private conversation.
威廉
Hey, William.
二次方程式算得怎样了
How are those quadratic equations going?
我讨厌这些
I hate them.
以前我也经历过
Yeah. Those were the days.
你♥爸♥呢
Where's your dad?
在他房♥间里
In his room.
你记得解决二次方程式
Do you remember when our biggest problem in life
还是我们生活中最大问题的时候吗
was solving a quadratic equation?
我从来没怎么担心过那些 但是不记得
I mean, I never really worried about them, but no.
现在我们有超能力者来破坏单身汉派对
Well, now we have metas crashing bachelorette parties, so--
斯莱德邀请你来一场浪漫之旅吗
Slade invited you on a romantic getaway?
-差不多是这样 -去哪
- Something like that. - Where?
别说是阿鲁巴岛 那是我们的地盘
Don't say Aruba. That's our spot.
卡斯尼亚
Kasnia.
他儿子有麻烦
His son is in some trouble.
那种你要惹上更多麻烦才能解决的麻烦吗
The kind of trouble you need to get in more trouble to fix it?
斯莱德说他有一个外交解决方案
Well, Slade says that he has a diplomatic solution
需要用我的政♥治♥身份
that requires my name and not me in a mask.
我担心如果我不去的话
I'm worried that if I don't go,
他会采取更极端的方法
he'll take a more aggressive approach.
那个空袋子是在重新考虑
So the empty bag, is that second thoughts
还是没决定好要带什么T恤去
or can't decide what T-shirt to pack?
因为我退出了
Because I'm out.
我答应过我儿子
I made a promise to my son,
我就退出了
and I'm out.
听起来你也答应过斯莱德
It sounds like you made a promise to Slade, too.
你认为我应该去吗
You think I should go?
又不是说要你回到过去的生活
It's not like you're going back to your old life.
我想你叫我别去
I wanted you to tell me not to go.
虽然斯莱德不是我最喜欢的人
Look. Slade is not my favorite person,
但这不是关系到斯莱德
but, I mean, it's not about Slade.
-而是关系到他儿子 -嗯
- It's about his son. - Yeah.
如果你不去 你只会责怪你自己
If you don't go, you're just gonna beat yourself up about it.
如果... 当这些偏离外交手段时
If-- when it veers from diplomacy
我就不得不违背我对威廉的诺言
and I have to break my promise to William,
我也会因此而责怪我自己的
I will beat myself up over that, too.
别告诉威廉你要做什么
Don't tell William what you're doing.
-什么 -别和他说细节
- What? - Spare him the details
别和他说斯莱德的事
of, you know, Slade being... Slade
和他说你在帮一个朋友
and tell him that you're helping a friend.
他会明白的
He'll understand that.
-你确定吗 -我确定
- You sure? - Yeah, I'm sure.
有其父必有其子
He's his father's son.
要坐多久的飞机
How long's this flight?
大概十二个小时
It's about 12 hours.
谢谢你来 小子
Thanks for coming, kid.
我们去救你儿子吧
Let's go get your boy.
星城警局
SCPD!
别站起来
Stay down.
是你
It's you.
收到你的紧急信息了 没事吧
Got your 911. Is everything OK?
看看她的脸 绝不会没事
Look at her face. That is not an OK face.
黛娜
Dinah?
今晚治安维持者又一次对博拉德女议员出手
Vigilante made another move on Councilwoman Pollard tonight.
我差点抓到他了
I almost got him.
没事的 小黛
It's cool, D.
我们会抓到那个混♥蛋♥的
We'll nail that bastard.
我用啼叫攻击了他
I hit him with my cry.
震碎了他的面罩
I shattered his visor,
然后他摘下面具
and he-- he took off his mask.
我看到了他的脸
I saw his face.
你能认出他的身份吗
Can you I.D. him?
他叫文森特·索贝尔
His name is Vincent Sobel.
他是我的老搭档[情侣]
He's my old partner.
对不起 你说搭档
I'm sorry. When you say partner,
你是说搭档 还是情侣
do you mean partner, or do you mean "Partner"?
-都是 -现在我被弄糊涂了
- Both. - Now I'm confused.
黛娜 你不是说你的搭档殉职了吗
Dinah, I thought you said your partner died in the line.
我眼睁睁看着他被一枪爆头
He was shot in the head right in front of me.
我知道你相信你今晚的亲眼所见
OK. Well, I know you believe you saw what you saw tonight,
但是在晚上 天色也许很黑
but it was night and probably dark.
是他 费利西蒂
It was him, Felicity.
是文森特 我确定
It was Vincent. I know it.
我知道这听来很不可思议
I know it sounds crazy.
黛娜 这并不能改变什么
Dinah, this doesn't change anything.
在他伤害他人之前 我们必须找到他
We have to find him before he hurts anyone else.
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
约翰找到的子弹壳 你查得怎么样了
Where are you with, the, uh, shell casing John found?
弹壳似乎被磁化了
The casing appears to be magnetized.
子弹并没有磁性
Bullets aren't magnetic.
如果把它们保存在一个强大磁场里
They can be if they're stored in an environment
它们就会磁化
with a strong magnetic field.
你能通过这个追查吗
You think it's something you can trace?
我喜欢你的乐观
I like your optimism.
这不是乐观 费利西蒂
It's not optimism, Felicity.
而是信任
It's faith.
黛娜说你和联调局的死党聊过了
Dinah said that you had a chat with our FBI BFF.
可不是嘛 她很强势
Oh, yes. She was tough,
但我狠狠怼回去了
But I pushed back pretty hard.
应该已经解决了
Think we put that to bed.
很好
Good.
喂
Hello?
沃森特别探员
Special Agent Watson.
好的 当然 我明天过去一趟 没问题
Yes. Sure. I can come by tomorrow. No problem.
好的 到时见
All right. See you then.
绝对还没解决
Definitely not put to bed.
你的联络人在哪
So where's your point of contact?
我不知道 他叫尼兰德
I don't know. His name's Nylander.
我参军时的外籍战友
Foreign associate of mine from back in the service days.
他有点混♥蛋♥ 从来不守时
He's a bit of a jackass and never on time.
他没那么糟
He's not that bad.
斯莱德·威尔逊 终结者
Slade Wilson, the Terminator.
很久没听见这个名字了
I haven't heard that name in a while.
感觉你比平时来得还晚
See you're running later than usual.
对 约了妹子
Yeah. I was with a girl.
别提了 瞧瞧你啊
Forget about it. Look at you.
米拉库鲁待你不薄啊
Mirakuru did you wonders, huh?
怎么了 你不会是把这句玩笑话当真了吧
Oh, what? You're not sensitive about that skit, are you?
听说你之前可疯狂了
You were quite the madman, I hear.
你答应过要给我东西
You promised me something.
带来了吗
Did you bring it,
还是我浪费时间跋涉了上万公里
or did I waste my time traveling 7,000 miles
就为了被你耍着玩
for you to screw with me?
说实话
Truth be told,
我很高兴你又振作起来了
I'm glad you got your marbles back.
这位是谁
So who's this?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表