剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
这些都是无辜的人
These are innocent people.
那你可以拯救他们
And you can save them...
每晚汇1千万美金到这个账户
By wiring $10 million into that account every night.
7千万美金
$70 million.
不要
D--don't.
我要确保文斯不是白白死去的
I'm going to make sure Vince didn't die for nothing.
我要杀光他们每一个人
I'm going to kill every last one of them...
从劳蕾尔开始
Starting with Laurel.
劳蕾尔
Laurel!
我女儿的意志
There is a piece of my daughter
尚残存于你心中某处
in you somewhere.
而我会不计代价把它发掘出来
And I'm gonna get it out whatever it takes.
谢谢你们为我儿子的正义
Thank you for all you've done
做的一切
to get justice for my boy.
新任警♥察♥队长
The new police captain--
她是我的人
She's on my payroll.
告诉你儿子 我向他问好
Tell your boy I said hello.
锁骨动脉被割断
"Severed subclavian artery.
没有防卫伤
No defensive wounds."
怎么回事
How does this happen?
在押送到关押在铁山监狱的这段时间中发生的
Sometime between transfer and intake at Iron Heights,
一个犯人发现詹姆斯昏迷不醒
An inmate caught James unaware.
看守来的时候 已经太晚了
By the time the guards intervened, it was too late.
动机
Motive.
这个犯人精神失常 还停药了
The inmate was a head case off his meds.
据我们所知 他以为他杀的是他母亲
For all we know, he thought he was killing his mother.
凯登·詹姆斯的意外被杀
Well, the random murder of Cayden James, it--
感觉不那么意外
It doesn't feel very random.
只是时机不好 运气更糟 市长先生
It was bad timing and even worse luck, Mr. Mayor.
就这样
That's all.
好吧
All right.
但凯登·詹姆斯的死我要负责
But Cayden James was my responsibility.
如果需要辞退某人 算在我头上
If a head has to roll for this, make it mine.
在这里 我不这么处理事情
That is not how I run things here.
只是
Just...
继续做好你的工作
Keep doing what you're doing.
一个个说 一个个说
One at a time! One at a time!
谢谢
Thank you.
我理解你们很生气
I understand that you're angry.
我也很生气
I am...I am angry, too,
但我们这样互相吼
But we are not gonna solve any problems
并不能解决问题
by yelling at one another.
我最近听说 凯登·詹姆斯死了
Last I heard, Cayden James is dead,
但你还没追回他盗走的钱
but you still don't have the money he stole.
你是说我们给他的钱
You mean the money he was given.
我们还在处理追回
We are still in the process of recovering
那笔敲诈款的过程中
the money that was extorted from the city.
但我们还需要点时间
We just need a little more time.
我们的财政濒临崩溃
We're on the verge of financial collapse.
近期没有现金流入
Without an influx of cash soon,
我们就要关掉学校 卫生系统
we all have to shut down-- schools, sanitation,
急救服务 所有一切
emergency services, everything.
好 48小时内所需资金会到位
Fine. We will have those funds back in 48 hours.
我保证
You have my word.
我向你们保证
All of you have my word.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Ok, um,
不是说我不欣赏你的自信之类的
Not that I don't love your confidence and everything,
但我们真的有必要做出那种保证吗
But, um, should we really be making promises like that?
我们说话的时候 会计正
The accountant is on his way back
带着凯登·詹姆斯账户的存款
from Corto Maltese with the money that was deposited
从柯尔多马尔蒂斯赶回来
into Cayden James' bank account as we speak.
那你怎么不这么说
You could've just told them that,
这样他们就不会烦你了
got those folks off your back.
钱款回到城市银行账户前
I'm not telling them anything concrete
我不会把事情说死
until that money is back in the city's bank accounts.
我现在更关注在黛娜之前
My bigger concern right now is finding
找到凯登的同伙
Cayden's associates before Dinah does,
因为她已经采取行动了
because she is on the warpath.
是啊
Yeah.
有发现吗
Any luck with that?
约翰在查几条线索
John is working a few leads.
几个小时后我们会知道更多
We should know more in a few hours.
别担心 劳蕾尔不会有事的
Don't worry. They're not gonna let anything happen to Laurel.
好吧
Oh, right.
会计来了
The accountant's here.
让他进来
Send him in.
好 那我就不打扰你们了
All right. I'll take that as my cue.
我得去忙计划了
I got to head over to planning.
请进
Ok. Welcome.
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
他带证据来的
Well, he's carrying evidence.
我只是 确保
I'm just, uh, making sure
证据不会长腿跑掉
it doesn't get up and walk away.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
我没打算今天见你 副队
I wasn't planning on seeing you today, Lieutenant.
我本来也没这个打算
Well, I wasn't planning on it either,
但我们现在遇到问题了
but we've got a problem.
凯登·詹姆斯在科尔多马尔蒂斯的银行账户
Cayden James' Corto Maltese bank account
被取走了
has been withdrawn.
什么意思 被取走了
What do you mean, it's been withdrawn?
就是取空了 全部七千万
It's empty. All 70 million.
在我们到达之前
Somebody took all the funds out
就有人把钱全取走了
before we got access.
知道是谁吗
Do we have any idea who?
不知道 但我有三个猜测
No. But I do have 3 guesses.
我提请查看取款记录
I put in a request for the withdrawal log,
但希望不大
but it's a long shot.
如果我们48小时内拿不到这笔钱
If we don't have those funds in 48 hours,
城市政♥府♥服务就要停止了
this city's government services will shut down.
我明白 但第三世界国家的银行
And I understand, but banks in third world countries,
比如科尔多马尔蒂斯
like Corto Maltese,
透明度太低了
aren't exactly known for their transparency.
很抱歉 市长先生
I'm very sorry, Mr. Mayor.
闻起来不错
Something smells good.
这气味是
Well, that smell is
物理学 数学和化学一起发挥效力的结果
Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry hard at work.
费利西蒂是在教我热力学吧
Felicity's teaching me about Thermodynamics?
没错
That's right.
其实我们只是很想做小饼干
And we just really wanted cookies.
你居然告密
Nark!
你放学后不是都有辅♥导♥课吗 小伙子
Don't you normally have tutoring after school, bud?
老师让我们都回家了
We all got sent home.
卓女士说预算不够
Ms. Cho said it had to do with the budget.
学校可能被关 真的吗
Is it true they might have to close the schools?
我正很努力确保这不会发生
I'm working very hard to make sure that doesn't happen.
其实我有些事得和
There's actually something that I needed
费利西蒂说说
to speak with Felicity about.
那我继续做小饼干
I'll keep working on the cookies.
谢谢
Thank you.
你脸上一副"地狱归来"的表情
Yeah. You definitely have that "Day from hell" look.
怎么了
What's going on?
凯登勒索城市的那笔钱
The money that Cayden extorted from the city,
被人取空了
someone emptied the account.
那个人不是阿纳托利 迪亚兹 就是劳蕾尔
Yeah, that somebody's either Anatoly, Diaz, or Laurel.
或者另一个我们还没交过手的人
Or another player that we haven't seen yet.
我们向银行提请查看取款记录
We requested the withdrawal logs from the bank, but--
那里是柯尔多马尔蒂斯 会花太久
It's Corto Maltese. It's taking too long.
你想让我帮你加速
You want me to help expedite it.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表