剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
却打扮得像个美国小甜心
rendered weak by saccharine Americana?
幸好我的救生舱坠落在祖国境内
My pod was blessed to crash in the fatherland.
那就回去
Then go back there.
这不是你们的地球 离开这
This is not your earth. Leave.
我不听命于你们这群人
I don't answer to the likes of you.
我只效忠于祖国
My allegiance is to the fatherland
和我的妻子
and to my wife.
他的妻子 恶心
His wife? Gross!
无意冒犯
No offense.
最后机会 回家去吧
Last chance. Go home.
别回来
And stay there.
你们所有人
All of you.
你觉得会有何用
And what do you think that's going to do?
子弹会从我身上弹回去
Bullets bounce off of me.
这枚箭不会
This arrow won't.
那是氪星石箭头吗
Is that a kryptonite arrow?
你怎么会有氪星石箭头
Why do you have a kryptonite arrow?
以防出现邪恶版的你
In case an evil you ever showed up.
把棱镜带走
Get the prism out of here!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我被惹毛了
I'm pissed.
用那个发泄吧
Well, take it out on that.
要倒了
It's gonna fall.
好 带我过去
All right. Get me over there.
把工人带到安全地带
Get the workers to safety!
我们得稳住建筑物
We need to stabilize the building.
工地安全了
The site's cleared.
-也稳住了 -很好
- And stabilized. - Nice work.
先别急着庆祝
Let's not celebrate just yet.
我们给了那些二重身逃跑的途径
We gave those doppelgangers the window they needed to escape.
逃离什么
Escape with what?
代敦光学系统称之为棱镜
Dayton optical systems calls it the prism.
他们到底要亚光发电机干什么
What on earth do they need a sub-light generator for?
本质上就是个利用
It's basically a spectral emitter that...
量子纠缠的光谱发射器
uses quantum entanglement.
还可以用来
You could also use it to create
制♥造♥稳定的聚变反应
a stable fusion reaction.
好 那是什么意思
Ok, which all means what?
别啊 各位 我真想知道
No. Guys, really, I would like to know
你们在说什么
what you're talking about.
你来解释
You got this.
他们偷走的设备本质上可以转换成
Well, basically, the device they stole can be converted
一枚中子弹
to a neutron bomb.
我不想知道了
I take it back.
我们最起码得抓住
The bottom line is that we have to catch
那些平行世界的盲目追随者
these parallel-earth goose-steppers.
这个或许有用
This might help.
-这是氪星石箭头吗 -对
- Is that a kryptonite arrow? - Yup.
虽然不必问这个问题
I know I shouldn't have to ask this question,
但我还是得问
but I have to ask this question.
奥利弗朝卡拉射箭了 是吗
Oliver didn't shoot Kara, did he?
算是吧 另一位弓箭手和会飞的女人
Sort of. The other archer and flying woman
就是地球X上的奥利弗和卡拉
are Oliver and Kara of Earth-X.
你们说地球X很可怕时
When you said that Earth-X was horrible,
可能太含蓄了
you might have undersold it.
等等 怎么会有另一个卡拉
Wait a minute. How--how could there be another Kara?
其实有53个卡拉
?Well, there are 53 Karas,
就像有53个氪星
just like there's 53 Kryptons
以及53个地球
and 53 Earths.
我们地球上的斯旺
And the Thawne from our Earth
在同他们合作
is working with them.
他是个蠢货
He's an idiot.
如果那枚箭头上有"假超女"的血 我们
Ok, if that arrow has not-so-supergirl's blood on it, we c--
我们可以用量子分♥析♥进行追踪
We could track it using quantum analysis.
可以
We could.
各位 我或许有更快的办法
Hey, guys, I think I might have a quicker way.
这些红细胞上全是
These red blood cells are suffused
短波辐射的痕迹
with shortwave radiation.
-太阳辐射 -对 辐射量很高
- Solar radiation? ?- Yeah, incredibly high amounts.
我从没见过这么高
Like nothing I've ever seen.
可以追踪吗
Can you track it?
我曾经仅凭一点面霜就抓住了某个
Well, I once caught a deranged serial killer
疯狂的连环杀手 所以
off his face cream, so...
没开玩笑
No joke.
那赶紧开始吧
Let's just do it and fast.
好 能用了吗
Ok. Will it work?
稍微调整一下 再有个
It will with a few adjustments
重要的电源 就能用了
and a significant power source.
此刻我的丈夫已经在处理了
My husband's on his way to handle that as we speak.
你的丈夫得做出选择
Your husband has a choice to make.
选我还是德意志帝国
Me or the Reich?
没错
That's right.
因为我们有两个目的
Because we have 2 goals,
而我担心要是不能二者兼得
and my worry is if we can't accomplish them both,
他就会选你
he's gonna choose you
从而放弃征服另一个地球
over a second earth flying under our banner.
奥利弗不会不顾我们的任务
Oliver will not abandon our mission.
我之前遇到过
I've seen this before.
1945年时
In 1945,
希♥特♥勒♥和他的手下一样目光短浅
Hitler and his men were equally shortsighted.
希♥特♥勒♥是一时兴起
Hitler was driven by passion
为满足幼稚的需求
and childish need.
奥利弗比希♥特♥勒♥强十倍
Oliver is 10 times the man Hitler ever was.
等他被对你的爱蒙蔽时就不是了
Not when he's blinded by his love for you.
等奥利弗
If it comes to Oliver
要在我和德意志帝国间做选择时
choosing between me and the Reich,
我会确保他选择我们的祖国
I'll make sure he chooses the fatherland.
怎么做
How?
到那个时候
If it comes to it...
我会让他没得可选
by taking the choice out of his hands.
或许追踪她的面霜会更容易
Maybe tracking her off of face cream would've been easier.
地球X上的超女的血液中满是太阳辐射
Supergirl-X's blood is filled with solar radiation--
超过了正常值 但如果我能把它用作
more than it should be-- but if I could try to get that to act
某种信标
as a kind of beacon.
你怎么做到的
How do you do it?
做什么 罗里
Do what, Rory?
召唤出你的另一面
Bring the other you out of you.
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
我还真想
Sure I do.
我害怕或是愤怒时就会那样
It happens when I am scared or angry.
那我要是...
So if I were to, boo!
呵呵
Nice try.
不管地球X的卡拉血液是怎么回事
Boom. Whatever's going on with Kara-X's blood,
它都在不断增强
it's intensifying.
她越惨就对我们越有利
Worse for her is better for us.
至少我们追踪她会更容易
Better for us for tracking her at least.
我们很快就能找到她的位置了
We should have her location any minute.
我不敢相信他居然回来了
I can't believe he's back.
我都不知道我还能不能摆脱掉他
I don't know if I'll ever be rid of him.
我明白 我也知道你现在有多伤心
I know. And I know how much you're hurting.
我一直想忘掉这段往事
I just keep looking for closure,
但每次我一见到他 我脑海里就只有...
but every time I see him, all I see is--
你妈妈死去的情景
Your mother dying.
你一定能阻止他
You're gonna stop him.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为你总能做到
Because you always do.
还因为我们是绝不会让你孤身涉险的
And because we're not gonna let you do it alone.
我们快找到他们的位置了
We're getting close on a location.
听着 伙计们 我很抱歉
Look, guys, I'm sorry.
这周本不是计划这样过的
This is not how this week was supposed to go.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表