剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
联盟是在1013年成立的
1013 was the year that the League was founded.
也是马尔科姆的生日
And Malcolm's birthday.
坐
Ok. Sit.
输入10...13
Try 10....13....
23...36...59
23...36...59.
95.
我数学一向不错
I was always good at math.
没错
That's right.
上面写了什么
What does it say?
-什么都没有 -什...
- Nothing. - Noth...
为什么要烧掉它
Why are you burning it?
她是在加热
She's heating it.
联盟通常会用隐形墨水
The League writes in hidden text
遇火才会显现
that can only be revealed through flame.
-你不记得了吗 -我不想记得
- You don't remember? - I don't want to.
我也不知道他怎么了
I don't know what's going on with him,
你们继续
but just keep working on it.
为什么加热也没用
Why isn't the flame working?
有两种可能
There's two possibilities for that.
可能马尔科姆用了另一种墨水...
Either Malcolm was using a different type of invisible ink...
或者呢
Or?
或者就是什么都没有
Or there's nothing on this,
我们只是在浪费时间
and we are wasting our time.
这是什么
What's this?
既然老方法不管用了
I thought since old school wasn't working,
我就试试新的
I'd try some new school.
这是个三维立体重塑扫描仪
This scanner can make a 3D voxel-based re-creation.
我二十五岁之前都没用过电脑
I didn't start using a computer until I was 25.
那就说得通了
That explains a lot.
如果我做出一个数字模型
If I can duplicate the map digitally,
或许就能从中找到些隐藏的线索
there might be some hidden markers on there that we can trace.
-听起来很复杂 -没错 相当复杂
- Sounds complicated. - It is. Very.
所以最好是不要让我分心
So it would be really great to not be distracted, you know?
好的 我会待在这里
Very true. I'll stay here to make sure
保证你不被打扰...
you remain uninterrupted...
妹妹
Sister wife.
好吧
Ok.
看来有人不高兴了
Ok. So somebody's grumpy.
抱歉 我尽力支持了
I'm sorry. I'm trying to be supportive.
但是呢
But?
但是我不明白
But I don't understand why you think
为什么你要负这个责任
that this is your responsibility.
他为我而死
He died for me, ok,
虽然我也搞不懂
and I don't know what it is,
但是自从我知道了这一点
but ever since I found out about this,
我就...
I just...
我就不能逃避了
I feel like I can't run away from it yet.
这就是我们的不同之处
Well, you see, that's where we're different.
你觉得我们是在逃避
You see this as us running away from something,
但我认为我们是在努力
but I see this as us running towards something,
去追求更好的
something way better.
我只是觉得
You know I just don't know. I just feel like
最近你一直在找各种理由
recently you've just been finding any excuse you can
留在这里
for us to stay here.
和以往谈恋爱时不同
Unlike all my boyfriends in the past,
我特别喜欢
I do find it kind of cute
你不安的样子
when you're being insecure.
我不想再失去你了 西娅
I just don't want to lose you again, Thea.
我的未来不是那张地图
That map is not my future.
而是你
You are.
真喜欢老式的线索板
I love a good old murder board.
没错 像艾伦·帕库拉的电影一样
Yeah. Feeling very Alan J. Pakula.
有时我忘记了你不是费利西蒂
Sometimes, I forget you're not Felicity.
你应该已经注意到了
Now, look, I know this has probably already occurred to you,
希尔只是从你手里拿走了证据
but all Hill did was take the evidence from your hands.
不足以作为证据
That's not necessarily proof.
更别说她的名字就没出现过...
Not to mention her name didn't pop up at all when...
她有问题
She's dirty.
这是疑问句还是陈述句
Are you asking me or telling me?
你说呢 如果这些就是迪亚兹的毒品...
You tell me. If these drugs are the same kind Diaz pushes...
而希尔又从你手上抢走了
And Hill took it off your hands,
那就很明显了
that would be pretty damning.
这样就说得通了
And the fact that so much of the department is so crooked
上梁不正下梁歪
would make a lot more sense if it was rotten from the top down.
-所以这是迪亚兹的毒品吗 -还不知道
- So are they Diaz's drugs? - I don't know yet.
或许我们该试试
Maybe we should just try it.
或者看分♥析♥报告
Or we can read the analysis.
什么
What?
这是迷魂
It's Vertigo.
迷魂
Vertigo?
我在中城时听说过
I heard of this back in Central City.
是致幻药 对吧
It's a hallucinogenic, right?
没错 不过可以确定
Yeah, but, I mean, the good thing is
这不是迪亚兹的毒品
that this isn't Diaz's drug of choice.
-所以希尔没问题 -应该是
- So Hill is clean. - Looks like.
你看起来有点失望
You actually look disappointed.
因为这意味着我们又回到原点了
Well, just because it means we are back to square one.
是啊
Yeah.
你准备把那东西带走吗
Think you might take that thing with you?
绝不
100% no.
你还好吗
You OK?
怎么会不好
And why wouldn't I be?
罗伊以为我要丢下他
I mean, Roy only thinks I'm gonna leave him,
一群我亡父手下的刺客
and a bunch of crazy assassins my dead dad organized
要来杀掉我 我的生活简直
are trying to kill me, so my life is just...
棒极了
great.
西娅 你不必这样做
You know, Thea, you don't have to do this.
你不用把事情都交给妮莎处理
You don't have to leave everything to Nyssa.
费利西蒂 约翰和我
Myself and John and Felicity,
我们会阻止雅典娜的
we will stop Athena.
你可以离开 你能和罗伊
You can go. You can-- you can live
从此过上幸福的生活
your happily ever after with Roy.
这么说我还以为你会过上幸福生活呢
Here I thought you were supposed to go live yours.
费利西蒂 她告诉我你之前不当绿箭侠了
Felicity--she told me you stopped being the Green Arrow.
是啊 本来是这么打算的
Yeah. That was the plan.
但世事无常
Life interfered.
-约翰受伤了 -是的
- John got hurt. - He did.
可他现在痊愈了
He's not hurt anymore.
我担心他一个人对付迪亚兹
I worry that he would be in over his head
会很吃力
going up against Diaz alone.
我觉得没有什么能难倒约翰
I don't think anything's over John's head.
也许你说得对
You might be right.
我也不知道 我...
I don't know. I--I--
我放弃
I gave it up
是因为我想成为一个好父亲
because I wanted to be a better father,
但威廉心里接受了我就是绿箭侠
but William accepts the idea that I'm the Green Arrow,
并且我也不想放弃
plus I don't want to give it up.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
我知道
I do.
因为当绿箭侠
Because being the Green Arrow's
让你感觉自己是完整的
what makes you feel complete.
因为某些原因 当你...
For some reason, when you--
当你戴上兜帽时 这会使你
you put that hood on, it enables you to become
进入自己最佳的状态
the best version of yourself.
我们应该谈谈你的事的
We're supposed to be talking about you.
也许吧 我也不知道
Maybe we are. Heh. I don't know.
也许这就是为什么我不能
Maybe that's the reason why I can't seem
放弃这种生活
to give this life up.
我不知道
I...I don't know.
也许我也希望能想办法
Maybe I'm hoping that somehow
追求到同样的结果
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表