剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Thank you. Really, thank you.
外面有那么多记者
So many reporters outside.
是的 我知道 我很抱歉 你好吗
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. You ok?
我一直以为能发生在爸爸身上最糟糕的事
I always thought the worst thing that could happen to dad
是受伤
Is he'd get hurt.
我知道
I know.
好了 他以前也经历过类似的事
Ok. He's been through something like this before.
我是说和这次不一样 但有些事
I mean, not exactly like this, but something and...
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be ok.
全体起立 案卷号♥11194173
All rise. Docket number 11-19-41-73,
奥利弗·乔纳斯·奎恩公诉案
"The People vs. Oliver Jonas Queen."
诉讼双方都准备好了吗
Status of the parties?
准备好了
Ready for trial.
准备好了
Ready for trial.
那就开庭吧
Then let's begin.
奥利弗·奎恩是一名英雄 毋庸置疑
Oliver Queen is a hero. He is.
他已经拯救过这座城市太多次
He's saved this city
没有人能记得清到底有多少次
more times ?than anybody can count,
但是他一直不以真面目行事
but he's done it all from behind a mask
这样他才能够将法律玩弄于股掌之中
so that he could take the law into his own hands.
事实上 他杀的人并不比他救过的命少
In fact, he's taken as many lives as he's saved.
是的 奥利弗·奎恩是一位英雄
So, yes, Oliver Queen is a hero,
但那并不能掩盖他同时也是一个罪犯的事实
but that doesn't mean he's not also a criminal.
三周前
3 weeks ago,
奥利弗·奎恩还是这座城市的市长
Oliver Queen was mayor of this city.
这段时间里 他经历了被起诉
In that time, he has gone from being under indictment
被弹劾 再到今天的庭审
to impeachment to being on trial.
怎么会这样 所有厄运怎么都落到了他身上
How? How could everything go wrong so quickly for him?
直觉告诉我 其实你们都知道答案
I think intuitively you know the answer.
因为腐♥败♥ 腐♥败♥犹如癌症侵袭了这座城市
Corruption. It runs through this city like a cancer,
侵蚀了一些官员 而让另一些身败名裂
compromising some city officials while discrediting others,
就像 就像被告人那样
like...like the defendant.
即使是他被指控的反治安维护者法
Even the anti-vigilante law that he's being charged under is
也是那些腐♥败♥的男男女♥女♥的杰作
the work of the corrupt men and women
他们将我们的城市玩弄于股掌之中
who are holding our city in their grip.
这也许听起来像一个阴谋论
This may sound like a conspiracy theory,
但等到这次庭审结束的时候
but at the conclusion of this trial,
我会请你们想一想最可能的解释是什么
I'm going to ask you what is most likely,
到底是我们的市政♥府♥被控制了
that our city's government has been compromised
还是我们选举了一位超级英雄做我们的市长
or that we elected a superhero as our mayor?
范·欧文女士 请上你的第一位证人
Ms. van Owen, please call your first witness.
检方要求传唤约翰·狄格尔
The People call John Diggle.
他去哪了
Where is he?
A bench warrant will issue for Mr. Diggle.
If he's not made to appear within one hour,
他将被指控藐视法庭
He'll be held in contempt of this court.
你的下一个证人准备好了吗
Is your next witness ready?
是的 法官大人
Yes, your honor.
请说明你的名字和职业
Please state your name and occupation
用于备案
for the record.
伊丽萨·施瓦茨医生
Dr. Elisa Schwartz.
我是星城总院的
I'm an attending physician
一名主治医师
at Starling General Hospital.
谢谢你 施瓦茨医生
Thank you, Dr. Schwartz.
你曾经给被告人治过病吗
And you've had an occasion to treat the defendant?
-是的 -有多处可疑伤 对吗
- Yes. - For various suspicious injuries. Is that correct?
基于医患保密协议
I can't say without violating
我不能回答这个问题
Doctor-Patient Confidentiality.
我明白了
I understand.
那让我来换一个问题
Then let me direct your attention, please,
请你回忆一下奎恩先生并非病患的那个事故
to an incident when Mr. Queen was not a patient.
在2016年4月6日的晚上
On the night of April 6, 2016,
绿箭侠送黑金丝雀前来就医
the Green Arrow brought in the Black Canary.
根据你的治疗记录
And according to your records,
她是被人刺伤的
she had been stabbed.
反对 请对方律师明确提出问题
Objection. Is there a question in our future?
好的 那个晚上 你近距离接触了绿箭侠
Yes. That night, you were close enough
近到足以确认他的真实身份
to the Green Arrow to determine his identity.
所以我的问题就是 那晚你看到了谁的脸
So my question is, whose face did you see that night?
我当时专注于救治兰斯女士的性命
I was focused on saving Ms. Lance's life.
完全没有去关心
I wasn't the least bit concerned
绿箭侠到底是谁这个问题
with who the Green Arrow was.
不管专注与否 你当时看到面具下的脸是谁
Concern or not, whose face did you see underneath that mask?
还不算太糟 奥利弗可能不会有事
Well, it's not bad. Oliver might just pull this one off.
你想打赌吗
You want to put money on that?
迪亚兹想把奥利弗送进监狱
Diaz wants Oliver in prison.
他应该想杀掉他
You think he'd want to kill him.
至少有这个心思
I mean, at least try.
怎么 这样绿箭侠就能成为烈士了吗
What, so the Green Arrow can become a martyr?
迪亚兹可比这聪明多了
Diaz is smarter than that.
里卡多·迪亚兹 过来
我必须走了
I have to go.
迪亚兹要拽你回去
Diaz yank your leash?
差不多
Something like that.
其实 你没有必要走
You know, you don't have to go.
反抗他的第一步就是要
The first step to standing up to him
反抗他
is to stand up to him.
这怎么听起来像是
Sounds like the first step
求死的第一步呢
to getting myself killed.
说句心里话 除了你们的脸长得一样之外
Not for nothing, but apart from your face,
你和我的劳蕾尔确实有一个
there is one thing you've got in common
共同点
with my Laurel.
那是什么
And what's that?
你们俩都不会让任何人
Neither of you would let somebody else tell you
操纵你们的行为或接受任何威胁
what to do or have you running scared.
你觉得你的劳蕾尔会反抗迪亚兹吗
You think your Laurel would stand up to Diaz?
我知道她会的
I know it.
好吧 要是她能够放聪明点
Well, maybe if she were a little smarter,
那她就不会被人杀死了
she wouldn't have gotten herself killed.
已经一个小时了
It's been one hour.
狄格尔先生还没有出现
Mr. Diggle having not yet appeared,
因此他将被指控藐视法庭罪
he is hereby in contempt of this court.
很抱歉我迟到了 法官大人
I'm sorry I'm late, your honor.
我需要出城办些事情
I had some business to take care of out of town.
奥利弗·奎恩不是绿箭侠
Oliver Queen is not the Green Arrow.
这就是我最清楚明白的回答
I can't make it any plainer than that.
你怎么会那么确定呢
How can you be so sure?
2012-2016年间我是他的私人保镖
From 2012-16, I was his personal bodyguard.
如果他背着弓箭到处跑的话
If he was running around with a bow and arrow,
我很难注意不到吧
I would've known it.
但你承认知道这件事吗
But would you admit knowing it?
为什么不呢
Why wouldn't I?
因为你当时在帮助和怂恿一名治安维持者
Because you were aiding and abetting a vigilante?
我绝对没有
I absolutely was not.
实际上我当时和奥利弗·奎恩只有很少的交集
In fact, I had very limited interaction with Oliver Queen.
这怎么可能呢
How can that be?
你当时是他市政厅的安全主管
You were head of his security at city hall.
我的职责就是保护他的安全
And my job was to keep him safe.
其中一项就是不让他从屋顶上跳下去
And that included not jumping off of rooftops.
狄格尔先生 你连自身的安全都无法保障
Well, Mr. Diggle, you can't even keep yourself safe.
实际上 在过去四年的时间里
I mean, in the past 4 years,
你曾经被达米恩·达克绑♥架♥
you've been abducted by Damien Darhk,
你自己的孩子也曾被绑♥架♥
your own child was also kidnapped.
你曾遭受严重创伤导致了神经损伤
You were hospitalized for nerve damage caused
并因此住院治疗
by severe trauma.
狄格尔先生 如果你不是
Mr. Diggle, either you travel
一直游走在非常危险的圈子里
in some very dangerous circles,
那你的运气一定是糟糕透顶了
or you have the worst luck ever.
肖恩·索纳斯是谁
Who was Sean Sonus?
反对 与本案无关
Objection. Relevance.
-反对无效 -法官大人
- Overruled. - Your honor?
我说了 反对无效 请回答问题
I said, overruled. Answer the question.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表