剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Call an ambulance!
坚持住 坚持住
Stay with me. Stay with me.
坚持住 阿莱娜
Stay with me. Alena.
太糟了 真是太糟了
It's bad. It's really bad.
阿莱娜
Alena!
她怎么样了
How is she?
稳定了
Stabilized.
接下来几个小时决定她的生死
The next couple hours will tell her story.
我把她病房♥里的设备都断网了 以防万一
Um, I air-gapped her IC room just in case.
如果凯登想通过黑入医院设备
If Cayden tried to kill her
杀死她的话 他是做不到的
by hacking her hospital equipment, he can't.
你还好吗
Hey. You all right?
我好吗
Am I all right that I broke
我把一个天才救出狱
a genius madman out of prison
而他很明显
who's apparently working
正在和疯子版劳蕾尔合作
with the psychopath version of Laurel?
我会好吗 我当时没看清眼前处境
Am I OK that I didn't see what was right in front of my face
而现在阿莱娜可能会死掉
and now Alena might die?
你以为呢
What the hell do you think?
对不起 我不是在生你的气
Sorry. It's not you I'm mad at.
我知道 但现在 我们需要你
I know that, but right now, we need you.
我知道 柯蒂斯
I know. Curtis.
准备好了 都按你说的做了
All set. Did everything just like you told me.
我松了松土 现在你可以动手了
I softened the beach, so now you can, you know, do your thing.
因为凯登 我之前不能这么做
Well, I couldn't do that before because of Cayden.
好的
All right.
我进去了
I'm in.
约翰是对的
Oh, John was right.
他们隐藏身份
They were hiding their identities
因为他们很重要
because they are really important.
约翰认为他们可能是间谍还是什么东西
John thought they were some kind of spies or something.
应该是东西
More like something.
三个都是访问目录的管理器
All 3 are access managers to the IDND,
国际域名目录
International Domain Name Directory.
还是假装
Let's just pretend for a second
只有你和费利西蒂知道那是啥吧
only you and Felicity know what that is.
互联网♥通♥过域名运行
The internet is run on domain names.
你如果干扰域名
You start messing with them,
你就能摧毁整个互联网
and you start collapsing whole parts of the internet.
所以劳蕾尔偷取指纹
So Laurel's stealing fingerprints?
我猜是为了获取权限
To gain access, I guess.
那为什么要偷三组指纹
But why steal 3 sets of fingerprints?
一组不行吗
Wouldn't one do the job?
不行 互联网分为三个部分
No. The internet is divided into sections
这样就没人能一下子摧毁它
so not one person can take it down all at once,
每个管理器负责一部分
and each manager controls a section.
三个一起才可以进入管理库
And all 3 would be needed to access the master vault,
管理库监视所有的部分
which oversees all sections.
好吧 所以凯登·詹姆斯想要摧毁互联网
All right. So Cayden James wants to take down the internet.
他能做到吗
Can he actually do that?
如果你摧毁了管理库 那就可以
If you destroy the vault, yes.
那我就发不了邮件
And then what, I can't send an e-mail?
那又怎样
I mean, so what?
不 现在互联网控制一切
No. The internet controls everything now--
电 水 医院仪器
Electricity, water supply, hospital equipment.
还有飞机 火车 汽车
Also planes, trains, and automobiles.
阿莱娜说凯登估计伤亡
Alena said that Cayden's casualty estimate was
有三亿人口
300 million people.
事实上 这还是少的
Actually, that sounds low.
我完全赞同
Yeah. I don't disagree.
这全是我的错
This is all my fault.
好吧 还是关注这件事吧
All right. Let's keep our focus here.
詹姆斯和他的人想摧毁这个管理库
So James and his people want to hit this vault.
我们有它的位置吗
Do we have a location on it?
位置是机密的
The location is so classified
机密到你都说不上它的机密等级
that they don't even have a word for how classified it is.
尽管如此 我编写了个程序
Be that as it may, I have a hack running
很快就能得到具体♥位♥置
that will give us the location soon.
很好 那你可以回家
Good, which means you can get home,
冲个澡 整理下
take a shower, clear your head maybe.
我没事
I'm fine.
费利西蒂 这不是请求
It's not a request, Felicity.
约翰告诉我了
John told me what happened.
所以我猜你来这儿
So I'm guessing this little visit
是他让你来治愈我的了
is his idea of therapy.
事实上 我想他可能想让你
Actually, I'm thinking that he probably
和世上疗愈内疚和遗憾方面最权威的专家
wanted you to speak to one of the world's leading experts
聊一聊
in guilt and regret.
现在所发生的一切都不是你的错
What's happening now is not your fault.
我这些年都是这么说的吗
Is that what I sounded like all these years?
不 你听起来更聪明
No. You sounded smarter.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do it?
在绿箭侠 市长
How did you balance being the Green Arrow,
男朋友 哥哥之间你是怎么平衡的
the mayor, a boyfriend, a brother?
你怎么
How did--
你一个人怎么做到的
How did you do it all by yourself?
我不是一个人
I--I d--I didn't do it all by myself.
我有你
I had you.
我知道你这么说
Yeah. Well, I know you're just saying that
是因为你是我男朋友 但我很感动
to get boyfriend points, and it's working.
我是认真的 费利西蒂
I'm being serious, Felicity.
即使咱们没在一起
Even if we weren't together,
你也一直陪着我
you were always there with me,
确保我不做蠢事
always there to talk me out of stuff,
帮我成为绿箭侠
to help me being the Green Arrow.
我战斗的每分每秒
You were literally in my ear
耳边都一直有你的声音
every second that I was in the field,
这就是为什么今晚
and that's why I followed you
我跟着你进了那个俱乐部
to the club tonight--
因为我希望也有机会陪伴着你
because I--I wanted the chance to be there for you
就像你陪着我那样
the way that you've been there for me.
那这样的情况下
Well, then what would I say to you
我会和你说什么呢
in this situation?
当你放走凯登·詹姆斯时
You would tell me that when I--you--
你会说"我做到了"
freed Cayden James, "I did it"
因为当时你打心底
Because at the moment, at that time in your heart,
觉得那是对的
you thought it was right.
对
Yeah.
但你会告诉我不要纠结过去
But you would tell me not to live in the past.
你会告诉我要在当下弥补过错
You would tell me to make it right in the present.
你会告诉我相信自己
You would tell me to trust myself.
显然我很聪明
Well, I am very smart, apparently.
非常聪明
So smart.
找到管理库了
抱歉 老是这样
Sorry. This is becoming a habit.
没错 而我对此非常骄傲
It is, and I am incredibly proud.
求你了
Please.
我有老婆 两个女儿还小
I have a wife and two little girls.
我知道 我也有过家人
I know. I had a family once.
我欣赏你的热情 兰斯小姐
I appreciate your zeal, Miss Lance,
但我们只需打晕他们 不必灭口
but we just need people down, not dead.
我有质疑你的行事方法吗
Do I question your method?
拜托有点感恩之心好吗
Oh, a little gratitude, please.
要不是我 你在炼狱岛没被饿死
Were it not for me, you would have either starved
也流血而死了
or bled to death on Lian Yu.
前苏格拉底时代的哲学家米利都的泰利斯
The pre-Socratic philosopher Thales of Miletus,
被誉为"科学之父"
known as the father of science,
他认为任何事
believed that for any event
都有自然原因 哪怕我们并没发现
there was a natural cause, even if we couldn't see it...
他还认为只要学识渊博
And he thought that with perfect knowledge,
人类可以控制任何事
man could control anything...
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表