剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Oliver, the best partnerships are built on forgiveness, man.
没有人比你我更清楚了
No one knows that more than you and me.
我在我儿子面前被捕
I got arrested in front of my son,
带着手铐被拖走
got dragged away in handcuffs
这一切全拜雷内所赐
because of something that Rene did.
我不知道怎么原谅
I don't know how to forgive it.
我试过了 约翰 更重要的是
I tried. John, more importantly,
凯登·詹姆斯要做什么
what's Cayden James up to?
我们不知道
We don't know.
他知道我们的身份有一段时间了
He has known our identities for months.
他没有说出去 为什么
He hasn't outed us. Why?
这件事始于你 我 还有费利西蒂
This started with you, with me, and with Felicity.
不管有什么事 我们都能解决
Whatever comes our way, we can handle it.
我相信这一点
I believe that.
你在吃剩的羊角甜甜圈吗
Are you actually eating the old cronut?
闭嘴 你剩的是我的美味
Shut up. Your old is my delicious.
-佐伊怎么样 -我不知道 我只想...
- How's Zoe? - I don't know. I just...
让她觉得一切都回到正轨
need her to feel like everything's going back to normal.
希望是 如果你
I hope it is. It'd help
可以删除地检的资料会有所帮助
if you could delete whatever the D.A.'s got.
我们刚发现凯登·詹姆斯监听地堡
We just found out that Cayden James had the bunker bugged
好几个月了
for a couple of months,
也许我们应该消停一下
so maybe we should just take a little break
不要大声讲犯法的事
on saying incriminating things like that out loud!
好吧 抱歉
All right, all right. I'm sorry.
我只是有点焦虑
I'm just anxious is all.
我懂 但不幸的是
I know, but, unfortunatly,
他们把这些文件都备份了
they have a backup of all these files,
更糟的是 记录显示
and even worse, the records
他们还有打印件
are saying that they have hard copies.
-见鬼 -是啊
- Damn. - Yeah, I know,
但是我进入了系统
but I'm inside the system.
我正要找...
I'm just trying to find--whoa!
-怎么了 -我想我有发现
- Whoa what? - I think I just found something.
这里记录了沃森是怎么发现你是野狗的
Yeah. There's a record on how Watson found out you were wild dog.
-有条录音 -你和我想的一样吗
- There's an audio recording. - You thinking what I'm thinking?
取决于你是否认为凯登·詹姆斯
Well, that depends on if you're thinking that Cayden James leaked
泄露了一条你在地堡的音频给联调局
an audio file of you from the bunker to the FBI.
你是这么想的吗 你是这么想的
Is that what you're thinking? That's what you're thinking, right?
-好 -很好 我们想的一样
- Yeah. - Good. We're on the same page.
你不会敲门吗
Don't you knock?
你不会锁门吗
Don't you lock your doors?
你看起来像刚打了一架
You look like you were just in a fight.
-你真的刚打了一架 -和谁
- You were just in a fight. - With who?
文斯 我找他对质
Vince. I confronted him.
-他打了我然后跑了 -抱歉 黛娜
- He did this and ran. - I'm so sorry, Dinah.
一开始相信他是我的错
It was my fault for believing in him in the first damn place
找他对质 暴露了我们知道
and for confronting him, exposing the fact that
他和凯登·詹姆斯的事实
we know about him and Cayden James.
也是我的错 抱歉
That's my fault, too. Sorry.
我和柯蒂斯正在谈论詹姆斯
Curtis and I were just talking about James
地堡被暴露了
and the bunker being compromised.
这也许就是雷内暴露的原因
Yeah, and how that might have led to Rene being compromised.
你觉得凯登帮助了莎曼达·沃森的案子
You think Cayden provided Samanda Watson with her case?
-只是猜测 -但可能性很大
- That's the theory. - A good one, though.
但如果凯登有我们所有人的
Yeah, but if Cayden had audio and video
视频音频 尤其是奥利弗
on all of us, especially Oliver,
为什么他只曝光雷内
why would he just tee up, Rene?
也许他选了最帅气迷人的那个
It figures he'd go after the most handsome and charming.
也许当奥利弗拿下凯登·詹姆斯
Well, maybe when Oliver finally takes down Cayden James,
我们就能明白他计划的所有细节了
we'll figure out all the details of his master plan.
为什么假设我们要等奥利弗
Why assume we're gonna wait for Oliver?
我们在这里做什么 我们就干坐着
What are we gonna do here? We're gonna sit around
等着看大结局吗
and wait to see how this all plays out?
你是说希望它能有结局吧
Hope it plays out, you mean?
你们是认真的吗
Are you guys serious about this,
解决凯登·詹姆斯和他的超级战队
about taking on Cayden James and his superposse?
我让文斯逃了一次 我不会再犯这个错误
I let Vince walk once. I'm not gonna make that mistake again.
而且我欠那兔崽子一次严厉的报复
And I owe that son of a bitch some serious payback.
如果我没理解错
If I'm reading the room correctly,
我们要组自己的队伍 是吗
we're gonna form our own team, right?
是的
Right.
是的
Right.
-发生了什么 -信♥号♥♥声
- What's going on? - Signal chatter
来自波提纳尔的电脑
from the Bertinellis' laptop.
他们带了红狮
They're bringing in the Red Lions.
红狮 车♥臣♥敢死亡小队
Ah. The Red Lions. Chechnyan death squad.
波提纳尔不会不流血就放弃港口
Bertinelli's not gonna let the port go without a fight.
我想凯登·詹姆斯的敌人就是
Well, I'm thinking the enemy of Cayden James is
我最喜欢的死亡小队
my favorite death squad.
去年红狮解放了基兹利亚尔的一个镇
The Red Lions liberated a town in Kizlyar last year.
让它成了荒芜之地
turned it into a wasteland.
我们不能让詹姆斯的团伙迎战这些人
We can't let James' group go up against these guys.
附带伤害会毁了港口
The collateral damage will destroy the port.
波提纳尔和红狮的据点在哪
Where are Bertinelli and the Red Lions holed up?
第五大道和布洛克顿的仓库里
Storage facility on Fifth and Brockton.
我们不需要波提纳尔同意就能拿下港口
We can take the port without Bertinelli's say,
但是城里有许多玩家
but there are a lot of players in this city.
我认为你应该为你以后的掌权
I think you should set a precedent
开个先例
for when you're in charge.
我已经掌权了 兰斯小姐
I'm already in charge, Ms. Lance.
更有理由用他的尸体传递信息
Even more reason to use his corpse as a message.
我同意
I concur.
波提纳尔先生有他的军队
Mr. Bertinelli has his army.
他应该见见我们的
He should meet ours.
-觉得波提纳尔会出现吗 -他最好出现
- Think Bertinelli's gonna show? - He better.
他会的
He will.
我们快办事吧
Well, let's get this over with.
如果锁眼卫星图像靠谱的话
If keyhole satellite imagery is anything to go off of,
看样子凯登·詹姆斯上钩了
it looks like Cayden James took the bait.
有趣 你们看起来不像
Funny thing! You guys don't look like
车♥臣♥的死亡小队
a Chechnyan death squad.
看到卡多·迪亚兹了
We have Ricardo Diaz in the house,
但凯登·詹姆斯还没出现
but no Cayden James.
可以接受
I'll take it.
不妙 我们有个大♥麻♥烦了
Oh, no. We have a very large problem.
奥利弗 快走
Oliver, get out of there!
派出装甲部队
Send in the cavalry.
这个跟《光环》游戏比怎么样
So how does this compare to HALO?
爽太多了
So...much...better.
投降吧 奥利弗
Stand down, Oliver.
我们人数比你多多了
You are vastly outnumbered.
该死
Damn it!
赶紧离开这怪胎秀
Let's get the hell out of this freak show.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
不要提前离场
Don't leave early.
好戏总是在后头
The best parts are always at the end.
我很失望 波提纳尔先生
I'm disappointed, Mr. Bertinelli.
但我并非不讲道理之人
I truly am but not unreasonable.
你和你的手下只有两种可能下场
This can go one of two ways for you and your men.
但选择权在你
The choice is yours.
原谅我 孩子
Forgive me, kid.
-波提纳尔先生 -行了 放松好吗
- Mr. Bertinelli-- - Fine. Relax, all right?
这破港口送给你了
Just take the-- take the freaking port.
真是谢谢了
Oh, thank you.
虽然你今晚选择背叛我
Although you elected to betray me this evening,
但最后还是做了正确的选择
you ultimately made the right choice,
所以我不会杀了你女儿
which is why I won't have your daughter killed.
我希望你们能最有效地利用这具尸体
I expect you can find the most effective use for this corpse to--
怎么说的来着 用来传递信息
How did you put it-- send a message.
回到清除窃听器的打击犯罪基地
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表