剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我觉得你俩都不行
Don't think either of you two can.
你们把我的制♥服♥放哪儿了
Where are you guys keeping my suit?
你行吗
You ok?
就像骑车一样容易
It's just like riding a bike.
并不是
It really isn't.
我能为你再争取几秒钟
I can buy you a few extra seconds.
-我准备好了 -行
- I'm ready. - All right.
那是干什么
What's that for?
今晚没有主场比赛吧
There's not a home game tonight, is there?
你是想继续被折磨
Want to keep going,
还是同意作证
or you gonna testify?
我不是名律师
You know, I'm not a lawyer,
但我很确定折磨你的证人
but I'm pretty sure torturing your witness
不利于你的案子
isn't gonna be great for your case.
你以为我们不知道怎么让你痛不欲生
You don't think we know how to put you in a world of hurt
又不留下痕迹吗
without leaving a mark?
不
No. Ohh!
你们收到了吗
Are you getting this?
我在识别他们的警徽号♥
I'm enhancing their badge numbers.
还以为奥利弗
Just when you thought Oliver
去年惩处了所有坏警♥察♥
took down all the crooked cops last year.
-我要进去了 -换我就不会
- I'm going in. - I wouldn't.
大厅又来了六个人
They got 6 more guys in the hall.
稍等 我知道很难忍♥
Stand down. I know it's hard,
但你得等等
but you have to wait.
我打得肚子都饿了
I'm working up an appetite here.
我们去吃点大胃王汉堡吧
Hey. We're gonna get some big belly burger.
你好好表现的话 我可能赏你薯条吃
You decide to play nice, I might give you the fries.
是我的兜帽吗
Is that my hood?
你穿上很好看
It looks good on you.
抱歉如果你在和别人约会
I--I'm sorry if you're seeing someone--
没有 我没有采取你的建议
I'm not. I didn't take your advice.
没孩子 没老婆 而且我真的恨小货车
No kids, no wife, and I really, really hate minivans.
他们怎么找到你的
How did they find you?
我在圣罗克 星城警♥察♥
I was in St. Roche, and the star city cops,
电击了我 然后把我扔到货车后面
they tased me, and they threw me in the back of a van.
他们什么都知道 他们知道奥利弗
They knew everything. They knew about Oliver,
他们知道我死亡造假
They knew about me faking my death,
他们全知道
They--they knew it all.
星城警局特警队来了
SCPD SWAT incoming.
快手 现在快出来
Speedy, you want to get out of there now.
快手 出来
Speedy, move!
好 我们这就走
Ok. We're leaving.
不 是你要走
No. You're leaving.
我这样子没法荡下屋顶
I'm in no shape to be swinging from rooftops.
我不能抛下你离开
I'm not leaving without you.
他们马上就到了
They're coming in hot!
你现在就得走
You got to go right now.
该死 快手 快出来
Damn it, Speedy! Get out of there!
-我现在带你出来 -不 你不行
- I'm getting you out of here. - No, no, you can't.
-你必须得走了 -不 我不要抛下你
- You have to go. ?- No. I'm not leaving you.
快手 他们就在门外
Speedy, they're right outside the door!
我不要再失去你
I'm not losing you again.
-去坐着 -西娅
- Just go sit. - Thea!
你以为自己在做什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
我需要透气
I needed some air.
你会需要的
You're gonna need air.
你刚做了什么
What the hell did you just do?
救了你的命
I just saved your life!
他们人太多了
There was too many of them in there.
他们会杀了你们两个
They would have killed you both.
听着 我们会救罗伊回来
Look. We will get Roy back.
我向你保证
I am promising you.
我们会救他回来
We will get him back.
他们现在严阵以待
They're really circling the wagons now.
增加了十倍的安保
They've upped security tenfold.
他在内出血 如果我们不快点救他
He was bleeding internally, so if we don't get to him soon,
-他们会杀了他的 -他们不会
- They're going to kill him. - They will not.
因为他们需要他活着指证我
Because they need him alive to testify against me.
不是他们 是迪亚兹 我调出了
Not they. Diaz. I pulled financials
折磨罗伊的两个警♥察♥的财务表
on both the police officers that were torturing Roy.
他们都收到了大笔
They both receive generous dividend payments
柯尔多马尔蒂斯一家空壳公♥司♥的股票分红
from stocks in a Corto Maltese-based shell corporation.
它资助了生产我用来
It financed a company that was manufacturing
治疗创伤的药
the drug I used to treat my injury,
里卡多·迪亚兹的公♥司♥
Ricardo Diaz's company.
凯登·詹姆斯被杀时两个警♥察♥都值班
Both officers were on duty when Cayden James was killed,
我们有理由相信
And all the officers that were there tonight,
今晚在场的所有警♥察♥ 也都和迪亚兹勾结
we have reason to believe, are working with Diaz, too.
所以说迪亚兹从一开始就在耍我们
So Diaz has been playing us since the beginning.
或者说只是在耍你
Or he's just been playing you.
她很伤心 她担心罗里
She's upset. She's worried about Roy.
我也是
Yeah. So am I.
我必须带你离开
I had to pull you out of there.
不 你本可以进来
No. You--you could have come in.
如果我进去 就是你我
I come in there, and it's you and me
在小空间对付一队特警
against a SWAT team in a tight space.
没人能出来
Nobody comes out of there,
特别是罗伊
Especially not Roy.
你知道 有一段时间
You know, there are times
罗伊离开后我觉得我的生活
that I feel like my life completely fell apart
彻底崩溃了
when Roy left--
从嗜血到马尔科姆到昏迷
from my bloodlust to Malcolm to the coma.
知道他在那里 他还好
Knowing he was out there, that he was ok,
让我的生活容易了一点
It made my life just a little bit easier.
自从妈妈死后 我就只想
Ever since mom died, I haven't known much
确保他的安全
of anything other than the fact that I want to
并且我会的
make sure he is safe, and I will do
不论什么代价
whatever it takes to make sure that happens.
我们都会的 快手
We all will, Speedy.
费利西蒂有所发现
Felicity may have just found something.
星城警局刚申请了一辆运输车
SCPD just requisitioned a transport prison van.
他们带罗里去新的安全屋
They're moving Roy to a new safe house.
我们只是不知道什么时候
We just don't know when.
就是这时
That's it.
这时我们救他
That's when we get him.
还有别的
There's something else.
不 不 好吧 这么说吧
No, no, no, no. Ok. You know what?
谁能告诉我劳蕾尔·兰斯在哪
Who can tell me where Laurel Lance is?
你能告诉我吗
Can you tell me that?
他什么时候有空
And when will he be available?
不 不 谢谢
No, no, no, no. No, thank you.
我再回电
I'll call back.
我保证不是我的原因
I swear this isn't me, all right?
我需要和你谈谈
I need to speak with you.
还有你
You, too.
关掉摄像
Turn the cameras off.
就在这里凯登·詹姆斯被里卡多·迪亚兹谋杀了
Cayden James was murdered right there by Ricardo Diaz.
天啊
Oh, my god.
而且被星城警局掩盖掉了
And it was covered up by the SCPD.
我以为凯登·詹姆斯是在
I thought Cayden James was killed
转移到铁山监狱时被别的犯人杀了
by another inmate on his transfer to Iron Heights.
费利西蒂查出了真♥相♥
Felicity found out what actually happened.
他没能到达铁山监狱
Never made it to Iron Heights.
当值警♥察♥被迪亚兹收买♥♥了
The cops on duty are on Diaz's payroll.
他们假造了运送
They faked the transfer.
-这么做需要... -系统性地
- Doing that would take-- - A systemic breach
渗入警♥察♥局
of the police department,
比去年的腐♥败♥更严重
Worse than last year's corruption.
我以为这根本不可能
I didn't think that was even possible.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表