剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
奥利弗...
Oliver...
我们还没有...
We're not...
还没有到那一步
We're not there yet.
我们不能逃避现实 好吗
We cannot live in denial, all right?
我们得有个计划
We have to have a plan.
我能接受失去自♥由♥
I can handle losing my freedom.
但我不能接受失去你和威廉姆斯
I cannot handle losing you and William.
我庄严宣誓说出事实
I solemnly affirm to tell the truth,
所有事实
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
兰斯小姐 被告公开告知
Ms. Lance, the defendant here has publicly acknowledged
你就是名为黑金丝雀的治安维持者
that you were the vigilante known as the Black Canary.
奥利弗先生的话是否属实呢
Is it fair to take Mr. Queen at his word?
至少这个是可信的
On that, at least.
而且黑金丝雀
And being that the Black Canary is
是绿箭已知的伙伴
a known associate of the Green Arrow,
说你知道他的真实身份 是否恰当呢
is it fair to say you know his true identity?
我确实知道绿箭是谁
I do. I know who the Green Arrow is.
好姑娘
Good girl.
在审讯过程中
Over the course of this trial,
我们听到雷内·拉米雷斯指认奥利弗·奎恩
We heard Rene Ramirez testify that Oliver Queen
就是绿箭
was the Green Arrow,
但一个自称汤米·梅林的人声称自己是绿箭
but a man calling himself Tommy Merlyn claims that identity.
兰斯小姐 如果可以
Ms. Lance, if you would, please,
请你告诉我们
just help me out here.
谁说的是真话
Who's telling the truth?
我有个主意 老大 帮我吗
I got an idea, hoss. Help me out?
我们走
Let's go.
兰斯小姐
Ms. Lance...
谁是绿箭
Who is the Green Arrow?
汤米·梅林
Tommy Merlyn.
奥利弗·奎恩不是绿箭
Oliver Queen is not the Green Arrow.
作证环节完毕
?Testimony being closed,
大家稍作休息
we'll take a short recess
接着继续结案陈词
and resume for closing arguments.
无可奉告 无可奉告
No comment. No comment!
退后 别骚扰她 拜托
Hey, back up. Give her a break, please.
听我说
Hey, hey. Listen...
你还好吗
Are you ok?
在迪亚兹找到我之前都没事
Until Diaz gets a hold of me, yeah.
我以为你说过你要供出奥利弗
I thought you said you were gonna bury Oliver.
那的确是计划
That was the plan.
什么让你改变了主意
Well, what made you change your mind?
你
You did.
要反抗他的第一步
"The first step to standing up to him
就是反抗他
is to stand up to him."
你不能呆在城里
You can't stay in town.
别担心 多亏了你 现在我知道自己该做什么
Don't worry. Thanks to you, I now know exactly what I have to do.
早前 麦加维法官说依靠你们 陪审团
Earlier, Judge McGarvey said it fell upon you, the jury
来理清被他称为混乱的情况
to sort out what he deemed to be "a mess."
是的 我们有矛盾的证人
True, we have contradicting witnesses.
是的 我们有矛盾的证词
And, yes, we have conflicting testimonies,
但那可不仅仅是场混乱 女士们先生们
But that is not a mess, ladies and gentlemen.
那是标准的合理怀疑
That is the textbook definition of reasonable doubt.
被拘留的15分钟后
15 minutes after being taken into custody,
汤米·梅林被绿箭小队中的成员救出
Tommy Merlyn Was freed by members of the Green Arrow's team.
你们虽然可以因此认为
Now, you might take that as evidence
事实上 他是绿箭侠
that he is, in fact, the Green Arrow,
但我还是想提供
but I would like to offer you
一个更为可信的解释
a much more plausible explanation,
那就是奥利弗·奎恩有人力与资源
And that is Oliver Queen has people and resources
来不惜一切代价保护他的秘密
at his disposal to do whatever it takes to keep his secrets.
不要以为他做不到让
And don't think that doesn't mean
某个从天上掉下来到这个法庭的人
someone falling out of the sky into this courtroom
带着伪装的脸和编造的故事
with a false face and a made-up story.
因为汤米·梅林不过是另一个罗伊·哈珀
Because Tommy Merlyn is just another Roy Harper.
他只不过是另一个情愿进监狱
He's just another man willing to go to prison
来掩盖那个男人犯下罪行的人
to cover up the crimes that that man committed.
不能让他再一次逃脱了
Don't let him get away with it. Not again.
永远不行
Not ever again.
现在什么情况
What happens now?
由陪审团做主
It's up to the jury.
要是迪亚兹也控制住他们了呢
Yeah, but what if Diaz got to them, too?
爸爸
Dad!
威廉 我很爱很爱你
William, I love you very much.
我很爱很爱你们俩
I love both of you very much.
不论发生什么
And whatever happens,
都改变不了我对你们的爱
nothing is gonna change that.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说想让我进监狱的人
I mean that the man who wants me in prison
控制着法官
controls the judge,
我们也觉得他有很大几率
and we think it's a pretty good bet that he has
对陪审团也有着强烈影响
a strong influence over the jury.
这什么意思
What does that mean?
就是说我有可能会进监狱
It means I might be going to prison, ok?
如果真是那样 费利西蒂已经跟我保证
If that happens, Felicity has assured me
她会确保你能成长为我心中
that she is going to make sure you grow into the man
所期望的人
that I know you can be.
我不想你走
I don't want you to go.
我也不想走
I don't want to go either.
好吗 我不
Ok? I don't...
我希望是由我决定 但这不是
I wish it was up to me, but it's not.
你和我一样坚强
You are strong like me,
甚至比我坚强
stronger even.
所以不管发生什么 不管我在哪
So whatever happens and wherever I am...
你要知道我会一直守护在你身边
You need to know that I am always right here with you.
-怎么了 -陪审团回来了
- What is it? - The jury's back.
他们有了判决
They have a verdict.
被告请起立
Will the defendant please rise?
请宣读判决
Please publish the verdict.
在人♥民♥诉奥利弗·奎恩一案中
In the matter of the "People vs. Oliver queen,"
26票都认为
on all 26 counts of the indictment,
被告有罪
we find the defendant guilty.
陪审团成员
Members of the jury,
法庭感谢你们的出席
the court thanks you for your service.
你们可以离开了
You're dismissed.
被告方要求法官
The defense moves
驳回陪审团判决
for judgment not withstanding the verdict.
洛林女士 你该知道
Ms. Loring, as you know,
法官驳回陪审团判决的要求是
the standard for granting a jnov requires a verdict
陪审团无法合理做出判断
that no reasonable jury could arrive at.
我认为现在就是这种情况
I find such a circumstance here.
法官大人
Your honor--
一切所呈证据都互相矛盾
The evidence presented was so conflicting
这产生了合理怀疑
that it created reasonable doubt.
被告方要求的
The defense motion
法官驳回陪审团判决
for a judgment ?not withstanding the verdict
被允许
is granted.
奎恩先生 去见缓刑官
Mr. Queen, see probation.
然后你就可以走了
Then you're free to go.
天哪 这怎么可能
Oh, my god. How is this possible?
我不知道
I don't know.
恭喜你啊 哥们
Congratulations, man.
谢谢
Thank you.
我十分惊喜麦加维法官还良心未泯
I'm surprised Judge McGarvey had it in him, you know?
我真的以为他被迪亚兹收买♥♥了
I totally thought he was in the tank for Diaz.
我的确是
I absolutely am.
迪亚兹先生可不是宽宏大量的那种
And Mr. Diaz isn't the forgiving type.
惊喜
Surprise.
等等 等等 你什么时候
Wait. Wait, wait. When did you...?
在陪审团商议期间
During jury deliberation.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表