剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
it's a long shot, right? Heh!
所以你最好还是把时间花在办公室里吧
So your time's probably better spent here at the office.
但是谢谢你
But-- but thank you.
有事就打电♥话♥给我
OK. Well, call if you need anything.
这个地方我们已经检查过上千遍了
We've already been over this spot a thousand times.
没错 所以我带了新玩具来
Yeah, which is exactly why I brought my new toy.
隆重介绍这款卓越先生的超声波光谱仪
Presenting Mr. Terrific's supersonic spectrograph.
它采用了黑海妖的地球二声波频率
It uses Earth-2 sonic frequencies emitted from Black Siren
并结合了光图象
and combines them with light imaging
能全息复♥制♥那晚事情发生时
to create a holographic replication of her position
她身处的情况
during that night's events.
-那是不是 -劳蕾尔
- Is that... - Laurel.
她在爬动吗
Is she crawling?
不 她被人拖着
No. She was dragged.
看样子她没怎么反抗
Looks like she wasn't putting up much of a fight.
你的子弹肯定打中她了 小黛
Your bullet must've tagged her, D.
很好
Good.
现在我们只要
Now we just have to find her
在其他人犯傻之前找到她
before the others do something stupid.
犯什么傻
Stupid how?
奥利弗当局者迷
Oliver is not seeing clearly on this.
他太想拿回那笔钱了
He's desperate to get that money.
劳蕾尔说什么 他都会相信
He will believe anything Laurel says.
难道我们不是很想拿到那笔钱吗
Shouldn't we also be desperate for that money?
城市陷入了危机
The city's hurting.
我知道 但有更高效的办法
I know, but there are more effective ways
找出她把那笔钱藏在哪里
to find out where she's keeping that money.
感觉你是想拷问她
Sounds like you're talking about torture.
感觉你对她心软了
And it sounds like you want to go soft on her.
柯蒂斯 为文斯讨回公道 找回欠款的
Curtis, the only way to get justice for Vince
唯一办法 一定很复杂
and money for the city is going to be messy.
伙计们 看这里
Hey, guys, look at this.
轮胎印
Tire tracks.
如果是把她拖走的人留下的
If they're from whoever dragged her off,
可能有线索
could be something.
我们去看看他们还有没有留下其他痕迹
Let's make sure they didn't leave anything else behind.
这是我从面馆里打包回来的
I, uh, picked this up at a noodle shop
我女儿们从前很爱那家面馆
my girls used to love.
我从没进过面馆
I've never been to any noodle shop.
不管你来自哪个地球
Well, hot and sour's the best thing for healing
酸辣都是治愈良品
no matter what earth you're from.
我这儿似乎有一张我们仨的照片
And I think I might have a picture here of the 3 of us.
你能别这样了吗
Would you stop?
我已经告诉过你了 我的内心无需改变
I've already told you, there is nothing inside of me to change
也不会改变
or going to change.
你放走了我
You know, you, uh, you let me go
而没有像詹姆斯所希望的那样杀了我
instead of killing me like James wanted.
你杀文森特·索贝尔的时候犹豫了
You hesitated killing Vincent Sobel.
但我还是杀了他
Before doing exactly that.
是啊
Yeah.
你做了很多难以启齿的事
You've done some pretty unspeakable things.
你有停下来问问自己为什么吗
Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why?
你的成长过程基本没有父亲参与
Basically you grew up without a father.
我猜你一辈子都在寻找一个父亲
My guess, you've spent your whole life looking for one.
极速
Zoom,
阿德里安·蔡斯
Adrian Chase,
凯登·詹姆斯
Cayden James.
如今那些人都不在了
All those men are gone now,
包括凯登·詹姆斯 昨天晚上
including Cayden James-- he was killed
他被杀了
last night.
看来我身边有缺了
Well, it looks like I have an opening
一个盛气凌人的父亲角色
for a new domineering father figure.
提交你的申请表吧
Feel free to send in your application.
你不需要其他人
You don't need anybody else
告诉你如何生活
telling you what to do with your life.
真有趣 一个把我关在
Interesting, coming from someone who has me locked up
荒野小木屋的人居然说这话
in a cabin in the middle of nowhere.
你随时都可以走
You're welcome to leave anytime.
但我猜
But my--well, my guess is that
这是很久以来
it's been a long time
你第一次有机会决定自己的人生
since you had a chance to decide what you want your life to be.
所以我会给你一点时间和空间
So I figured I'd give you a little time and space
让你自己做决定
to do just that.
当然了 我有我的期望
Now, I got my hopes, for sure,
但还是要你自己想做出改变才行
but you're the one that has to want to change.
真奇怪
It's weird.
事实上我还挺喜欢酸辣汤的
I actually really like hot and sour soup.
也许我们之间的共同点比我想象中要多
Maybe we have more things in common than I thought.
你多给我讲讲你的劳蕾尔
You should tell me more about your Laurel.
发光氨对于显示血迹还真是有效
Well, the luminol's certainly doing its work on this blood trail.
是啊 这么多血
Yeah. So much blood,
我们不用发光氨也该看见
we shouldn't need the luminol to see it.
有人清理过这个地方
Someone cleaned this place up.
因为劳蕾尔失血过多
Yeah, because Laurel lost too much blood
不可能自己清理
to do it herself.
怎么 所以说是有人帮她逃跑的
What, so someone helped her get away?
不 是有人把她带走了
Nope. Someone took her.
我也不想相信 但事实如此
I don't want to believe it, but I can't.
我们得尽快找到她 以免他们做出不可挽回的事
We need to find her before they do something irreversible.
希望他们还没
If they haven't already.
为什么这个痕迹什么线索也没有
How has this print gotten us nowhere?
也不是什么都没有
We're not nowhere.
我们已经把星城警局罪犯数据库里
We've already ruled out all the known vehicles
所有已知车辆都排除了
in the SCPD criminal database.
这意味着要在
Which just leaves us
上百万辆未知汽车里找
with millions of other unknown vehicles.
也就是什么线索都没有
Otherwise known as nowhere.
雷内说得对 这范围太大了
Rene is right. This lead is exhausted.
怎么回事
What the hell?
她人呢
Where is she?
我们知道你们抓住了黑海妖
We know you have Black Siren.
如果她死了 你们就相当于毁了这座城市
If she dies, you've destroyed the city.
等等 黑海妖不在我们手上
Wait. We do not have Black Siren.
我们会自己查清楚的
We'll figure that out for ourselves.
你什么时候连我们的话也不信了
Since when is our word not enough?
从你试图杀了她开始
Since you tried to kill her.
如果她死了 那笔钱就永远消失了
If she dies, that money is lost forever.
永远消失 就和文森特·索贝尔一样
Lost forever, like Vincent Sobel.
他需要被拯救的时候 绿箭侠在哪里
Where was the Green Arrow when he needed saving?
你的团队走进了全套
Your team walked into a trap.
如果你们和我们一起行动
If you came with us,
文森特可能就不会死
Vincent might still be alive.
你再说一遍他的名字试试看
Don't you dare say his name.
热成像显示这里面只有六个热源
Thermal imaging is only showing our 6 heat signatures inside.
也就是说 如果劳蕾尔在这里...
I mean, if Laurel's here, she's...
她已经凉了
not warm.
你是黑了我们吗
Are you hacking us?
不许黑进来 费利西蒂
Don't hack us, Felicity!
我没有黑你们 我不会黑...
I'm not hacking you. I wouldn't hack--
好吧 技术上而言...我确实黑进来了
Yeah, I'm--technically, I'm hacking you.
这不是初犯了
It wouldn't be your first time.
确实不是
No, it wouldn't.
她之前监视你们所有人
She's tracked all of you before
是因为我们需要搞清楚
because we needed to know
你们中是否有人辜负了我们的信任
if one of you broke our trust.
事实证明是有的
One of you did.
你已经因此惩罚过雷内了
You have already punished Rene for that mistake.
他长得不像劳蕾尔·兰斯
You know, it's just too bad
这真是太不幸了 奥利弗
he doesn't look like Laurel Lance, Oliver,
因为如果他长得像 就算他杀了人
because if he did, you would probably forgive him
你也会原谅他
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表