剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
But you can be better.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I?
我们生活在一个肮脏的世界
We live in an ugly world,
在这个世界存活的唯一方法就是
and the only way to survive it is--
就是回之以肮脏
is to be ugly right back.
你错了
You're wrong, ok?
你就没有想过我很喜欢自己现在的样子吗
Hey, has it ever occurred to you that I like who I am,
我♥干♥掉索贝尔的时候 其实很享受
that when I killed Sobel, I actually enjoyed it?
而且你向我展示的那些你女儿的照片
And all those pictures that you showed me of your daughter--
那个女人我根本不认得
this--this--this woman that I don't even recognize.
那些照片让我恶心
They made me sick.
她那么温柔天真
She was soft and naive,
也正因为这样她才会死
and that's why she's the one who's dead.
你为什么告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为我并不想发现自己
Because I don't ever want to find myself
很享受杀掉你的快♥感♥
enjoying killing you.
周围安全 我们走吧
Perimeter's secure. Let's move.
奎恩先生 你儿子真是个勇敢的小伙子
Quite a brave young fellow you have here, Mr. Queen.
勇敢又愚蠢 很像他父亲
Brave and foolish, much like his father.
他在这做什么
What--what's he doing here?
不关你的事 兰斯先生
None of your concern, Mr. Lance.
其他的客人都到场了
And the rest of our guests have arrived.
这两个疯子说
These two freaks say that you think
你怀疑我们之一杀了你儿子
one of us killed your boy?
事实上 迪亚兹先生
In point of fact, Mr. Diaz.
我已知道你们之一杀了我儿子
I know that one of you killed my boy.
我要找到这名凶手
I intend to find out who.
在戴面具的家伙和与你做生意的人中
You believe people in masks
你倒更相信他们
over people you do business with?
我同意俄♥国♥佬说的
I'm with the Russian.
我认为这些家伙为了拯救他们的城市
I think these guys would do anything
什么事都做得出来
to save their precious city.
我不相信任何人的话 迪亚兹先生
I don't trust anyone's word, Mr. Diaz.
我只信任数据和信息
I put my faith in data, information.
二进制数据从不说谎
Ones and zeroes never lie.
这是你们之一背叛我的证据
Here's digital proof that one of you has betrayed me.
威廉 求你赶紧离开那里
Oh, William, please just get out of there.
你们谁都不知道
None of you know...
失去自己儿子的感受
what it feels like to lose a son.
就像失去了一部分自己
A piece of yourself gone.
一部分肢体变成了幻肢
It's like a phantom limb.
不 比那感觉更糟
No, it's worse than that.
感觉像是失去了一部分灵魂
It's like a piece of your soul lost
就像它从没存在过一样
as if it had never been there.
消失了 不 我一直提醒我自己
Lost. No, stop. I keep reminding myself that
我并没有失去我的儿子
I have not lost my son.
他只是从我身边被带走了
He's been taken from me.
你快失控了
Hey... you're losing it.
你的悲痛正使你疯狂
Your grief, it's making you crazy.
也许真是这样
What if it has?
看看他的样子
Just look at him.
他想将这屋里所有的人置于死地
He wants to kill everyone in this room.
做好逃跑的准备
Just be ready to move.
好了 去你的吧 是我
Ok, screw this. It was me!
是我杀了你儿子
I did it.
惊喜吧 我就是那个凶手
Surprise. I'm the one who did it.
是我杀了你那愚蠢的儿子
I killed your stupid kid.
-我的天 -怎么了
- oh, my god. - what?
刚才的三分钟 凯登的引爆装置
For the past 3 minutes, Cayden's detonator
散发出7万6千赫兹频率的磁场
Has been emitting a 76-gigahertz field.
现已达到峰值
Now it's spiking.
这代表什么
What does this mean?
这说明炸♥弹♥出了问题
It means there's something wrong with the bomb.
真是太可惜了 他真是可爱
It's a shame, really. He was very cute.
信♥号♥♥又出现了
The signal's fritzing again.
凯登离劳蕾尔距离越近
The closer Cayden gets to Laurel,
引爆装置尖峰脉冲的频率越高
the bigger the frequency spikes on the detonator.
不 强脉冲并非来自引爆装置
No. It's not the detonator.
你不想问问我为什么杀他吗
Aren't you gonna ask me why I did it?
不 我知道你是在说谎
No. I know you're lying.
你并不像你表面那样冷酷无情
You're not nearly as callous as you portray yourself to be.
兰斯小姐 我看到了
I saw, Ms. Lance.
当我命令你处决索贝尔先生时
When I ordered you to execute Mr. Sobel,
我看到你犹豫了
I saw you hesitate.
你并不想这么做
You didn't want to do it.
奥利弗 你要马上让劳蕾尔远离凯登
Oliver, you need to get Laurel away from Cayden right now.
他的引爆装置正在干扰她的能量抑制项圈
His detonator is interfering with her power-dampening collar.
这下可有趣了
Well, well, well. Now, this is interesting.
大家还好吗 能收到吗
Guys, are you ok? Do you copy?
费利西蒂 我们没事
Felicity, we're fine.
热成像系统显示所有人还在建筑内
Ok, thermal imaging reads everyone's still inside,
但他们去了不同的方向
but they've gone in different directions.
我没事
I'm good.
去找阿纳托利 我去找迪亚兹 快去
Find Anatoly! I've got Diaz! Go!
当然 大哥
Sure thing, hoss.
我就知道会这样
I knew this would happen.
为什么
Why?
和奥利弗合作 就意味着会有麻烦
We work with Oliver, we get in trouble.
那家伙是个行走的死亡陷阱
The guy's a walking death trap.
你觉得是谁教他什么叫陷阱
Who do you think taught him about traps?
站住
Stop!
天哪你真执着 真是烦人
God, you're persistent. It's annoying.
混♥蛋♥
The son of a bitch.
黛娜 不要
Dinah, no!
劳蕾尔 劳蕾尔
Laurel. Laurel.
威廉 威廉 往后退 孩子
William. William, back away, son.
你儿子不会想要你这样做
Your son wouldn't want you to do this.
需要为他的死负责的人就在附近
The person responsible for his death is in the vicinity,
我要拉他们一起下地狱
and I intend to drag them to hell with me.
这是我欠儿子的
I owe it to my son.
过来
Come here.
不要害怕
You don't have to be afraid, all right?
我陪在你身边
I'm right here with you.
我非常爱你
And I love you very much.
威廉
William...
我有保护我儿子的责任
I had an obligation to protect my son.
保护好自己的孩子
It's a father's job--
是一个父亲的职责
Protect your child...
但我没做到
But I failed.
我彻底的让他失望了
I failed him utterly.
这么久以来
All this time...
该为他的死负责的人
the man responsible for his death...
是我
was me.
不许动
Don't you move.
难以置信他已准备好要炸掉整座城市
I can't believe he was ready to blow up the whole city.
是的 他失去了他的儿子
Yeah. He lost his boy.
我甚至不敢想象
I don't even want to imag--well.
你的所作所为非常危险
What you did was very dangerous.
我知道 对不起
I know. And I'm sorry.
我永远不会让你出任何事的 威廉
I am never gonna let anything happen to you, William,
永远
Ever.
而且我向你保证
And I am promising you that I will do
我会尽一切努力确保
everything that I can to make sure
自己不会出任何事
nothing happens to me.
你无法做出这样的保证
You can't make that promise.
我能保证 之前保证过
I can make that promise. I just did.
现在也一样
I am right now.
孩子 我已经久经沙场了
Kiddo, I've been doing this a long time.
相信我
So trust me.
好吗
OK?
好
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表