剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
He's not filled with anger inside
因为他内心根本就不是人
because he's not even human inside.
我亲眼看他把一个人活活烧死了
I watched him burn a man alive
只因为一些孩童时期的口角
over a childhood grudge.
如果我惹怒了他 他会怎么对我
If I cross him, what is he gonna do to me?
我是不会允许他对你做任何事的 好吗
Well, I'm not gonna let him do anything to you, all right?
是啊 你要保护我 因为你是市长
Yeah, you're gonna protect me because you're the mayor.
但你不是市长 你什么也不是
You're not the mayor or anything.
好吧 听着 我要保护你
Ok, listen, I'm gonna protect you
因为我拒绝让我的劳蕾尔的悲剧
because I refuse to let what happened to my laurel
发生第二次
happen a second time.
好
Ok.
那我们互相保护
So we protect each other.
[俄语]
你说我和迪亚兹合作是背叛了我自己
You say I betray myself working with Diaz.
我想了很久
I think much on this.
然后呢
And?
你也许是对的
You may be right,
但我随之想起了事情是怎样出岔子的...
But I realize moment things went wrong--
都因为我去年放任你把我拉来市里
Last year when I trusted you to bring me into city.
所以如果说我背叛了自己 兜帽男
So if I betray myself, Kapiushon,
那都是因为你 是你先背叛了我
it is because you, you betray me first.
来吧 迪亚兹在里面
Come on. Diaz in here.
只要迪亚兹和四分体运出了哪怕一个箱子...
If Diaz and the Quadrant ship even one of those crates out--
他们就能用应对高科技战的武器和易燃物
They'll be arming their syndicates with weapons and tinder
武装自己的人了 我明白
for high-tech warfare. Yeah, I got it.
无人机三分钟之后到达
The drone is 3 minutes out.
它没办法停留太长时间
It won't circle long.
好了 伙计们 我们有个好时机
Ok, folks, we have a window.
他们的武器上装了隐形适配器
Their weapons are equipped with stealth adaptors,
所以空对地导弹发现不了他们
making them invisible to ASMs.
你们知道该怎么办
You know what to do.
你们开火掩护我
You guys provide me cover fire,
我亲自去标记火车
I'll tag all the trucks by hand
这样无人机就知道该打哪里了
so the drones know where to aim.
也许我们给目标涂个色就好了
Maybe we should paint the targets?
我可是奥♥运♥级别的十项全能冠军 我能搞定
Olympic decathlon medalist here. I got this.
不用担心警♥察♥会出现这一点
Not having a police presence to worry about
让我们的工作容易了不少
has made our jobs easier.
第一支船队准备好起航了
First convoy is ready to move out.
又来 这次麻烦好好处理掉他们
Not again. This time take care of them, please.
上 上 上 上 上
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
无人机在路上了 导弹已就位
Drone is en route. Payload commencing.
干掉了五个 还有三个
5 down, 3 to go!
还剩一个
One left.
你们就是不让我们好过 是不是
You guys aren't gonna make it any easier, huh?
你的朋友们刚刚炸毁了价值1200万美元的
Your friends just blew up $12 million
新型武器
in next-gen firepower.
我没有朋友
I don't have any friends.
挠痒痒
Tickles.
看到了吗
You see this, man?
这座城市的救星
Savior of the city?
太可悲了
It's pathetic.
我觉得你不止这点本事吧
I feel like you can do better than that.
住手 这毫无意义
Stop it. This is pointless.
你说过你拿他有用
You said you had plan for him,
所以你需要他活着 不是吗
that you needed him alive, no?
在兄弟会里 我们有不少解决这种冲突的办法
In Bratva, we have ways of dealing with conflict like this.
我们带着荣耀而战 我们不会这么做
We fight with honor. We don't do this.
你想我和他公平竞争
You want me to fight him fairly?
可生活哪来公平
Life ain't fair.
恃强凌弱只能展现懦弱
Every drop of blood you draw from prone man
你的懦弱
is sign of weakness, your weakness.
我可不弱
I'm not weak.
开始吧
Let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我做这些不是为你
I not do this for you.
不如赌点大的
Let's make things interesting.
我把你打倒
I put you on the ground,
你永远从星城消失
you leave star city forever.
反之亦然
You put me on the ground, I'll do the same.
这够公平了吧
Is that fair enough for you?
够了
Yeah.
你以为在地狱待了五年
Think you're so tough
就够强悍了
'cause you spent 5 years in hell?
但我可是在那长大的
I was born in it.
来吧
Come on.
投降吧
Yield!
不投降我就扭断你的脖子
Yield or I'll break your neck.
就像我说的
It's like I said...
生活没公平可言
Life ain't fair.
你 你辜负了这座城市
You...you have failed this city,
我会把它夺回来的
and I'm gonna take it back.
也许他醒来之后就不这么自以为是了
Maybe he won't be so smug when he wakes up.
谢谢
Thank you.
绷带 这是我起码能做的
Bandages, least I could do.
我不是为绷带谢你 阿纳托利
Not for the bandages, Anatoly.
谢谢你给我这个
Thank you for giving me the chance
能拿下迪亚兹的机会
to take out Diaz.
你为什么觉得我是这个想法
What makes you think that's what I was doing?
我也许只是想亲眼看看
Maybe I wanted to see for myself.
看什么
See what?
看看你俩谁更有信誉
Which one of you had honor.
就象你计划的那样 不是吗
Just like you wanted, no?
你故意让自己被抓
And you allow yourself to be captured
这样我就能把你带给迪亚兹
so I bring you to Diaz.
你知道吗 我只是以为
You know, I just thought
我能指望你
that I could count on you to be
保持本色
the man I knew.
做回我曾经的朋友
That man was my friend.
快点把绷带缠好
Hurry up with bandages.
我计划好了怎么带你出去
I have plan to get you out of here.
他要见他
He wants to see him.
你知道吗 我都快忘了和小队成员
You know, I'd almost forgotten how awesome it is
一起合作有多爽
being a team, working together.
简直就像"地球超人" 或者超级战队
It's almost like "Captain planet" or the power rangers
或者你们知道的任何超级团队一样
or whatever reference you guys understand.
星城火箭队
Star City Rockets.
这不是个球队的名字吗
Is that like a sports team?
我得走了
I got to get going.
我还有个汇报要参加
I got a debrief on my schedule.
有了全职和以前大不同了
Having a day job has been a definite change.
约翰 那个
Hey, John, um...
你有没有考虑过退出"天眼"
You ever think about dropping the A.R.G.
加入"我们会"
and, you know, joining "Us"?
我不喜欢双关 尤其是很烂的那些
Oh, wow. I hate puns, especially bad ones,
但他说的对
But he does have a point,
我们缺了一位队员
and we are down one teammate.
大伙儿 我已经做了一个决定
Guys, look, I've made a decision.
我要坚持下去
I'm gonna see it through,
但你们有需要可以随时找我
but if we need to, it doesn't mean we can't ever help each other.
还有 就算我加入了你们
Oh, and by the way, even if I do join you guys,
这个位置仍旧无可替代
you'll still be down a teammate.
怎么了
What's up?
那是个蛋糕吗
Is that a cake?
佐伊这么下去
If Zoe keeps this up,
你们都得开一家烘培坊了吧
you guys are gonna have to open a bakery or something.
是啊 这是她的生物作业
Yeah, this is her biology homework.
我让她睡个懒觉
I'm letting her sleep in.
她把剩余的线粒体弄完后快累死了
She crashed hard after finishing her leftover mitochondria.
毛毛虫橡皮糖 明智之选
Gummi worms. Good choice.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表