剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
情况很糟
It was really bad.
那就去跟孩子道歉啊
Well, you know, I mean, just apologize to the kid,
今晚就睡沙发
Sleep on the couch for the night, and--
分居有点小题大做了吧
A separation just seems a little extreme.
你知道吗 昆汀 最近发生了太多事
You know, Quentin, with everything that's been happening,
变成这样也是意料之中
It feels like par for the course.
你是指约翰·狄格尔
You talking about John Diggle?
约翰 柯蒂斯 雷内 黛娜
John, Curtis, Rene, Dinah.
你怎么还没离开
Why haven't you quit?
你答应升职加薪啊
Promise of a raise.
你说 你说我变了
Look. You said-- you said I've changed.
我很感激你的话
I--I appreciated what you said.
为什么我身边留不住人
Why does everyone keep leaving me?
改变不就是这样吗
That's the thing about change, right?
你想做正确的事情
You hope you're doing the right thing
做更好的自己
by becoming a better person,
但你也在变成另外一个人
but you're also becoming a different person.
有些人 比如约翰
Some people, they just-- I guess like John,
他们没办法接受
they just react badly.
-这是其中一种可能性 -其他可能呢
- That's one possibility. - What's the other?
我根本就没有变
That I haven't really changed at all.
我才不信这套
Come on. I don't buy that.
你跟我提到约翰和柯蒂斯
What you've told me about John and Curtis,
那些人 他们自己也有问题呀
all those guys, they got their own issues, all right?
他们只是把责任都推给你
They're just putting them on you.
那费莉希蒂呢
And Felicity?
费莉希蒂很爱你
Felicity loves you, man.
你跟她和威廉的这事会过去的
That thing with her and William, it's gonna blow over.
不要太担心
Don't worry about that.
我建议
My advice--
你得专心应对眼前的事情
You just got to focus on what's right in front of us now, ok?
我会去联♥系♥莎曼达·沃森
I'm gonna reach out to Samanda Watson.
也许她能帮我们
Maybe she can help cover us on this.
昆汀 她想我进监狱
Quentin, the woman wants me in prison.
但她也想伸张正义 不是吗
But she also wants justice, right?
在我看来 把祸害城市的黑帮老大拉下台
Taking down a crime boss who's overrun a city
就是伸张正义
seems to fit the bill in my eyes.
好吧 给她电♥话♥
Yeah, call her.
听着 市议会一小时后就开会了
Now listen. That council meeting's in an hour.
我得专心 不能多想其他事情
I got to focus. I got to--I got to push his stuff out of my head.
但我会 我会到场
But I'll--I'll-- I'll be there.
那市政厅见
See you back at city hall.
奥利弗 好久不见
Hello, Oliver. Long time.
不 你不是自杀了吗
No. You-- you killed yourself.
不过你一直没有帮我收尸
Funny thing. You never did go back for my body.
估计是太忙了 对吧
Guess you were somewhat preoccupied, right?
你也是心够大的
Still, seems a little careless.
怎么了
Come on, man!
你不是见过有人死透了还能复活的吗
You've seen people come back from what seemed like certain death.
我记得
As I recall...
你曾被捅了一刀
You once were stabbed
然后摔落山崖
and fell off of a mountain,
但你还活着
yet here you are!
杀了我
Do it!
我上次没杀掉你
I didn't last time.
我杀了你儿子的母亲
And then I killed the mother of your son.
这次我不是闹着玩的
I'm not playing games this time.
这次我是冲你
This time, I'm coming for you
费利西蒂和威廉来的
and Felicity and William,
冲着所有你曾经亲近的人来的
anyone and everyone who's ever been close to you...
你只有一种办法
And there's only one way
能阻止我
that you can stop me.
那样不是更好吗
Oh, now wasn't that better?
你可能开始觉得有可能
You know, you might just have to start considering
压根杀不死我了 奥利弗
the possibility that I'm just not killable, Oliver.
不 阿德里安 你死了
No, Adrian. You're dead.
还在炼狱
Still on Lian Yu.
我产生幻觉了
I'm hallucinating.
我知道你会杀我 或者想杀我
I knew you'd kill me or try to.
我总是能看透
I always was the one person who saw you
你是杀人犯的真面目
for the murderer you are.
你做什么呢
What are you doing?
你在验血
You're running a blood test.
你觉得自己被下药了
You think you've been dosed with something.
还有其它解释
You know, there is another explanation,
一个我认为更有可能的解释
a more likely one in my considered opinion.
你终于疯了
You're finally going crazy.
这完全可以理解 奥利
It's completely understandable, Ollie.
你失去了一切
You've lost everything.
即使是那些我没法从你身边夺走的人
Even the people I couldn't manage to take from you.
我真喜欢这个里卡多·迪亚兹
I really like this Ricardo Diaz.
要是他不存在 我得自己把他编出来
If he didn't exist, I'd have to think him up myself.
他完全看准了这一切
He's going about all of this exactly right.
不要伤害你爱的那些人
Don't--don't hurt the people that you love.
让他们抛弃你
Just get them all to abandon you.
这简直是世界上最容易的事了
It's actually the easiest thing in the world.
我告诉过你 奥利 告诉过你 兄弟
I told you this, Ollie. I told you this, man.
你触碰的一切都会灭亡
Everything you touch dies.
你现在经历的这一切
What you're going through right now--
失去你的团队 你的妻子 弹劾
losing your team, your wife, the impeachment--
一切都正如我说的那样发生了
all of it is happening just like I told you it would,
不管验血结果怎样
and nothing in that blood test
都改变不了这个
is gonna change that.
迷魂
Vertigo?
吸收是通过我的...
Absorbed it through my--
库伦斯
Kullens.
你的朋友
Friend of yours?
显然不是
Apparently not.
别跟昆汀谈话
Don't-- don't go talk to Quentin.
你目前的精神状态不适合和他谈话
You are not in the state of mind to be talking to him right now.
他可能会把你抓起来
He might have you committed,
那多丢人啊
which would be a shame
因为据我所知他是唯一一个
since by my count he's the only person
还站在你这边的人
still left in your corner.
好吧 费利西蒂 威廉和我不会有问题
Ok. Felicity, William, and I will be fine.
我就是需要和他们谈谈
I just need to talk to them.
也许吧 但其他人呢
Maybe, but what about the rest?
你认识最久的朋友离开了
It's tough to say you're in a good place
留你一人孤立无援 这情况不能说好吧
when your oldest friend leaves you high and dry.
约翰做了他的选择
John made his choice.
内心深处 你知道他是对的
Deep down, you know he's right.
没错 你变了
You've changed. Sure.
也许你成了更好的奥利弗·奎恩
Maybe you are a, uh-- a better Oliver Queen,
更幸福的奥利弗·奎恩
a happier Oliver Queen...
但也肯定让你成了更差的英雄
but it has sure made you a worse hero.
你有妻儿 你是市长
You have a wife, a son, you're the mayor,
你也许拼尽了全力
all of which, yes, may be going away,
但仍然 很有可能
but still, it's a fair assumption.
你力不从心了 兄弟
You're stretched too thin, buddy.
也许你做奥利弗·奎恩做得太好
Maybe you've gotten so good at being Oliver Queen
以至于绿箭侠的使命被牺牲了
that the Green Arrow's mission is suffering.
你可能更快乐了 但你爱的人们
You may be happier, but the people that you love,
他们没有
they're not.
迷魂有什么作用
Hey. What's vertigo do?
它让你看到你最深的恐惧
Does it show you your worst fear?
你不是我最深的恐惧 阿德里安
You're not my worst fear, Adrian.
你根本不是
You're nowhere close.
我知道 你最深的恐惧是你自己
Oh. I know. Your worst fear is yourself.
你最可怕的敌人是你自己
Your worst enemy is yourself.
像我这样的人 里卡多·迪亚兹
Guys like me, Ricardo Diaz,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表