剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱 我回来
After 5 years in hell, I returned home
只有一个目标 拯救我的城市
with only one goal-- to save my city.
现在我有两个身份
Today, I fight that war on two fronts.
白天 我是星城的市长
By day, I lead Star City as its mayor,
而晚上 我是另一个人
but by night, I am someone else.
我是另一个存在
I am...something else.
我就是绿箭侠
I am the Green Arrow.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
答应我...
You have to promise me
你要做他的父亲
that you will be his father.
我答应
I promise.
威廉把萨曼莎的死归罪于我
William blames me for Samantha's death.
不需要你喜欢
Now you don't have to like me.
我是你♥爸♥ 不管你需不需要我
I'm your dad. I am gonna be there for you
我都会守护你
whether you want me to be or not.
柯蒂斯和兰斯把雷内送给施瓦兹医生治疗了
Curtis and Lance took Rene to Dr. Schwartz for treatment.
我看见你朝那个雇佣兵开枪了
Saw you take the shot at that merc.
从没见你失手过
Never seen you miss.
现在转到52台
Turn on Channel 52 right now.
绿箭侠身份被确认
这张照片是证明治安维持者
This photo provides unequivocal proof
绿箭侠真实身份的确凿证据
of the identity of the vigilante known as the Green Arrow.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我 我不知道
I--I don't know.
绿箭侠身份被确认
昨晚的新闻有什么有意思的报道吗
Anything interesting on the news last night?
女士们 先生们
?Ladies and gentlemen.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen, please.
如果想让我说点什么
If you want to know what I have to say,
你们也得听得见才行啊
it would probably help if you could hear me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要说两件事
Gonna tell you two things,
不过你们可能都已经知道了
both of which you probably already know.
首先 这点很重要 我不是绿箭侠
First. This is important. I am not the Green Arrow.
如果你不是绿箭侠 那谁是
If you're not the Green Arrow, then who is?
第二 照片是可以篡改的
Number two. Photos can be doctored.
都可以把布鲁斯·韦恩[蝙蝠侠]的头放上去
They could have put Bruce Wayne's head on that body.
布鲁斯·韦恩最近离开哥谭市
Has Bruce Wayne left Gotham
来星城了吗
to hang out in Star City recently?
不 如果我在白天
No. Now if I was running around the city
作为市长管理这座城市
during the day and managing it as mayor
而晚上作为治安维护者
while running around at night frightening criminals
打击罪犯的话 那我真是一个超级英雄
as a vigilante, that really would make me a superhero,
但我不是
but I'm not.
我只是市长
I'm just the mayor.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你处理这件事似乎轻车熟路啊
You seem to be taking this in your stride.
你以前不也玩过这套吗
I've been here before with you.
是 可我当时没有你公然
Yeah, but I didn't have a photograph
背着弓箭的照片啊
of you in flagrante de-arrow.
52台从哪弄到的那张照片
Where did Channel 52 get the photo?
匿名来源 昨天送到他们邮箱里的
Anonymous source. Arrived in yesterday's mail,
没有寄件地址
No return address.
去把信封拿来 交给法证的人
Let's get the envelope, let's get it to forensics,
找出是谁泄漏了消息
and let's figure out who leaked it.
以及目的
And why.
不能为这件事分神
Can't let this distract us.
星城警局复建得怎么样了
Where are with rebuilding the SCPD?
我加快了保险索赔
Well, I fast tracked the insurance claim,
今晚之前应该会有
so we should have 20 million burning a hole
两千万打到我们的账户上
in our account by the end of the day.
-"我们"的账户 -我想我们可以
- "Our" account? - I figure we peel off
中饱私囊一些 然后去维加斯
a few bucks and fly off to Vegas.
想得美
That's cute.
这个时候如果奥利弗
Think it might be a little suspicious
离开了 会让人起疑的
if Oliver left town right about now.
我要留在市里迎接马尔科维亚代表团
I need to be in town for the Markovian delegation.
你们的意思是我可以去维加斯了
So it's all right for me to go to Vegas is what you're saying?
你好
Hello.
你好像没有预约吧
I don't think you have an appointment.
没有 不过我不需要预约
No, but I really don't need one.
莎曼达·沃森特别探员
Special Agent Samanda Watson.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can we help you with something?
没有 我来这是出于礼貌
Not really. I'm here as a courtesy
通知你将在
to inform you of the investigation
你的市里进行的调查
I'll be conducting in your city.
调查什么
Investigation into what?
你
You.
你是开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding.
是的 联调局是因为有幽默感才出名的
Yeah, because the FBI is world renowned for its sense of humor.
你昨晚出现在新闻里 穿着
You were on the news last night, wearing
知名罪犯的衣服
the outfit of a known criminal.
难道你很惊讶有人会来调查吗
Can you honestly say you're surprised there's an investigation?
不 但我没想到会是联调局
No, but I wasn't expecting the FBI.
老实说
Well, quite frankly,
当地执法机关在绿箭侠一事上
the local Law enforcement has proven ineffective
实在不起作用
where the Green Arrow is concerned.
沃森探员吗
Agent... Watson?
是的
Yes.
五年前我就已证明过清白
I was cleared 5 years ago.
证实你不是兜帽男 没证实你不是绿箭侠
Of being the hood, not the Green Arrow,
而证实你清白的那个人现在是你的副市长
And you were cleared by the guy who's now your deputy mayor.
你想让我发你一张
Would you like me to send you a copy
奎恩先生通过测谎测试的复印本吗
of the polygraph that Mr. Queen passed?
首先
For starters.
今天晚些时候 地方总检察长会下发传票
The local AG will be issuing subpoenas later on today.
很高兴认识你们 先生们
It was nice meeting you, gentlemen.
我相信我们会经常见的
I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of each other.
至少人们说这是好兆头
At least, they call this a good sign.
抱歉 不好笑
Sorry. Not funny.
约翰说你们很有经验
All right. John said you guys have experience
能把这个特别的精灵收回瓶子里
putting this particular genie back in the bottle.
约翰之前自己戴上兜帽
Well, yeah. I mean, John's put on the hood before,
但我看不出这招现在还能管用
but I don't see how that's gonna work now,
尤其是有照片为证
not with photographic evidence.
那替身标靶呢
What about the human target?
替身什么
The human what now?
史上最好的角色扮演玩家
Best cosplayer ever.
他完全可以把自己装扮得和别人一模一样
He can literally make himself look like someone else?
钱斯现在已经不在国内了
Yeah. Chance is out of the country right now,
没人知道他在哪里
only God knows where.
我们得想个新办法解决这件事
We have to think of a new way of getting out of this.
如果我们想不出呢
And if we can't?
因为假设奥利弗不用坐牢
Because assuming Oliver does not go to prison,
但是在众目睽睽之下
he's not gonna be able to do anything
他什么也不做了
with a million eyes on him.
更别提如果他被揭露了
Not to mention that if he's outed,
当然这事不被平息
rather if he stays outed,
离我们其余人被揭露身份也就不远了
it won't be much of a leap to the rest of us.
一步步来
One step at a time.
好吧 第一步要搞清楚的是照片的来源
OK. First step being figuring out where this picture came from.
这信封不知哪里冒出来的
It came from nowhere.
什么意思
What do you mean?
它不是邮寄 投递 也不是寄送的
I mean this envelope wasn't mailed, delivered, or sent.
而是52台新办公室内部的
It came from inside the Channel 52 news offices.
你怎么知道
How do we know that?
52台用来做内部交流的条形码
Bar code. Channel 52 uses it for internal traffic.
有多少人在那工作
How many people work there?
568人
568.
我就大胆假设吧
All right. I'm just gonna say to say it.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表